ADVERTISEMENT

FSU at UNC game thread—-Saturday 2 December 2023

Anyone see what happened to Trimble?

I hope Fletcher is ok.
Looked like Seth was holding his shoulder a bit. He’s played lights out today. I hope he’s ok. He’s a guy we really need as lockdown defender - bigger than ec or rj

Bacot another block and he is definitely the minister of defense today. People who have often loved to call him soft are gagging on some serious crow right now…And also the many who say Coach Davis is over his head when it comes to Coaching are also very quiet after the Coach took Ryan out in favor of three FAST AND QUICK guards and then put in the press that turned the whole game around. Meanwhile a Cadeau ft and Green ft 70-57

Hats off to the team for pulling that one out! When we are on, we can be a force. Tough test next v UCONN who barely lost at KU. Hate that it is a late game

Very nice win. Ice cold from 3, and they were hot, equaled a double digit deficit. Still found a way ( full court press) to turn it around and win comfortably. Those are the type of things you want to see.

What an incredibly fun team to watch! It has been a good three or four years since we've had a team that's enjoyable to watch.

Win or lose (winning is way better), these guys generally played good, smart, high IQ basketball and it is refreshing!

Go Heels!!!

Reactions: Psychward4
What an incredibly fun team to watch! It has been a good three or four years since we've had a team that's enjoyable to watch.

Win or lose (winning is way better), these guys generally played good, smart, high IQ basketball and it is refreshing!

Go Heels!!!
They really stepped it up on defense from about 15 minutes left, onward. And looked to score inside. Maybe they should start there going forward. You’d think they won’t shoot that bad from 3 going forward- and give up that many open 3s. A really bad ominous discussion.

Some fsu 3s were wide open but for a while they couldn’t miss even on guarded ones well behind the line.

The press was a game changer especially with. FSU not having a pg and not really burning us once the broke the press.

I think we should run a lot more press especially against teams like uva.

Impressive come from behind win. Could not afford to lose this one at home and the team really turned this one around with the press. RJ has been ACC POY level so far this season. Loved to see the fire in Harrison and EC really coming out. Seth Trimble made huge contributions and Mando also was solid all around.

Boeheim and Corey Alexander need to just shut up in general. That was brutal all their rambling. The ridiculous cracking and laughing about jinxing the FT shooter was just so cringe.

You're correct. They should definitely should move up in the polls. It was an away game and they are a young team that went to a very hostile environment with a man down and almost pulled it out. I say top 3-4. We're talking coach of the year here with keeping the score close the entire game.
They'll prolly jump up 2 spots in the polls.:rolleyes:

Reactions: al would
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT