ADVERTISEMENT

I'm a fat, attention seeking.....

Dec 23, 2015
Clemson
...whore. I'm not worth the breath I'm taking from you according to one "person" we interact with on here, so before he blows a gasket and goes into cardiac arrest from his level of irritation and/or anger for me having the gall to try and have lighthearted fun with you guys on here, I will just leave you guys alone. I'll play my ACC challenge picks and won't even bother making him pay up on his bet with me over the election with the avatar I created for him losing. It was just in fun anyway.

You guys take care and may peace be with you.

I would have expected nothing less.

First of all, you began with the personal attacks on me and they weren't lighthearted nor funny. So I responded with personal attacks in the same vein. And rather than let it die, it escalated into today's shit show. I told you several times how to get it to stop, but you just couldn't let anyone else have the last word.

TL;DR: If you don't want none, then don't start none.

And no one thinks you are leaving anyways. But you are proving that you need attention, just like the infamous Radar thread.

I would have expected nothing less.

First of all, you began with the personal attacks on me and they weren't lighthearted nor funny. So I responded with personal attacks in the same vein. And rather than let it die, it escalated into today's shit show. I told you several times how to get it to stop, but you just couldn't let anyone else have the last word.

TL;DR: If you don't want none, then don't start none.

And no one thinks you are leaving anyways. But you are proving that you need attention, just like the infamous Radar thread.
Damn 71, can't you see you are doing the exact same thing you are accusing her of doing.........?

...whore. I'm not worth the breath I'm taking from you according to one "person" we interact with on here, so before he blows a gasket and goes into cardiac arrest from his level of irritation and/or anger for me having the gall to try and have lighthearted fun with you guys on here, I will just leave you guys alone. I'll play my ACC challenge picks and won't even bother making him pay up on his bet with me over the election with the avatar I created for him losing. It was just in fun anyway.

You guys take care and may peace be with you.
SoundsFamiliar-73172.jpg

Just remember fellas, everything you do or say about me or to me in true anger (IF you do that) will come back around. It may be your wives, girlfriends or daughters but they way you treat women you know and those you don't know is the way they will be treated at some point in life.

Obviously, I upset Rich when I posted that meme this morning with his picture. I thought I was allowed to poke fun like everyone else but I guess not or he just can't handle it.

I was fine, laughing right along with him but then his tone on here just took a different turn and it was a bit frightening to me. I don't think he will hurt me but when I sense an angry tone like that and pick up a certain vibe like I did earlier with his posts, I become afraid for women who are near him. So I'm backing off and not going to interact with him anymore. I'm sure he will have plenty more vile things to say about me but I'm done with him. He will get back what he gives out.

And Rich, I sincerely apologize for offending you or saying anything to upset you like this. It was all in fun on my end but I'm sorry.

Just remember fellas, everything you do or say about me or to me in true anger (IF you do that) will come back around. It may be your wives, girlfriends or daughters but they way you treat women you know and those you don't know is the way they will be treated at some point in life.

Obviously, I upset Rich when I posted that meme this morning with his picture. I thought I was allowed to poke fun like everyone else but I guess not or he just can't handle it.

I was fine, laughing right along with him but then his tone on here just took a different turn and it was a bit frightening to me. I don't think he will hurt me but when I sense an angry tone like that and pick up a certain vibe like I did earlier with his posts, I become afraid for women who are near him. So I'm backing off and not going to interact with him anymore. I'm sure he will have plenty more vile things to say about me but I'm done with him. He will get back what he gives out.

And Rich, I sincerely apologize for offending you or saying anything to upset you like this. It was all in fun on my end but I'm sorry.

Yeah, we all knew you were full of shit when you said you were leaving.

And as usual, you miss the point again. If you make a personal attack, you get a personal attack. It has nothing to do with you being a woman and has everything to do with you being an idiot of the highest order. And now you are trying to be a victim. STFU & GMAFB.

Just like when you say you are worried for women who are around me because I might act violently. That's beyond absurd and hateful as a personal attack.

What is a much more reasonable worry is concern for some guy catching a venereal disease from your skanky puss.

If you want me to quit responding to your poasts, then quit mentioning me. But calling me a domestic abuser is probably not the route you want to go. But I have a feeling you know that too but you need the attention too much to stop yourself from Poast Reply.

Bitch.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Heels Noir
There were some things said and posted today that truly bothered me.

All I know, is that Chick_bleeds_carolina_blue has caught pure hell for almost a full week now.

You guys can continue having your fun in beating up on this woman if you want to, but, I'm not going to read it, and I don't want to get into a piss match with anyone here about how she is treated.

I've asked THN11 to take over the prediction contest for me and he has agreed.

I want to wish you all Happy Holidays.

I'll see you folks in 2017.

All I know, is that Chick_bleeds_carolina_blue has caught pure hell for almost a full week now.

You guys can continue having your fun in beating up on this woman if you want to, but, I'm not going to read it, and I don't want to get into a piss match with anyone here about how she is treated.

Dude. Don't you be leaving on us. We can't afford to lose one of our aarp posters.

Seriously though, you're a good guy Billy and I'd hate for you to leave.

I did post that little meme about him and I guess it hit a nerve but it was only in jest. I apologized to him though.

I know he doesn't like me but he turned vicious and continues to be that way even after I apologized so I guess that's just who he is.

I didn't accuse him of being an abuser but when I pick up a vibe like that I know it's time for me to stop just in case he is.

Thanks for your support Billy. I apologize if anything I said was out of line.

when OS59 and son came after you personally, was that different?

I had Chick on ignore, she knew it and she still wanted to take swings at me. And I have told her several times today that all she has to do is quit responding and it dies. Message board decorum does not allow for an unsolicited attack to also get the last word.

Although all that being said, I had a feeling she would be the one to bring the board down simply by being a part of driving off the good poasters.

I did post that little meme about him and I guess it hit a nerve but it was only in jest. I apologized to him though.

I know he doesn't like me but he turned vicious and continues to be that way even after I apologized so I guess that's just who he is.

I didn't accuse him of being an abuser but when I pick up a vibe like that I know it's time for me to stop just in case he is.

Thanks for your support Billy. I apologize if anything I said was out of line.

And this one from the weekend.

His look matches his personality lol

So if you want to call out someone's looks in the hateful and bitter fashion in which you did, it takes it to a different level. And I have no problem following you there if that's where you want to go.

But where I really want you to go is away from me. Just put me on ignore and quit responding.

LOL really??? Let's just call it what it is. You just don't like a woman making fun the way you make fun and you definitely cannot stand it because I disagree with your political views. These other guys have made gay jokes about you all weekend and you don't bat an eye. Whatever. You've shown me the type of male you are. I apologized for being rude or offensive to you. I'm not sure what else to do other than put you on ignore but that's just a sign of weakness to me. Whatever, dude.

when OS59 and son came after you personally, was that different?

I had Chick on ignore, she knew it and she still wanted to take swings at me. And I have told her several times today that all she has to do is quit responding and it dies. Message board decorum does not allow for an unsolicited attack to also get the last word.

Although all that being said, I had a feeling she would be the one to bring the board down simply by being a part of driving off the good poasters.
Right... you had nothing to do with it. You're completely innocent. Fat bitch, whore, full of shit, and, "some guy catching a venereal disease from your skanky puss." Are you that insecure and threatened that you have to go that low? That's pretty bad language, and over-the-top disrespectful but, it's your mouth.

I told her she was going to catch hell for that "Vagi-dry" meme, but I stayed out of it. But, trying to blame it all on her because people are leaving, or fed-up with the general mood here is hardly accurate.

And this one from the weekend.

So if you want to call out someone's looks in the hateful and bitter fashion in which you did, it takes it to a different level. And I have no problem following you there if that's where you want to go.

But where I really want you to go is away from me. Just put me on ignore and quit responding.
Did you call out Julez or whoever for making the meme about you too??? Did you call him fat, ugly and disgusting????? NOOOOOO you probably laughed. You have a problem with women. If I had to guess you're probably the guy that thinks women are only good for feeding you, taking care of you and bowing down in your little kingdom. Obviously you know I'm not that kind of woman and you don't like me. Fine. smdh. If I said what I REALLY think of you, I'd be banned.

LOL really??? Let's just call it what it is. You just don't like a woman making fun the way you make fun and you definitely cannot stand it because I disagree with your political views. These other guys have made gay jokes about you all weekend and you don't bat an eye. Whatever. You've shown me the type of male you are. I apologized for being rude or offensive to you. I'm not sure what else to do other than put you on ignore but that's just a sign of weakness to me. Whatever, dude.

You are bat shit crazy.

That's not what it is at all. I want you to ignore me on the message board which is what I did to you, as you very well know. And today when i clicked show Ignored content because I couldn't follow the thread, I saw where you had made another pass at me again.

I don't like you because you are incapable of figuring out what on here is a joke and you screw up threads when you constantly change the subject, just to name a few reasons.

If you could make fun of me and be clever about it, then it would be great. Instead all you have are short dick jokes or some derivation thereof. Not funny after played 3 dozen times.

And I have shown myself to be the type of male who is bored by you and you just can't abide that. Which brings me back to you being an attention whore.

Just remember, it all stops when you want to quit responding.

You are bat shit crazy.

That's not what it is at all. I want you to ignore me on the message board which is what I did to you, as you very well know. And today when i clicked show Ignored content because I couldn't follow the thread, I saw where you had made another pass at me again.

I don't like you because you are incapable of figuring out what on here is a joke and you screw up threads when you constantly change the subject, just to name a few reasons.

If you could make fun of me and be clever about it, then it would be great. Instead all you have are short dick jokes or some derivation thereof. Not funny after played 3 dozen times.

And I have shown myself to be the type of male who is bored by you and you just can't abide that. Which brings me back to you being an attention whore.

Just remember, it all stops when you want to quit responding.
Oh come on now, be a real man and you stop responding lol. Geez you're a piece of work. smh

Did you call out Julez or whoever for making the meme about you too??? Did you call him fat, ugly and disgusting????? NOOOOOO you probably laughed. You have a problem with women. If I had to guess you're probably the guy that thinks women are only good for feeding you, taking care of you and bowing down in your little kingdom. Obviously you know I'm not that kind of woman and you don't like me. Fine. smdh. If I said what I REALLY think of you, I'd be banned.

No, because his meme was clever.

I only have problems with women who are attention whores and screw up message boards. But if that is your charge, then i plead guilty. Other than that, you have not the first clue. As usual.

And as far as real life, I don't know nor care what kind of person you are. But I have hung out in real life with plenty of guys from the board and continue to do so and therefore don't worry a bit about your deranged opinions.

Oh come on now, be a real man and you stop responding lol. Geez you're a piece of work. smh

You really don't understand message boards or you are so lonely that you want me to keep it up.

Just a heads up- I'm shutting down soon so make your responses quick if you need more attention.

Right... you had nothing to do with it. You're completely innocent. Fat bitch, whore, full of shit, and, "some guy catching a venereal disease from your skanky puss." Are you that insecure and threatened that you have to go that low? That's pretty bad language, and over-the-top disrespectful but, it's your mouth.

I told her she was going to catch hell for that "Vagi-dry" meme, but I stayed out of it. But, trying to blame it all on her because people are leaving, or fed-up with the general mood here is hardly accurate.

Never said I was completely innocent. Only that I didn't start anything. And you told me she was one of the guys- if she can call me a vag, then surely she can handle the language.

And just think, if she had listened to you, this would have been an uneventful day. But since she always knows best, here we are.

And no, she is not entirely responsible for bringing the board down. Never said she was. Only that she would be the one to finally do it. And I stand by that.

Never said I was completely innocent. Only that I didn't start anything. And you told me she was one of the guys- if she can call me a vag, then surely she can handle the language.

And just think, if she had listened to you, this would have been an uneventful day. But since she always knows best, here we are.

And no, she is not entirely responsible for bringing the board down. Never said she was. Only that she would be the one to finally do it. And I stand by that.
I haven't followed the whole exchange. But, you two are like oil and water. I did say she can be like one of the guys, and she can be. But she is still a lady and there are limits. She did try to apologize. I think she took exception to the harsh personal insults, but if you feel she took them at you, then so be it. I'm sure you guys can just call a truce and avoid each other.

Am I the only one here struggling with whether it is better to try talking some sense into you guys or just sitting back enjoying the entertainment aspect of it all?
I'm just wondering how this thread hasn't been derailed yet. If there was ever a thread that needed to be derailed it's this one.

I haven't followed the whole exchange. But, you two are like oil and water. I did say she can be like one of the guys, and she can be. But she is still a lady and there are limits. She did try to apologize. I think she took exception to the harsh personal insults, but if you feel she took them at you, then so be it. I'm sure you guys can just call a truce and avoid each other.

There would be limits and what I said would have been out of bounds if she had not admitted to having sex with lots of different guys. Or if she had not made comments about how I look, then would not have commented on how she looks.

Personally, I don't care what she calls me or thinks, but I'm gonna call out anyone in the same way that they call me out and I will use any personal information that has been put on the board. If she doesn't want to go to the gutter, then she shouldn't take a swing in a way that will inevitably lead to the gutter.

And please quote the poast where she tried to apologize.

Am I the only one here struggling with whether it is better to try talking some sense into you guys or just sitting back enjoying the entertainment aspect of it all?

You can try to talk sense but I am pretty entertained as well.

And please quote the poast where she tried to apologize.

post #8

You mean that one where she said she was sorry but that I was a wife beater ? Where she provided excuses that she's not allowed to make jokes like that or that I just couldn't take it? Is that the apology to which you refer?

Read it again in it's entirety and tell me what you would think of an apology like that. Not that I care if she apologizes. She just needs to shut up for once if she wants this to end. Nothing more, nothing less.

You mean that one where she said she was sorry but that I was a wife beater ? Where she provided excuses that she's not allowed to make jokes like that or that I just couldn't take it? Is that the apology to which you refer?

Read it again in it's entirety and tell me what you would think of an apology like that. Not that I care if she apologizes. She just needs to shut up for once if she wants this to end. Nothing more, nothing less.
I don't think she said you are a wife beater. I think it was more like she hoped you didn't take any animosity you hve toward her, out on someone else in person. I didn't read actually read it, though.

I was referring to the apology I quoted above. The fat ugly whore/bitch stuff just went a little overboard. She's a great person, but even I have seen the interaction between you two bring out a side of her that is uncharacteristic, and I've encouraged her to just stay away from anything remotely to do with you anywhere on the board. I think the exchange today has made a difference.

I don't think she said you are a wife beater. I think it was more like she hoped you didn't take any animosity you hve toward her, out on someone else in person. I didn't read actually read it, though.

It's right there in post #8. Read it yourself before defending her apology as sincere or legitimate.

I've encouraged her to just stay away from anything remotely to do with you anywhere on the board. I think the exchange today has made a difference.

Let's all hope. But she kept yapping at me while I had her on ignore, as I discovered today. Don't really expect it to be any different going forward, but I suppose there is always a chance.

So... um... Anyone have plans for Halloween?

I was thinking of dressing up in one of those cold weather masks that covers my entire head and then have a cpap full face mask with a tube going to a small air compressor attached to my back to see if I could scare the Kindergarteners at my school. A few years ago I scared a few pretty bad with one of those Burger King 'king' masks by peeking in their doors at them. I think this would be even better.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Oh, and I guess I clearly missed something today. I usually tell the kids at school to either stay away from each other or hug it out. I think only one of those is an option here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT