ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL UNC VS. Stanford THREAD

Sooooooo....has Kenny been banking all of his made shots from his first three seasons for this one game?? Wow, he's white hot.

Remember when I said kenny can shoot any a bunch of people said I was crazy because they saw him for two yes and he was what he was... Remember when I said when the kid gets healthy he is gonna prove a lot of people wrong? Yes I am tooting my own horn gloating whatever you want to call it :D

Remember when I said kenny can shoot any a bunch of people said I was crazy because they saw him for two yes and he was what he was... Remember when I said when the kid gets healthy he is gonna prove a lot of people wrong? Yes I am tooting my own horn gloating whatever you want to call it :D

One great game does not a great shooter make

Maye a nice head fake and bank shot but misses from the line again 41-31 With 4 minutes to go in the half. Both teams are leaving important points at the line.

I salute all you guys in NC staying up to watch this. 10:30 over here in AZ and I’m barely keeping my eyes open

Luke can't hit the broad side of a barn tonight. Ugh....thank goodness Kenny came out super hot..Berry starting to heat up, but otherwise it's been a crapshoot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT