ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL UNC VS. Stanford THREAD

Stanford 11 misses from the line then Pinson a mid range jumper 57-44. Williams no longer getting the ball so Berry is taking most of the perimeter shots. Maye also not getting many looks in the paint.

Berry needs help. Kenny isn't going to go crazy from 3 every game. Maye need to figure out how to score against length, or Felton needs to channel his uncle.

With the way Kenny plays on both ends of the court, I don't see Cam Johnson starting any this year. It'll be nice to add him to the mix as a 6th man that plays starter minutes.

On another note off the court, Seventh woods just looks miserable. Most kids on bench are active and cheering, he just sits there for the most part. Come on Seventh! If you play better, you get more time. What’s up with Brandon Robinson this game? What’s his injury?

Carolina just has more athletes than Stanford does in this game but the Cards are killing themselves from the line or this game would be much closer. I do not think Brooks has scored yet as he has three fouls

I don't know when Manley will put everything together, but he has a lot to work with. Size + hands + touch can take you a long way.

Reactions: mikeirbyusa
The announcers said the red Travis is not that kind of player but seemingly Everytime he comes down and scores he thumps his chest even as his team is losing BIG

Manley will need to figure out how to protect the rim. He has the size to do it even if he can't really jump, but he's not much of a presence at this point.

The announcers said the red Travis is not that kind of player but seemingly Everytime he comes down and scores he thumps his chest even as his team is losing BIG
Dunk...then LUUUUUKE beats him down the court. Dunk (in which he forearm shoved Manley out of the way, then the punk move afterward. I say toss him.

Agree about Travis. He’s showing a lot of hype for his team to be down 20. Not a fan of the “hey look at me” act he has going on. Congrats you just scored and your team is down 20. Makes sense.

A dunk by Travis then he gives Manley a elbow shot and then flexes to the crowd and his showboating results in a tech and a time out with UNC up 20. Would not expect a cheap shot from a senior. 71-51

Maye has hardly been a mismatch for Travis
The what in the heck are u talking about bud? Either Maye can handle Travis or travis can handle Maye. I agree that Travis is the better palyer, but u act like Travis is only gonna do it against Maye and no one else. Maye is off tonight. Not just in the post. hes missing shots hes made plenty of times. It happens

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT