ADVERTISEMENT

Netflix Finds

there's also a rule that you can't purposely practice/teach circumnavigating NCAA rules by, for example, honing your flopping skills. How K never got tagged is beyond me. Maybe it was because the flops were so obvious that it was assumed they weren't being practiced.
Or maybe there is such unjustified reverence for K's abilities that he just was able to identify and recruit the naturally best floppers out there?

Or maybe there is such unjustified reverence for K's abilities that he just was able to identify and recruit the naturally best floppers out there?
yes, that sort of player did seem to gravitate to his program. Good call.

AMC's Dark Winds is on Netflix, if anyone missed it. Top notch adaption from the novels of Tony Hillerman. Might move a little slow for some, but worth sticking with it.

“Dracula” was very entertaining. it pays homage to
All the classic bram stoker depictions, interjects some dark humor, add just enough gore and horror, and puts an unexpected twist at the end. Great watch for Halloween season. 8 of 10

I just saw the pilot of a new series titled 'Matlock'. featuring Kathy Bates in the lead role Weirdly, it isn't an extension of the original TV show although that show gets mentioned.

She is an older retired or out-of-work attorney who finagles her way into a job at a large prestigious law firm, and then quickly ingratiates herself by helping win a tough case.

Her name is Matlock, but the name is not connected to the first Matlock.

She looks a lot different from what I remember of her, but flashes of the old acerbic Kathy Bates comes through. I always liked her acting and although this started off a tad hokey, it ended up being mildly decent entertainment with quite a twist at the end that seems to tie in with an actual real-life circumstance from several years ago.

I'd recommend it to Kathy Bates fans, not sure about anyone else.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT