ADVERTISEMENT

Late Clock Efficiency

Feb 19, 2015
Long time board stalker, first time poster. I have to do something to help clear my mind after last night. I feel like I got punched in the stomach. A lot harder to deal with that just being upset at a loss.

I would love to see the statistics on our offensive efficiency when we have a lead and have to slow the offensive down and use the majority of the clock. I feel as though we lose all sense of flow and scramble for a forced shot.

I agree. This team or I would even say teams since 2009 do not have the players for milking the clock. Last years team I think could have been until PJ got in trouble.Unless we can get it inside we don't have the shooters to open up the D. All the opposing D has to do is lock down MP and pack the middle. When MP is off like lately, forget it. Until we get shooters we won't be able to get much one on one isolation game. The D's pack the middle so when we try to drive we have some wild layup off the top of the glass. We need more shooters and less "scorers" because they aren't scoring when we need it most.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT