ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB Chain Restaurants Tourney: John Bunting Region, Round of 32

Gonna try to compile the numbers at some point today, but as mentioned, I'm in Chapel Hill til Sunday for an orientation workshop course.

If anyone wants to compile the numbers on my behalf, be my guest! But otherwise, I'll have to just get to it in the next couple days when I can.

Gonna try to compile the numbers at some point today, but as mentioned, I'm in Chapel Hill til Sunday for an orientation workshop course.

If anyone wants to compile the numbers on my behalf, be my guest! But otherwise, I'll have to just get to it in the next couple days when I can.

I tallied them up for you, Mellow Mushroom beat out Bojangles.

Reactions: UNC '92
I'm changing my vote from Bo's to MM so there's a tie.
Voting will end on Wednesday, June 21st, at 11:59 p.m.
am-i-the-only-one-around-here.gif

;)

OKAY, we have our winners in what's clearly been the most contentious round yet. We've had some cyber bullying, some lack of sheer ability to count by multiple poasters (hopefully myself excluded), and lots of other mayhem. I'm going to show the # of votes for each as evidence. If y'all think there's been an error on my part, please let me know. Here are the winners:

The John Bunting Region, Presented by Stihl

#1 Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits (9) vs. #8 Mellow Mushroom (10)
-- Our first #1 seed has been jettisoned! Some experts thought Bojangles had the chops to cut down the nets, but instead they didn't even make it to Sweet 16. Could Mellow pull off another upset over N.C.-loved Hardee's to advance to the Elite Eight!?

#12 Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen (4) vs. #4 Hardee's (15)
-- Hardee's made easy work of the Cajuns in this one. This one wasn't even a fair fight. Is Hardee's suddenly in control of this region, with the exit of Bojangles?

#6 Outback Steakhouse (15)
vs. #14 Fuddrucker's (4)
-- Outback is a strong 6-seed and showed us that in this round. Some may argue it was a favorable match-up for the Faux Aussies, but nevertheless, you gotta play who's on the schedule, and O.S. fukked up Fuddrucker's.

#7 The Cheesecake Factory (11) vs. #2 Cracker Barrel (8)
-- The #1 AND #2 seed in this region go down! It's pandemonium in the John Bunting Region. It's Connor Barth's kick all over again.

Reactions: Raising Heel
@UNC71-00 and @gunslingerdick 's pick changes don't count because voting has already closed. @tarheel0910 's change did count because it took place before the deadline. Just because I haven't poasted winners yet doesn't mean voting period goes on forever. Gonna compile them now.

That's a bunch of bullshit. This thread got derailed by RH taking 0910 behind the woodshed. All voting should count until you finally post the score.

ETA- never mind. Justice was served

Reactions: Raising Heel
Yeah I see. You edited your poast so I have no way of knowing which one(s) you changed. Which one(s) did you change? Because those original votes of yours need to remain since you edited it today instead of before the deadline.

Also, just as a general statement, fukk all of you who are making this extra difficult. I'm going to Franklin for the night.

Yeah I see. You edited your poast so I have no way of knowing which one(s) you changed. Which one(s) did you change? Because those original votes of yours need to remain since you edited it today instead of before the deadline.

Also, just as a general statement, fukk all of you who are making this extra difficult. I'm going to Franklin for the night.

Mellow was the only one I changed . .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT