ADVERTISEMENT

NC State vs Carolina game thread on Saturday 2 February 2024

When Cormac has been bad this year, he’s been brutally bad. And Bacot continues to not give max effort consistently. The amount of in-close shots he manages to miss is amazing.
It's hard to believe that he can miss so many, ALL the time!

I’m still amazed that someone said coaching has little to do with the other team shooting well. Lol
If defense was 100% on the coaches 100% of the time, you wouldn't even need to put the players out there.

My point was that you can have a perfect game plan and if the players aren't playing with effort and intensity it won't matter. That is what I'm seeing today. Very little effort and very little intensity (paired with an incredible and hopefully unsustainable shooting percentage).

For some reason Hubert went with a lineup of Cadeau, Trimble, Ryan, Withers, Washington. That's an odd lineup. Gotta have at least one of RJ or Bacot out there.
Good news is no foul issues, should not see much of the bench in the 2nd half.

Reactions: thompsjj
Damn gonna need another 42pts from RJ cause Bacot bs around shooting floaters and Ryan C ain’t giv nothing- Again!

Cadeau to the hole and he is fouled. He makes both 47-46 then Horne is fouled in the lane. He misses the first but hits the second 48-46 then Cadeau smacked in the face scores to tie the game 48-48 then Ryan saves a sure basket by Horne. Davis BOOM 51-49

Reactions: thompsjj
NCSU shooting 1-16 this half after going 19-33 in the 1st. Not watching the game; what adjustments have been made?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT