ADVERTISEMENT

Kensucky so jealous of Unc.

3skinny

Sophomore
May 6, 2005
Those hasbeens already have a three page thread on Cam coming too Unc. They can't stand it that we are going to be better than them again this year. We own those hasbeens and have overtaken them as the best program in college basketball and they will continue too be are little bi___h.

They have eight 5-star players on that team. What are they worried about? Knox will be pleased with his 15-18 minutes a game coming off the bench? Could have had 30 minutes with the Heels. Diallo sure didn't turn down being a first round NBA selection to come off the bench at Kentucky. Or will he? :)

Those hasbeens already have a three page thread on Cam coming too Unc. They can't stand it that we are going to be better than them again this year. We own those hasbeens and have overtaken them as the best program in college basketball and they will continue too be are little bi___h.
If you think UNC has now overtaken UK as the top program you're crazy.... UNC has ALWAYS been the top program of all time. Those cheating bastards have never been on UNC's level.

If you think UNC has now overtaken UK as the top program you're crazy.... UNC has ALWAYS been the top program of all time. Those cheating bastards have never been on UNC's level.
They won half those there titles in the 40s and 50s when that wasn't even the biggest tournament. Like only 8 teams in that whole tournament. That's like winning that mid major conference they play in. What kills those hasbeens is UofL Dook and Unc all have won a titles since there last one. U.K. has one title in the last 18 years. Unc owns those kitty cats.

They have eight 5-star players on that team. What are they worried about? Knox will be pleased with his 15-18 minutes a game coming off the bench? Could have had 30 minutes with the Heels. Diallo sure didn't turn down being a first round NBA selection to come off the bench at Kentucky. Or will he? :)

Diallo was going to be a 2nd rounder, but that will be an interesting show to watch nonetheless. Multiple guys are going to be pissed at their minutes. When will they learn? Could be they're just happy w/the perks.

Diallo was going to be a 2nd rounder, but that will be an interesting show to watch nonetheless. Multiple guys are going to be pissed at their minutes. When will they learn? Could be they're just happy w/the perks.

There are reports out there that he would have been selected in the first round. It only takes one team. The kid has the highest verticle leap since David Thompson. Regardless, they are going to have several 5-star players coming off the bench. The ironic thing is the Heels will have a better team.

There are reports out there that he would have been selected in the first round. It only takes one team. The kid has the highest verticle leap since David Thompson. The ironic thing is the Heels will have a better team.

Correct on both accounts.

Diallo was never going 2nd round. He came back to be a top 5 pick. Which I think he can be in a league desperate for SGs.

When discussing whether or not Wooden Era UCLA basketball players were getting illegal benefits, Bill Walton is alleged to have said something along the lines of "There are several HS All Americans on the bench who can't even get on the court, yet no one is complaining and no one is transferring. That ought to tell you something".

Reactions: TPFKAPFS
The modern equivalent would read:

There are several 5* sitting on the bench who can't get on the court, yet no one is complaining and, when they transfer, they drive away in their shiny SUVs! That ought to tell you something about the felines and rodents of the world!

I have respect for UNC and their history but to say we are jealous of anyone is just a tad bit laughable. It's like saying you are jealous of Duke or vise versa, it's just kinda dumb actually.

Hasbeens? Really? You beat us on a last second shot and now we are hasbeens? That is an even dumber statement.

I'm not being disrespectful at all to anyone but I'm sure the logical portion of your fan base would agree with me.

Reactions: jrpross
What a sorry state in Chapel Hill, crowing about a graduate transfer from Pittsburgh.
When was the last time a legitimate prospect signed at North Carolina?

Are you boys still crying about that loss in the Tourney . . ? Keep those tears flowing for me will ya . . ? And btw, which one of you dumbass bastards threatened the refs of that game . . . ?

Just admit it, UNC owns your asses.

200.gif

Now Mike, many of those toothless suckers are now sporting a brand new pair of choppers!

Artificial wooden teeth are all the rage in Lexington!! LOL!!

Lol. That's so sweet. I've lived all over the state of North Carolina, and I currently live in Lexington. Glass houses and throwing stones man. Silly.

I have respect for UNC and their history but to say we are jealous of anyone is just a tad bit laughable. It's like saying you are jealous of Duke or vise versa, it's just kinda dumb actually.

Hasbeens? Really? You beat us on a last second shot and now we are hasbeens? That is an even dumber statement.

I'm not being disrespectful at all to anyone but I'm sure the logical portion of your fan base would agree with me.
1 championship in the last 18 years and half of your titles in the 40s and 50s = hasbeens. Kills you hillbillys too seat back and watch UofL dook and Unc all win a title since your last one. You can have all the number one recruiting classes and draft picks while Roy Williams and Unc keep winning national championships.

Smack talking on anonymous message boards is childish. You don't have to be a fan of another program to show respect. Kentucky is a top program of all time regardless of when they won titles. UNC is a top program of all time as well. The fact that fans feel so insecure that they can't say that is lame.

I used to spend a lot of time on this board and Kentucky's. They have some great fans. They have some idiots too. I stopped posting everywhere due to building a house, a business and some personal things that got me out of the routine of posting. When I came back it was like a bunch of kids had taken over.

There were some great posters and discussions. Some made up flat out lies about me but I consider the source. It was comical to see some of the things that I "said", considering you can look up any post anyone ever made. It snowballs and the mob takes over. No reason to dispute as myth is more fun than truth. I've never trashed their program or any other program. I even think it's idiotic to call Duke "dook".

I'm secure enough in my own program that I can talk about other programs positively without feeling less about my own. These boards don't make fans switch allegiance. Be the best fan of who you like and I can respect that.

Fans are the worst thing about programs. No doubt.

Last edited:
I am a UK fan living minutes from CH for over 20 years. A UNC fan calling UK "cheating bastards" is quite ironic given UNC cheated for nearly 20 years from Dean Smith to Roy Williams by having fake classes with the sole purpose of keeping athletes (primarily football & basketball) academically eligible.

Nice little jump back travel by Maye on that shot.

Cam Johnson enrolling as a graduate transfer is the ONLY way UNC can have a player play for them that legitimately graduates college.
3xZdPe5.gif

I am a UK fan living minutes from CH for over 20 years. A UNC fan calling UK "cheating bastards" is quite ironic given UNC cheated for nearly 20 years from Dean Smith to Roy Williams by having fake classes with the sole purpose of keeping athletes (primarily football & basketball) academically eligible.
Let us not forget the free rental cars by Fats for UNC basketball players. Or the "job" given to Hansbrough's mom by UNC.

UNC is the clear #2 program of all-time. Kentucky has the:
- most wins
- 2nd most championships (to UCLA)
- 2nd most Final Fours (to UNC)
- highest winning %
- most conference championships
- most coaches with a championship
- most decades with a championship
- most NCAA appearances
- most championship game appearances
- most NCAA tournament wins
- 2nd most players voted as an All-American (behind KU), 3rd (also behind UNC) if players are counted multiple times
- by far the most passionate and wide-reaching fanbase

24-15 chump, we own your ass.

Even the National sports media said after the game that the first half was called very much in favor of UNC. And there are reports that the head of the NCAA talked to the refs at halftime and told them to straighten it up and call the game fair. The 2nd half was called fairly. And UK had the lead late, so UK can only blame themselves, UNC "finished" the game and UK didn't.

Your comment about the refs is totally absurd and it never happened . .

LOL . . sucks to be you doesn't it . . ?

Cam Johnson enrolling as a graduate transfer is the ONLY way UNC can have a player play for them that legitimately graduates college.

I don't even know where to start with this BS . . as it's so laughable.
C'mon kat-Boy, . . . try harder, douchebag.

Let us not forget the free rental cars by Fats for UNC basketball players. Or the "job" given to Hansbrough's mom by UNC.

UNC is the clear #2 program of all-time. Kentucky has the:
- most wins
- highest winning %
- most NCAA appearances
- 2nd most players voted as an All-American (behind KU), 3rd (also behind UNC) if players are counted multiple times
Off the top of my head, I believe UK & UNC are tied for the most decades with a championship at 5 each.
Not sure why you're bragging about conference championships, considering the conference you play in.
You also forgot to mention one other stat U.K. Is at the top of, most probations.

JonathonW how about that death penalty around 1952, y'all seem to forget that episode.

As poster above points out those " wins" in the late 1940's and very early 1950's did not include much of a field and the NIT was the heralded tournament.

Just so ya know UK is about (going from memory) 33 wins all time ahead of UNC, I think most of those were found by a grad student in an attic that showed great UK victories over sisters of the poor...

Do carry on Jonathon.

Last edited:
JonathonW how about that death penalty around 1952, y'all seem to forget that episode.

As poster above points out those " wins" in the late 1940's and very early 1950's did not include much of a field and the NIT was the heralded tournament.

Just so ya know UK is about (going from memory) 33 wins all time ahead of UNC, I think most of those were found by a grad student in an attic that showed great UK victories over sisters of the poor...

Do carry on Jonathon.[/QUOTE Those hasbeens don't get it winning 4 titles in the 40s and 50s with 8 teams in that tournament like winning that mid major conference they play in. Kensucky no longer relevant in college basketball 1 championship in the last 18 years and they will be looking up at us again this year. Unc 3 championship in the last 12 years we are college basketball.

Kentucky has the:
- most wins
- highest winning %
- most NCAA appearances

Sure. All your accomplishments were from way back in the 40s and 50s under that disgusting racist fukk Rupp who had more than his fair share of shady dealings that are well documented. You have one title this century, which means one since the current recruits have been alive. UNC has 3. As does dook. Hell, you're not even top in your JV conference, UF has 2. I don't know if hasbeen is appropriate - but the title of "Top Dog" has long since passed you by.

by far the most passionate and wide-reaching fanbase

I will definitely grant you this. I've gone to several neutral site events with UK there and they always have the most fans. But if you think they give off a good impression, represent the team well, or don't appear to be a large group of mentally challenged clowns - you've been snorting too much Big Blue Dust.

Lol. If I was as salty as you I'm sure I could dig through the footage of the game and find 20 instances of UK traveling on scoring plays. When is a step back jumper ever called a travel?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT