ADVERTISEMENT

October 6th (Week 6) Game Day Picks

strummingram

Hall of Famer
Oct 1, 2010
Billy turned the game over to me. I'll do my best to keep track and choose the games well. I'm not sure about how he chose certain weeks with 8 picks and some with 7. I'll have to wing it, I suppose.

I'm using sbnation's opening lines as the spread for each game (adding or subtracting a .5 where necessary). If anyone has a better suggestion, feel free to offer it. I'm just trying to fill-in and keep it going since Billy has left the board. I can only assume that there will be at least 2 less people participating from week-to-week since Billy has left and uncboy10 was banned. I'm not sure if it was permanently, or not. We'll find out, I'm sure.

Texas
@
Oklahoma - 7.5

Boston College
@
NC State -3.5

LSU
@
Florida +3.5

Kentucky
@
Texas A&M -6.5

Auburn
@
Mississippi State +4.5

Arizona State
@
Colorado -2.5

Notre Dame
@
Virginia Tech +5.5

Dang it. Billy was gonna pay my entry fee....LOL

I still have you covered, Mark, and also, the $50 second place prize along with the first 3 weeks of anyone that goes perfect. Terror Beard's payout is on me as well.

I'm a man of my word, my friend, and I will honor all of my commitments. It's how I roll . .

Be well.

Last edited:
Reactions: TarHeelMark
Dang it. Billy was gonna pay my entry fee....LOL
I still have you covered, Mark, and also, the $50 second place prize along with the first 3 weeks of anyone that goes perfect.

I'm a man of my word, my friend, and I will honor all of my declarations.

Be well.
That was going to be my reply! Not that specific, but more like "I'm sure he'll cover you."

@heelbent

Is uncboy10 banned for perpetuity? I ask to know if I should expect his participation in the contest from here on out.

I still have you covered, Mark, and also, the $50 second place prize along with the first 3 weeks of anyone that goes perfect. Terror Beard's payout is on me as well.

I'm a man of my word, my friend, and I will honor all of my commitments. It's how I roll . .

Be well.
Like I said, you certainly don’t need to Billy. It’s all good either way.

Reactions: BillyL
@heelbent

Is uncboy10 banned for perpetuity? I ask to know if I should expect his participation in the contest from here on out.

Will forward his picks to you should he choose to continue on, Strum.

BTW, I love your 7 game selections . . very well done, Eddie.
thumbsup.gif

Reactions: strummingram
Billy turned the game over to me. I'll do my best to keep track and choose the games well. I'm not sure about how he chose certain weeks with 8 picks and some with 7. I'll have to wing it, I suppose.

I'm using sbnation's opening lines as the spread for each game (adding or subtracting a .5 where necessary). If anyone has a better suggestion, feel free to offer it. I'm just trying to fill-in and keep it going since Billy has left the board. I can only assume that there will be at least 2 less people participating from week-to-week since Billy has left and uncboy10 was banned. I'm not sure if it was permanently, or not. We'll find out, I'm sure.

Texas
@
Oklahoma - 7.5

Boston College
@
NC State -3.5

LSU
@
Florida +3.5

Kentucky
@
Texas A&M -6.5

Auburn
@
Mississippi State +4.5

Arizona State
@
Colorado -2.5

Notre Dame
@
Virginia Tech +5.5

Oklahoma
Moou
LSU
Texas A&m
Auburn
Colorado
Va tech

Oklahoma - 7.5

NC State -3.5

LSU

Texas A&M -6.5

Auburn

Arizona State

Notre Dame

Reactions: BillyL
Oklahoma

NC State

Florida

Kentucky

Auburn

Colorado

Notre Dame

Well, the Red River Showdown is off and running in a big hurry . . ! This game will be electric IMO . .

Texas ALWAYS plays better than you anticipated in this game. They look really good today . .

I like to see Texas playing so competitively again.

I really thought Boston College would play State much closer. Oh well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT