ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament (2024) Thread

After day 1, one of the stars, if not THE star, is the last kid we got playing here, well 1 playing in the women's tourney for Kansas as well. Mr. Jermaine Cousinard dropping a 40 piece on his former team. Great moment for J5, very proud. 👏

XyWfc5Y.png
This is funny. Lots you could do with this picture. Maybe a picture of the ball going in the basket. Or a uk player guarding someone

• Haha
Reactions: Archer2
Florida Atlantic and Northwestern both scorching the first half nets to the tune of 16-12 score at the under 4 minute timeout. 👎👎👎👎

Wait til football season….they still have bama and Georgia only thing he can say. That or calling Tennessee and saying you better not screw this up
I have Tennessee in my final four, had uk in elite 8. Other than uk the damage from sec folding hasn’t been catastrophic to my bracket.

Auburn even got two great calls there way in the last moments. First one was zero contact and the second was verticality at its best. Ball don’t lie though.

Reactions: thompsjj
I bet back in the covid days instead of using a surgical mask Bill Raftery used a vintage Jay Bilas unwashed jock strap. What a homie ..

SEC 3-5 after round of 64. 2-5 where they were the lower seed. This is contingent upon Alabama not losing a 30pt lead with 6 minutes left. Lol. They already have scored 97pts

Bama was up by 30 with 6 minutes to go. Charleston finished the game on a 29-12 run; bama wins by 13. I imagine bama pulled their starters, but if I was a Bama fan, it would irritate me seeing CofC going nuts in the final minutes of the game (62 2nd half pts)

Good news is I had all the first round upsets in my brackets bad news none were in the same bracket just my luck

Go Heels!!

Caleb coming out ballin' like he has all season, and we know he brings it NCAA tournament time.

Dayton keeping it to around 10 at the half would be really good for them, the game almost got away from them midway through.

Reactions: thompsjj
Zona was up by 14 before Dayton closed the half on a 7-0 run. Since then, they are hanging around, keeping it around a 2 possession game. After starting hot, Caleb is only 1/7 since

Zona was up by 14 before Dayton closed the half on a 7-0 run. Since then, they are hanging around, keeping it around a 2 possession game. After starting hot, Caleb is only 1/7 since
Good action. Dayton trying to press getting some out of it but Zona attacking as well.

Kinda shocked that the games in Utah were the first ones of the day rather than games on the East coast

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT