ADVERTISEMENT

NC State vs Carolina game thread on Saturday 2 February 2024

IDUNK4HEELS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2004
kernersville nc
On the 50th anniversary of the Walter Davis 35 foot bank shot that capped UNC’s 8 point rally in the last 17 seconds against Duke in which the Tar Heels won in overtime we welcome the Wolfpack whose last chance to get into March madness with a quality one win happens at the Smith Center this afternoon.

Coming off wins at Virginia and at home against Miami, Carolina CANNOT get off to a slow start like when they played Clemson who at the time needed a tier one victory as well.

Forget about the 6 threes Ryan had against the Wahoos and the Smith Center record for Davis last time out against the Wolfpack because today is a new day and everybody must be focused on the opponent and not looking ahead to to the showdown with Duke next Saturday…

Reactions: Oak ridger
Go Heels & hubert offer the big kid from Reidsville I think he's coming for unc game today again !!

I hate playing against the Burns kid from State with the constant banging (AKA Shaq still). Need to find a way to get him in foul trouble. A few flops by our guys might just get a few calls against the big guy. I just don’t like that style of bb.

Ingram with two free throws to knot it two two. Seems like we are trying to feel out their defense and how we're going to attack it

Reactions: thompsjj
Burns is banging once or twice then spinning off Armando. Looks pretty good (of course he does against us)😆

I have never seen a player who had so much athleticism but doesn’t posses any coordination in Wither’s. Not to mention subpar BB IQ

I'd make him wear a shock collar at practice and light him up after the 2nd dribble in ANY scenario!

Horne a nice drive and scores but Cadeau and Davis with layups 30-25 the Taylor another three followed by Bacot who blows by Burns for a basket 32-28

Reactions: thompsjj
Ryan is non existent so far. Rather have Seth's D and athleticism on the floor if Ryan isn't going to shoot

Taylor another three and Diarre uses all of the rim and he gets a three putting State up. I agree with NorCal Tarheel if Ryan is not going to even look to score put Trimble in to play Defense because State is on fire from the outside 37-36

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT