ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Bracket Contest

Do you want to participate in a bracket contest?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Winningest player in ACC history ends his own career with one of the worst mistakes ever by an ACC player...

I would think Clark is going to be inconsolable for a long time.
Clark will be "a long time" forever.

UVA is looking worse and worse in post season. Granted, they got that one championship, and that does count for a lot. But... losing to these no-names in several tourneys is going to make that sluggish game Bennett runs look even worse. And, that was the highest-seeded ACC team!!! Sheezus!

those guys can play, so can charleston…the two best best basketball programs in this state ffs.

I think they beat Clemson twice while I was in school there.

It sucks they lost their baseball program. SC has a ridiculous amount of high school baseball talent. The state could use as many D1 programs as it can get.

Reactions: gteeitup
I think they beat Clemson twice while I was in school there.

It sucks they lost their baseball program. SC has a ridiculous amount of high school baseball talent. The state could use as many D1 programs as it can get.
yep...on all accounts

Way to go, Arizona!

14bR.gif
I had them winning it all. I'll just need the winners Paypal info.

• Haha
Reactions: Heelicious
Every time I watch the NCAA T, I'm always reminded of how differently the refs call games than in the ACC.

just a matter of time before state dudes end up on a wanted list, ijs.

and keatts appears to have zero control.

Had them in the final four, so that's nice. That's half my FF teams gone after the first round.

I've got Marquette going all the way, so this just makes their path a little bit easier. It's been a blood bath so far though.

At this rate we may not have anyone break 1000 total points

Reactions: ohio tarheels
I'd love to see us run a ton of full court pressure and work the old school 1-3-1 half court trap too.
missed out on a lot this year…hubert won’t have the luxury next year.

i hope by watching these games he learns a lot…carolina might be really slow though, like uncharacteristically slow.

Reactions: uncboy10
Bracket be damned I’d love to see Purdue go down
Purdue had confidence that they were good and could do well in the NCAA tourney.

Then they looked up and realized they are in the Big 10 so they went out and played like a typical high ranked Big 10 team in the tourney. Folded like a cheap suit.

When was the last time a Big 10 team won a title? It’s hard off hand to recall a Big 10 Final Four team even

Reactions: uncboy10
thought it was comical and yet ironic that purdue doesn’t play zone(to help the big fella) at all…they literally never play or practice a zone.

so that program relies so much on man that painter never plays zone?…i know roy adjusted as did hubert, but the idea to never practice or run it?…now with a 7’4” dude to keep him from doing a lot on defense they refuse??

Reactions: Heelicious
thought it was comical and yet ironic that purdue doesn’t play zone(to help the big fella) at all…they literally never play or practice a zone.

so that program relies so much on man that painter never plays zone?…i know roy adjusted as did hubert, but the idea to never practice or run it?…now with a 7’4” dude to keep him from doing a lot on defense they refuse??
Funny how inept Big 10 teams are in the tourney. Purdue doing Big 10 things.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT