ADVERTISEMENT

FSU at UNC game thread—-Saturday 2 December 2023

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
The gauntlet continues as the always pesky FSU team comes to the Dean Center. I like many fear there might be a letdown after that emotional win over Tennessee three days ago. Carolina cannot be looking past FSU to UConn who by the way lost a nail bitter at Kansas last night…This game will be on the ESPN ACC network and I know everybody does not have that channel so I will try and keep you updated with constant scores and tidbits of the game…Either way give em HELL Heels…

RJ stroking it !!! Crisp ball movement, solid on ball dee to start.

Davis a jumper from the line on the break then Ryan a deep BOOM from the left corner and FSU calls a time to slow down Tar Heels…14-9

Washington doesn't just struggle to defend the perimeter, sometimes he doesn't try. How long did that 3pt shooter sit there thinking about taking the shot while Washington just sat in the paint looking at him?

Reactions: Heelicious
Withers fouled at the second tv break. Ingram has yet to score and the FSU guards especially Watkins has had no problem putting the ball in the net.

So we just are going to give them however much time they need to line up any perimeter shot with zero defense?

The Heels are playing pretty sloppy and lazy right now. Not enough hustle for loose balls or defensive effort

Reactions: Heels5150
So does EC get an assist on that tip out? I know someone on this board gave him one , maybe two on that play alone 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT