NFL 2020-21

bills
hawks
bucs
titans
saints
steelers

rank your most to least watchable.
1. Ravens-Titans: Derrick F'ing Henry and Lamar should be fun.
2. Steelers-Browns: division rivals; probably Ben's last hurrah.
3. Bills-Colts: Buffalo hasn't won a playoff game since '95 but they are on a roll.
4. Bucs-WFT: can the skins (er, football team) pressure Brady enough? Doubtful
5. Rams-Hawks: Goff might not play... likely a low scoring yawn-fest.
6. Bears-Saints: hoping for Mitch to play out of his mind, but expect da Bears to get curb-stomped.

agree with the sb matchup.

my least to most:

bears/saints
colts/bills
wft/bucs
rams/seahawks
browns/steelers
ravens/titans

the rams/seahawks spread is interesting...no 12th man, goff isn’t named yet, rams defensive front can handle russ.

I say Brady goes back to the Super Bowl
I heard last night - at 43 + years old - he is now the oldest QB to throw for a TD in a playoff game, surpassing George Blanda.

I don't even know if Brady is a top 10 league QB now.....probably he is, but not top 5 (Mahomes, AARod, Watson, R Wilson, Josh Allen, etc) -
....but I can think of a lot of OK, just above mediocre QBs that won Superbowls, carried by their defense: Eli Manning both times, Peyton's SB win with Denver, Brad Johnson, Nick Foles, Joe Flacco, Trent Dlifer.

I'm not saying the defense is carrying TB. Obviously their offense is the better side of the ball for them. I'm saying its not out of the realm of possibility that Brady rack up a few more wins, even a Superbowl, at his "old NFL football age". Still easily a top 1/3 QB in the league, his decision making is still well above average, and he doesn't "look" like a broken down "old" 43 year old. And I believe he is clearly better right now than the people I listed above at time of their SB wins.

I don't even like Brady that much. I don't hate him, either. But what he will have accomplished will be Gretzky-like regarding distance between him and #2 QB all time (Montana or Peyton or whoever)

Reactions: gteeitup
I don't think I've ever seen a playoff team look as unprepared/ disinterested/ whatever it may be... as the Stillers have in the 1st quarter.
images

i personally know two browns fans...they are passionate and loyal af...seriously, if you even talk about the drive, lebron, or the river that was on fire, they’ll bark at you...and we weren’t even born until 72.

i knew not to text or tweet them in the 2nd quarter.

i hope they hold on because i want to talk to them again.

Reactions: Heelicious
i personally know two browns fans...they are passionate and loyal af...seriously, if you even talk about the drive, lebron, or the river that was on fire, they’ll bark at you...and we weren’t even born until 72.

i knew not to text or tweet them in the 2nd quarter.

i hope they hold on because i want to talk to them again.
Born in ‘73.... I thing we need 45 to be safe in not blowing a 35-7 lead that would add to the heartbreak of Cleveland sports!!!

I'm glad the Browns won. Their fans deserve watching the team have success in the playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT