ADVERTISEMENT

JJ's little bro

Heeelz46

Junior
Mar 3, 2017
Just read an article on Jacksons little brother, class of 2020, apparently Roy has already been scouting him. Has anyone seen him play? Would have to think wed have an inside track on him if he is Carolina caliber.

Was just reading various comments about him. Seemed to indicate he's in the "Future 150" at #69, apparently has a fairly nice stroke from 3, solid FT shooter and is close to JJ. All good things and hopefully means he loves himself some Tar Heels.....

Someone posted a nice clip of his shot, he looks solid in form for a kid. And, a lot like his brother in form on that shot. So in a bit 'ol Roy should be able to see him, evaluate and make an offer if one is due.

The kid is going to get an offer and will commit soon after.
Possible, but that's not the feel I got from reading the article on TOS. His dad specifically said there were things about Carolina he liked and things he didn't like.

^ Full Quote:

"He has seen Justin go through the rough times and there are things he doesn't like at Carolina, but watching his brother's success and watching his brother stay the course and succeed, there are things he does like about Carolina. There's definitely a liking and fondness there for sure."

^ Full Quote:

"He has seen Justin go through the rough times and there are things he doesn't like at Carolina, but watching his brother's success and watching his brother stay the course and succeed, there are things he does like about Carolina. There's definitely a liking and fondness there for sure."
Thanks. Wasn't sure whether to post from their article or not. We may land him but to me that doesn't read like a pending commit once offered.

Thanks. Wasn't sure whether to post from their article or not. We may land him but to me that doesn't read like a pending commit once offered.

Free article, so I think its okay.

You're right it doesn't sound like he's a guaranteed commit. But there was a part about the ties to UNC giving us the slight advantage right now. Kind of gives me the feeling of what Dook has with Tyus Jones' brother in 2018. But I also agree we should give him some time to mature and see where he's at in a year or so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT