ADVERTISEMENT

Marquette vs UNC game thread—-Thursday 17 March 2022

Rest up and continue the FOCUS and intensity. Great win against a tough physical team. Let's play Carolina basketball on Saturday!!!! GO HEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Heelicious
Heck of a way to start the NCAAT !

I got the feel that we just really struggled to feel comfortable in the ACCT in Brookland, feels like we like the environment in this Texas gym. IF, major IF this team can take Baylor down better start building that statue to Hubert now because he has shown up big time in his first season of being a head coach. This team is not easy for a coach to guide, they are very head strong but Hubert has done an amazing job of aligning those egos and we continue to march. Baylor is next, we need a similar type effort!

Reactions: r_u_worthy
Rj finished with 13 assists right?
I absolutely LOVE that, it means not only that we are making shots set up by RJ but that RJ is really embracing the facilitator role! We can win if that stays consistent thru this NCAAT. Best game on best game this Tar Heel team can beat any team in the country, problem is you never know which version of this team we will get from 1 game to the next.

I absolutely LOVE that, it means not only that we are making shots set up by RJ but that RJ is really embracing the facilitator role! We can win if that stays consistent thru this NCAAT. Best game on best game this Tar Heel team can beat any team in the country, problem is you never know which version of this team we will get from 1 game to the next.
And only 1 TO. That A/TO ratio is stupendous. The rest of the team had 17 and 9. Still nearly a 2/1 ratio. They averaged a 1.27 A/TO ratio on the season as a team.

Those assists by RJ do make-up for that eyesore of 1/10 FG stat

Reactions: Heelicious
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT