ADVERTISEMENT

NC State at UNC-Tuesday 24 Feb 2015 game thread

Wow the stupidity is mind numbing - and Brice should have to wear a dress for a week after that pansy foul there

What the hell was that Paige?

Damn. Why not just give the pig molestors this game?

And then Meeks turns it over again. Just friggin unbelievable.

I don't understand why we are SCARED to shoot 3s. Like, try them. You are down 8 with a minute left. What are you doing?

C'mon Paige. Shoot the ball. Welp, that probably will just about do it. How do we get Brice guarding Lacey but never get those matchups on our end.

This is the worst last game executing bunch that I can remember in a long time. Just terrible game after game. This is a big loss. It really hurts us. All that momentum we had gone and another bad loss for the committee to look at. Disappointing.

Good grief. Cannot believe we are going to lose to these ass holes. And you know there will be no end to the trash being talked tomorrow.

Meh, if there was a year to lose to Moo in Chapel Hill, this was the one. This has been a disappointing team since November.

Originally posted by TarHeelMark:
How many times do we need to see those two fat retarded wolpfack fans ?
State may win but that is a temporary feeling for them. Their being morons will last the rest of their lives

Minus that 4-minute stretch, the Heels played godawful. Moo's gameplan, literally, was hold it under 10 on the shot clock before even trying to score

Originally posted by Spaceytoyz:

Originally posted by strummingram:
It staggers the imagination sometimes!

I think Gottfried has called 4 timeouts in 7 minutes now. What a great coach he is, right Spacey?
Yes he did a great job In the first half
and in the second God I hate to be right but usually am..

Had the mo in the 2nd half and just TO after TO just poor play all the way around. No excuses just a very poor effort and performance.

One of the more embarassing losses for UNC. Did not show up to play. I wish someone would show Tokoto his shooting percentage outside of 8 feet. There is a reason you are open out there JP. Cannot win with Jackson throwing up 16 shots. I guess State was due the Heels have beaten them so much.

Wow that was painful to watch. I thought they would at least get within 10. Loss of words on effort and execution here; there is something going on inside this team...

I think Gottfried has called 4 timeouts in 7 minutes now. What a great coach he is, right Spacey?
Was late to the game. Picked it up midway 2H. Heard that we were down 16, yet those timeout bars on the screen were full... smh.

Just scored 46 points against the 124th best defensive team in the country btw.

Turnover after Turnover and Turnover in crunch time...Berry almost threw another one away. State wins 58-46. Just bad game all the way around. Good to see Jackson try to carry the team but on this night he needed some help from his teammates.

Originally posted by UNC71-00:
Meh, if there was a year to lose to Moo in Chapel Hill, this was the one. This has been a disappointing team since November.
yep they suck maybe they will lose out and miss the tournament.

Originally posted by SJung851:

Was late to the game. Picked it up midway 2H. Heard that we were down 16, yet those timeout bars on the screen were full... smh.

Just scored 46 points against the 124th best defensive team in the country btw.
Yeah, Gott really didn't do anything special. Their offense was terrible. Their defense really wasn't that great either. Our offense was just so bad that none of that really mattered. Worse offensive performance I can remember seeing from a UNC team.

Well, this was never going to be our year. It would be nice to see it get a wee-bit better before it's over.

many years of watching the Heels , Just not one of the teams I enjoy watching, The Capel Lang teams was my all time worst, the Team with Deon thompson and Graves NIT team was second, this one is third, Just hard to watch these guys, love the team though..

I can't believe non of you guys think that was a good coaching by By Gott, they milked the clock, forced the ball out of the shooters Baited Jackson and Tokoto into shooting and held the Heels to around 50 points at home and a hostile crowd...

It is honestly one of the worst offensive UNC teams ever.. which is so crazy figuring how good the inside players are (they make hard shots look so easy inside).

Teams can just stack the middle because UNC is afraid to shoot from the arc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT