ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament (2024) Thread

Getting nervous. C'mon Heels. I hope the locked in on defense, diving on the floor, running our transition game and value the rock version of our team shows up.

Dammit Oakland. Tie game with the final shot opportunity and you turn it over? Attack the damn rim and draw a foul.

Dammit Oakland. Tie game with the final shot opportunity and you turn it over? Attack the damn rim and draw a foul.

Screw that, I'm pulling for the ACC except for dook. Good for them if they win, just can't pull for them. Pulling for the Pack though.

Screw that, I'm pulling for the ACC except for dook. Good for them if they win, just can't pull for them. Pulling for the Pack though.
They have the worst fans on the planet. I'll never forget what they did after Eve Carson was kidnapped and murdered.

Their fans deserve a million years of misery.

Reactions: Heels5150
Dammit Oregon. Blowing a 4 point lead with 30 seconds left. Then you slowly bring the ball up when you have 9 seconds left?

Bursting with pride for Jermaine, and hurting for him a ton right now, kid has been through a lot, he's tough as nails.

America knows your name now after 40 and this 32 point heroic fight. JAY 5 !!!! The last from our group from middle school through high school. Well done "Lil J ", well done.

Well, you might just need Herman to play defense against Edey. He seems pretty much unstoppable unless you're 8 feet tall.

That's it, a winning combination. Herman down low against Zach and Eddie shooting the three. That's a natty right there.

(as per wikipedia: "In the episode "Herman's Lawsuit", his driver's license gives his weight as 380 pounds (170 kg), height as 7 ft 6 in (2.29 m), and eyes as brown. (On the other hand, in the episode "All-Star Munster," Herman, when asked his height, states "seven-foot three" but when asked how tall he is in his stocking feet, he replies, "Seven foot four – I wear very thick socks.")"

Could we pick him up in the portal?

UTSt was up 24-23 with under 9 to play in first half. Purdue has outscored them 56-24 since, no signs of stopping, still around 10 minutes to play

Just saw a image OKC Thunder #1 in the west starting 5 average age 22.6. UNC starting 5 average age 22.2. We have vets.

• Wow
Reactions: TarHeelMark
No point in watching this game. James Madison has already rolled over and quit 8 minutes into the game.
yes - writing was on the wall for dook to walk to S16, when inconsistent Wisconsin decided to not show up for their first game, against JMU. That was JMU's super bowl, so to speak.

Holding out hope that Houston will show dook what's up, upcoming. Houston doesn't outscore people. They are tough on defense. I can really see them locking down dook on defense.

Oops! I guess Houston has to get past T A&M first. I hope they can at least do this.

yes - writing was on the wall for dook to walk to S16, when inconsistent Wisconsin decided to not show up for their first game, against JMU. That was JMU's super bowl, so to speak.

Holding out hope that Houston will show dook what's up, upcoming. Houston doesn't outscore people. They are tough on defense. I can really see them locking down dook on defense.

Oops! I guess Houston has to get past T A&M first. I hope they can at least do this.
If Houston does not win, we have a problem, no pun intended. Very low confidence that TAMU, State, or Marquette with how they have looked will beat Duke.

If Houston does not win, we have a problem, no pun intended. Very low confidence that TAMU, State, or Marquette with how they have looked will beat Duke.
State beat dook a week ago.

But yeah, hoping Houston holds serve until the teams I hate are eliminated

Baylor can't even close the gap with both of Clemson's starting big men on the bench in foul trouble.

looking like the stripes got a boner for Clemson. Some very questionable calls on Hall and a couple others ..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT