ADVERTISEMENT

NC State at UNC-Tuesday 24 Feb 2015 game thread

Originally posted by WoadBlue:
This team is doing nothing close to right.
Example - Paige trying to force the action on a fast break, costing a possession.

Originally posted by strummingram:
The one thing I always hate when playing State is the win/loss law of averages.
lol strumm, yea probability is against us for sure...

Man, State commits some pretty violent illegal screens at times.

Signs of life but I'm not sure we can guard them 1-on-1 tonight.

Absolutely critical to keep this little momentum swing going and get this close enough so their shooters can't let it fly without concern.

36-24 after 2 straight baskets by Jackson and a short jumper finally from Paige. State interior players getting away with murder down low which has allowed them to control the paint. They have blocked alot of shots

Keep it up, hit them in transition when they take that clock all the way down

Well That Escalated Quickly
happy0030.r191677.gif

It staggers the imagination sometimes!

I think Gottfried has called 4 timeouts in 7 minutes now. What a great coach he is, right Spacey?

I think that is the 16 min TO

Next 4 mins are huge- if Moo can't press the lead back to double digits, I will like our chances.

How is that a call? He goes spinning out of control in the lane and Meeks get called. Ridiculous.

Originally posted by strummingram:
It staggers the imagination sometimes!

I think Gottfried has called 4 timeouts in 7 minutes now. What a great coach he is, right Spacey?
Yes he did a great job In the first half

Originally posted by coolwaterunc:
And why the hell can't the crowd be like this all the freaking time?
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Sad that Ol Roy has to call the crowd out to get an environment like this. It should be this loud at all home games.

36-32 with 12 minutes to go
After going up by 16 State has not scored in over 4 minutes which has really helped Carolina in making this comeback.

Originally posted by UNC71-00:
I think that is the 16 min TO

Next 4 mins are huge- if Moo can't press the lead back to double digits, I will like our chances.
agreed take the lead by the 8 min mark or sooner and bring it home

I'm really sick of people bitching about the crowd. Get off your ass and go to a game and cheer instead of posting on a message board.

Our crowd is good almost every night and great on some nights and when it is great, it is one of the loudest places in sports and Cameron isn't even close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT