ADVERTISEMENT

Knox will announce via Social Media

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure buddy. "Sources" on this board is another word for bullshit.

You have stated on multiple occasions that you know for A FACT that Bill Self is dirty & buys players, or something of the like. IIRC, you also said it was a family member or brother in law or something. So I guess we're all to believe that you can have sources, but if somebody else does it's BS. I get it. I will defer to you now for all recruiting info since my sources are BS.

Let's see here, starting lineup next year:
PG Berry
SG Williams
SF Pinson
PF Maye
C Bradley/Brooks

Bench:
Woods
Felton
Robinson
Platek
Brooks (if Tony goes pro)
Huffman
Manley

I'll take my chances with that team coached by Roy over where our "big recruiting losses" went next year!!! Yeah I see a couple losses that will leave us shaking our head like most years(Indiana and GT this year) but in the long run we will be in position when it matters barring major injuries

I know that it happens in football, we all know that.

In basketball there are certain players that will only go to an Adidas school or Nike school due to future shoe deals. I don't think that these kids are really bought and paid for but there is certainly shoe money at play for certain recruits which will greatly influence their decisions.

PG Berry
SG Williams
SF Pinson
PF Maye
C Bradley/Brooks

Bench:
Woods
Felton
Robinson
Platek
Huffman
Manley

I'll take my chances with that team coached by Roy over where our "big recruiting losses" went next year!!! Yeah I see a couple losses that will leave us shaking our head like most years(Indiana and GT this year) but in the long run we will be in position when it matters barring major injuries

Hell yes. If Bradley returns, we can be in back to back to back national championships

Reactions: gary-7
Over the last decade does KU get anymore OADs then the Heels? Seems like they might average one every two years or so. Wiggins 3 years ago? Jackson this year? It's not exactly a revolving door if there getting paid 500k. The Dukies get way more than KU and of course KY gets the majority.

giphy.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

PG Berry
SG Williams
SF Pinson
PF Maye
C Bradley/Brooks

Bench:
Woods
Felton
Robinson
Platek
Huffman
Manley

I see your lineup and raise it to
PG Berry
SG Felton
SF Pinson
PF Brooks
C Bradley

2nd
PG Woods
SG Williams
SF Robinson
PF Maye
C Huffman

3rd
---
SG Platek
SF Rush
PF ----
C Manley (Rather he redshirt if bradley comes back)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT