ADVERTISEMENT

Kensucky so jealous of Unc.

No need to fear @tarheel0910. GSD has hired me as his personal mediator. I have already started the mending of fences with those nice guys at Rupp Rafters. I will have great success in bringing GSD and the UK fans base back together. I will report back when I have finished the job.
That's nice of you. Let me know if you need some help. I'm just sitting on my couch at home with nothing to do.

They are hands down the dumbest and more insecure fan base in the entire nation. If you ever wanted to see what NC State would look like with an ounce of athletic success then just take a glance at the big boo-hoo nation.

There was nothing better than sitting within a group of boo-hoo nations fans and watching their hearts getting ripped out by Luke Maye's shot. Those blue tears were delicious.

Wait...Luke Maye is our best post player; I guess we'll have to settle for a National Championship then!

Those meanies keep hurting my feelings! Ima tell the teacher if you keep calling me a dummy; I'm rubber, you're glue.....

I'll return to this thread as soon as an adult from Kentuck actually responds!

Kentuck and Slimy sure can impress the depths of humanity!

UNC = 7 time National Champs!

With the best point guard in the nation in Berry. Also having Pinson and Kenny Williams, Cam and 5 star recruit Felton plus the Kentucky killer in Luke Maye we will be better than Kensucky again. Unc will continue to be a better program than those underachievers that have one championship in the last 18 years.

With the best point guard in the nation in Berry. Also having Pinson and Kenny Williams, Cam and 5 star recruit Felton plus the Kentucky killer in Luke Maye we will be better than Kensucky again. Unc will continue to be a better program than those underachievers that have one championship in the last 18 years.

Oh, dang skinny, you went there, reminding the idgits of their less than underwhelming record...

Kensucky could be looking at another nit this year. They have no shooters at all and a average point guard. No stars in there freshman class they will be looking up at us for a while. We will continue to own these hasbeens.

Apparently we'll be lucky to finish 6th in the conference and may not even make the NIT.

giphy.gif

Apparently we'll be lucky to finish 6th in the conference and may not even make the NIT.

giphy.gif
Those hasbeens better worry about a program that has 1 championship in the last 18 years not one that has 3 in the last 12. If your buying stock buy Unc and get the hell rid of that Kensucky. They live and die by the one and done. This year class is not that strong and those hasbeens have no stars and might be the worst shooting team in college basketball. Maybe they will get that rematch back with Robert Morris in the first round of the nit.

What is wrong with those Kentucky slapjacks? They have a history of being one of the dirtiest and corrupt programs of all time, hate-filled and so insecure. That's what makes their lack of self awareness so humorous. It can't be blamed on the entire state of Kentucky since I have never had any problems interacting with Louisville fans. UL fans seem respectable and cordial for the most part. For UK fans do they have nothing else in their lives so they have to live vicariously through their BB program, where the only things that matters in life is wins and losses?

Death threats made to a referee? Get a grip come back to reality UK fans.

giphy.gif
One of the best comebacks ever.

UK has great fans by and large. But like every fanbase, a small percentage of them are nut jobs. Problem is their fanbase is extremely large, therefore they have more loonies than most other fanbases. And the loonies tend to be the most vocal when their team loses to a hated rival, especially in a last shot NCAAT game.

I have to admit that the death threats are beyond the pale though and I'm sure 99% of all UK fans are rightfully embarrassed by the actions of a few overzealous fans.

Reactions: shun1
Not trying to bring politics into this thread but they do remind me of snowflakes.

Wish I could post over on rr. All the talk about unc academics I grew up close to two Uk basketball players and neither one can read to this day. Let that sink in. Neither can read. Literally

This is a school that has Eric Bledsoe as a student athlete. Let that sink in. Those hasbeens have one national championship in the last 18 years.

Reactions: viking131
I have no prob giving ky their kudos in two areas

One. Their string of top recruiting classes is unprecedented. The last twenty yrs has seen the greatest run of successful recruiting EVER. Incredible how year after year they not only have the best classes...it's not even close!

C. Considering the above the fact they have one title to show for those classes is the biggest choke job and example of under achieving by any school in ncaa history

I have no prob giving ky their kudos in two areas

One. Their string of top recruiting classes is unprecedented. The last twenty yrs has seen the greatest run of successful recruiting EVER. Incredible how year after year they not only have the best classes...it's not even close!

C. Considering the above the fact they have one title to show for those classes is the biggest choke job and example of under achieving by any school in ncaa history

Don't tell them that. They are mighty proud of those tournament runs with no championships, and Recruitment banners of theirs.

Reactions: heelbent
Our recruiting has paled by UK standards. Yet we have more titles during the last 10 years. There's a reason for that.

We recruit players that will fit, they recruit bodies.
Right and, Calishady tells all of his recruits that they are Pro's....lol. That's why players like Briscoe leave when they are clearly not getting drafted. I feel for kids like Tyler Ulis who should have still been on their team but, was forced out to make room for the next group......what a shame and a sham!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT