ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament (2024) Thread

I watched in 1980 when they made the Elite Eight, with Larry Nance. If Worthy had not gotten injured, I think UNC might have won it all. And Dook still had Gminski. UVA had Jeff Lamp and freshman Ralph Sampson. Maryland had Albert King, Ernie Graham, Buck Williams, and Greg Manning. The ACC was LOADED.

Oh my goodness. Clemson is not that good but then I guess neither is AZ. Played in a dead conference.

Caleb 5-19 and zero yes zero for 9 from 3. 1 assist and 3 turnovers. For those who wish he was still on UNC team.

I get it - all can have bad shooting nights. But when he has one he doesn’t have the discipline or makeup to help the team in other ways, defer to better shooters.

Last edited:
Caleb had a really good year. Unfortunate ending for him this way. I trolled a bit on the 52 seconds thread. But it’s really a shame for him to go out this way.

Always has the potential to be the best player on the floor. Always has the floor of having the worst impact on the floor.

The Caleb Love experience.

Caleb had a really good year. Unfortunate ending for him this way. I trolled a bit on the 52 seconds thread. But it’s really a shame for him to go out this way.

Always has the potential to be the best player on the floor. Always has the floor of having the worst impact on the floor.

Good Caleb, bad Caleb, tonight bad Caleb showed up and good Caleb didn't.

Reactions: Heelicious
He’s an easy target so it’ll be rough for him. But this is a rough look. Why is he shadowing the in bound passer? Looks like he mentally lost the game already.

Oh my goodness. Clemson is not that good but then I guess neither is AZ. Played in a dead conference.

Caleb 5-19 and zero yes zero for 9 from 3. 1 assist and 3 turnovers. For those who wish he was still on UNC team.

I get it - all can have bad shooting nights. Hi when he has one he doesn’t have the discipline or makeup to help the team in other ways, defer to better shooters.
he had games just like that at UNC. He has always been inconsistent. And you have summed his problems well.

Reactions: Heelicious
Seems love was trying his best to make sure they were there waiting on the Heels and the pressure was too much

Unfortunately the mirror seasons he and RJ had continued. RJ struggle bus today as well. Ouch !

Both of the late games for the last elite 8 births are absolute rock fights. Houston and Tennesee deeing up and physical !

Without Shead, their offensive cog, Houston is going to havevto find some ways to score.

Shead out makes this outcome without doubt. Can’t win without him

dooks gonna make the final four playing vermont, james madison, houston without their best player, and moo. 3 double digit seeds lol

thanks

History will only remember Dook going to the 2024 Final Four.
Nobody is going to “Shead” a tear for Houston or UNC or any other underachieving #1 seed.
Which is whats annoying. If dook ran them out then i guess they have a case. Houston still kept the game in the 50s and took the game to the last second without him. Most undeserved run ever

It's tough seeing dook and state still playing. No matter the "easiest" or most "fortunate" paths, there will always be one, and only one, team that wins their final 6 games (just speaking of NCAA tourney). It is an impressive feat. Hurts that the Heels are home. It always hurts. "That's life. It's not all roses all the time." -Roy

No way in hell dook even has a chance vs Houston if Shead doesn't go down.
I mean, NONE.

I have no affection for Sampson or Houston, but watching that made me sick.
I'm not talking about Houston. That's over now. I'm talking about State. The person I was replying to was assuming that the dookies were going to be in the F4. They have to beat State first. I'm not very confident that the dookies will do that.

Reactions: gary-7
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT