ADVERTISEMENT

Name that movie quote

raw

You're up @heelbent

Sorry Dick, but as soon as I posted the response my phone rang and I had to go play the game. I let work interfere with my posting far too often it seems.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
"This is as far as we go. No more cockamamie cigar smoke. No more Swedish meatballs there, tootsie. And no more phony Irish whiskey. No more goddamn jerky beef! The party's over."

Reactions: heelz2345
Here's mine:

You want to know something funny? You actually made me think about the law. I managed to go through three years of law school without doing that.

Here's mine:

You want to know something funny? You actually made me think about the law. I managed to go through three years of law school without doing that.
I cheated and googled this one, but I hadn't seen the movie so I felt ok doing it in retrospect.

Here's mine:

Mitch McDeere- THE FIRM

I know a lot of Grisham novels and films based on them.

Barbecue, me and you! Stinky pinky, pew, pew! T'weren't Billy, Jilly, Hilly or Bob! He was a french-fried Cajun named Delacroix!

Last edited:
“Didn’t you see Fatal Attraction?”
“You wouldn’t let me.”
“Well I saw it! And it scared the shit out of me, it scared the shit out of every man in America!”

Marriage is like a tense, unfunny version of Everybody Loves Raymond, only it doesn't last 22 minutes. It lasts forever.

"Sicilians are great liars. The best in the world. I'm Sicilian. My father was the world heavy-weight champion of Sicilian liars."

Reactions: heelz2345
I don't know what to say really.
Three minutes
to the biggest battle of our professional lives
all comes down to today.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT