NFL 2020-21

Heelicious

Hall of Famer
May 12, 2005
large part of me hopes the eagles are unable to unload that contract to anyone so it further crushes that franchise.
@gteeitup I heard minor rumblings on Kellen Moore (Cowboys OC) maybe going somewhere else, maybe same place as Dak if he moved? Thoughts? I'm sort of neutral on KM - their offense is good with Dak and with their corps of WRs which are best in the league at WR1, WR2, WR3 (Cooper, Lamb, Gallup) combo IMO

But I don't think KM has set the world on fire regarding offensive genius. They are quite unimaginative and predictable in the red zone and offensively overall.

But none of it matters until they do the heavy work just to get to be a top half defense in the league. That is a long way off. How they can consistently be bottom 5 in turnovers recovered, defies any logic.

I think Dak stays, unless they were going to get a big load of picks or proven players from someone else....which is unlikely....who wants to roll the dice on Dak coming off the big injury, not knowing how good he will be, coming off of that?

Reactions: gteeitup

gteeitup

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2001
Columbia, SC
@gteeitup I heard minor rumblings on Kellen Moore (Cowboys OC) maybe going somewhere else, maybe same place as Dak if he moved? Thoughts? I'm sort of neutral on KM - their offense is good with Dak and with their corps of WRs which are best in the league at WR1, WR2, WR3 (Cooper, Lamb, Gallup) combo IMO
But I don't think KM has set the world on fire regarding offensive genius. They are quite unimaginative and predictable in the red zone and offensively overall.

But none of it matters until they do the heavy work just to get to be a top half defense in the league. That is a long way off. How they can consistently be bottom 5 in turnovers recovered, defies any logic.

I think Dak stays, unless they were going to get a big load of picks or proven players from someone else....which is unlikely....who wants to roll the dice on Dak coming off the big injury, not knowing how good he will be, coming off of that?
kellen interviewed with philly yesterday...probably an info/source type interview, so i doubt it’s serious...i don’t mind him staying because they showed creativity this year.

as far as dak, based on what is out there and draft eligible, i give dak the 4 yrs and a competitive #.

my mind could change though if discussions are dak and picks for deshaun as stated above by @MWHeels, or i can draft zach wilson at 10...sitting at 10 with dak signed though, you could completely overhaul the problem areas with this draft and free agency.

Reactions: Heelicious

dadika13

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2007
NYC
kellen interviewed with philly yesterday...probably an info/source type interview, so i doubt it’s serious...i don’t mind him staying because they showed creativity this year.

as far as dak, based on what is out there and draft eligible, i give dak the 4 yrs and a competitive #.

my mind could change though if discussions are dak and picks for deshaun as stated above by @MWHeels, or i can draft zach wilson at 10...sitting at 10 with dak signed though, you could completely overhaul the problem areas with this draft and free agency.
If I’m Dallas I’d sign Dak today. You saw first hand this season what happens when he isn’t out there and it ain’t pretty.

Reactions: gteeitup