ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

So what you're suggesting is that "Pelosi and gang" were prescient enough to envision the future that included a riot, an investigation, and a federal indictment against then-president Trump with the possibility of jail time but Donald Trump was too stupid to see it himself?

Yeah, that sounds about right.

No. You misunderstand. No surprise. What I'm suggesting is that Pelosi and gang intentionally enabled the riot, the subsequent investigation and the sham federal indictment in hopes of jail time for Trump.

And yes, that does sound right.

Reactions: Archer2
How was that suppressed?
Christopher Miller was on record that Trump requested 10,000 troops. Jan 6 committee put this in their report... this is even discussed here Dec 2022
And the committe report here page 768 - https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/23524160-report_finalreport_jan6selectcommittee

Maybe something else was suppressed since it is obvious from the links above Trump's request for 10k was public knowledge?
Well, your posts or requests are legitimate in terms of what you are asking, but not shockingly, you are skipping over a few glaring issues with the summary of why any of this an issue.

First, while you may be right that the report contains some evidence that Trump had discussed authorizing the 10K in troops, it is misleading to act as if that is a given and that all the evidence that he'd suggested them was included. Ornato's wasn't and he didn't get called to testify publicly in the mini-series. Most tds'ers and media would maintain that Trump did not want, or they believe that Trump did not want, that level of security or ever offered it.

Second, if Trump had indeed planned an insurrection, etc. as so many claim/believe/repeatedly state, it makes no sense that he would authorize 10K in troops for security. He would do everything he could to lessen security to make the actions succeed instead of providing the means to kick their ass. Thus, proving that he was indeed onboard to having this troop presence is critical to combating the narrative that Trump was involved in planning and participating in an insurrection. If the J6'ers were indeed interested in the truth versus their predetermined agenda, why not include all of this evidence?

Third, if you read the article linked and look at what Ornato said, Trump and his people were concerned with the counter-protestors such as BLM/Antifa and what their interactions with the rally attendees would turn into. I know that many here refuse to educate themselves accordingly, but that type of interaction is exactly why Charlottesville turned so bad. As disgusting as the white supremacists are, they had a permit to legally protest accordingly and, had they been left alone and not confronted by the NON-permitted counter-protestors, things there never would have escalated.

Fourth, and this is where paying attention to details matters, remember that they interviewed Ornato privately and the J6 committee had his testimony if they wanted to present it. Instead, they paraded out the attractive Cassidy Hutchinson who testified that she was told by a secret service agent that following his speech at the rally, Trump was so fired up and determined to go to the Capitol instead of the WH that he actually wrestled with the driver of the Beast to force him to go there. The haters swallowed all that up like Joey Chesnut at Nathan's on July 4th. Unfortunately for that narrative, as I recall, video emerged later that they weren't even driving the Beast that day. Rather, they were in the black, suv's. More importantly in this context, the secret service agent who supposedly told Cassidy her tall tale was none other than Mr. Ornato. The last thing the J6 wanted was for him to testify.

Now, after all kinds of evidence was destroyed, stuff like this comes out. That's the problem and that you still believe the contents of that report is incredible.

Meanwhile, here's what Joe had to say in that "home run", jacked up on Adderall or something else, SOTU speech about Snickers:

"In fact, snack companies think you won’t notice when they charge you just as much for the same size bag but with fewer chips in it. You get charged the same amount and you got about 10% fewer Snickers in it. Pass Senator Bob Casey’s bill to put a stop to shrinkflation!"

Except Snickers says its an absolute whopper by Joe:

Meanwhile, here's what Joe had to say in that "home run", jacked up on Adderall or something else, SOTU speech about Snickers:

"In fact, snack companies think you won’t notice when they charge you just as much for the same size bag but with fewer chips in it. You get charged the same amount and you got about 10% fewer Snickers in it. Pass Senator Bob Casey’s bill to put a stop to shrinkflation!"

Except Snickers says its an absolute whopper by Joe:

I don't know about Snickers, but I know I'm getting more air than chips in a bag of chips.

Reactions: chickenhunter
I don't know about Snickers, but I know I'm getting more air than chips in a bag of chips.
Agree. But that didn't just start since 2021, The point is that if you are going to try to distract away from a problem and come up with a whole new marketing angle, Shrinkflation, at least pick a correct target. He named Snickers and it's not the first time I recall it. Apparently, that's false.

I don't eat Snickers... but popsicles are all smaller. Graham cracker packets have less. Chip bags are all filled less. They're all going to gouge and rip you off if they can. It doesn't matter who is in the friggin white house.

Totally not a cult.

6f28b162-ee51-46a1-8959-bfd6d7e7d50c.jpg

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Well, your posts or requests are legitimate in terms of what you are asking, but not shockingly, you are skipping over a few glaring issues with the summary of why any of this an issue.

First, while you may be right that the report contains some evidence that Trump had discussed authorizing the 10K in troops, it is misleading to act as if that is a given and that all the evidence that he'd suggested them was included. Ornato's wasn't and he didn't get called to testify publicly in the mini-series. Most tds'ers and media would maintain that Trump did not want, or they believe that Trump did not want, that level of security or ever offered it.
So the 10k thing was already publicized by J6'rs. Okay, so they clearly weren't trying to hide it. You are saying it would simply be helpful it they mentioned it multiple times rather than once?
Second, if Trump had indeed planned an insurrection, etc. as so many claim/believe/repeatedly state, it makes no sense that he would authorize 10K in troops for security. He would do everything he could to lessen security to make the actions succeed instead of providing the means to kick their ass. Thus, proving that he was indeed onboard to having this troop presence is critical to combating the narrative that Trump was involved in planning and participating in an insurrection. If the J6'ers were indeed interested in the truth versus their predetermined agenda, why not include all of this evidence?
Makes sense, but again, they'd already publicized the 10k request from someone (Secretary of Defense) with more credibility than Ornato.
Third, if you read the article linked and look at what Ornato said, Trump and his people were concerned with the counter-protestors such as BLM/Antifa and what their interactions with the rally attendees would turn into. I know that many here refuse to educate themselves accordingly, but that type of interaction is exactly why Charlottesville turned so bad. As disgusting as the white supremacists are, they had a permit to legally protest accordingly and, had they been left alone and not confronted by the NON-permitted counter-protestors, things there never would have escalated.
Again, they'd already publicized the 10k request from someone with more credibility than Ornato. AND the the article I mention from Dec 2022 specifically states his 10k request was about shielding him and protestors from counter-protestors. So this stuff doesn't seem like anything new.

Maybe you are saying the report should've highlighted fears of counter-protestors? So what... the counter-protestors weren't relevant the actual day at all.
Fourth, and this is where paying attention to details matters, remember that they interviewed Ornato privately and the J6 committee had his testimony if they wanted to present it. Instead, they paraded out the attractive Cassidy Hutchinson who testified that she was told by a secret service agent that following his speech at the rally, Trump was so fired up and determined to go to the Capitol instead of the WH that he actually wrestled with the driver of the Beast to force him to go there. The haters swallowed all that up like Joey Chesnut at Nathan's on July 4th. Unfortunately for that narrative, as I recall, video emerged later that they weren't even driving the Beast that day. Rather, they were in the black, suv's. More importantly in this context, the secret service agent who supposedly told Cassidy her tall tale was none other than Mr. Ornato. The last thing the J6 wanted was for him to testify.

Now, after all kinds of evidence was destroyed, stuff like this comes out. That's the problem and that you still believe the contents of that report is incredible.
The points about Cassidy being paraded vs Ornato are good ones, but they don't have anything to do with whether or not the 10k thing was hidden (it wasn't). Ornato's depiction of Trump that day are PUBLIC, btw, see page 153. So still, what was the needle-moving thing that was hidden, knowing that no docs on this were destroyed and the summaries are all in plain view in the public report?

Reactions: Heels Noir
I don't eat Snickers... but popsicles are all smaller. Graham cracker packets have less. Chip bags are all filled less. They're all going to gouge and rip you off if they can. It doesn't matter who is in the friggin white house.
I suspect Willy Wonka and the Pringles guy are controlling all of this behind the scenes. Some type of Snack Food Illuminati conspiracy is happening.

I suspect Willy Wonka and the Pringles guy are controlling all of this behind the scenes. Some type of Snack Food Illuminati conspiracy is happening.
You mock... It will be proven to be true... just wait! It doesn't even have to be proven. Just a rumor based on what could have happened, possibly. Wonka is Jewish. He shortened it from Wonkanstein.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Wonka is Jewish. He shortened it from Wonkanstein.
What's more, Wonka's factory is a sweatshop where employees face long hours and substandard working conditions. Of course they're all little orange men just like the Donald, so apparently Wonka don't care.

Last edited:
Have you seen the new Pringles commercials with Chris Pratt? Thought they were pretty clever.

Great news!

Deadspin magazine was sold and the entire staff was let go. Best part was the pos that wrote the article about the Chiefs fan with black face and claimed he was racist. I hope his entire family and close circle of friends gets jock itch in the mouth.

Great news!

Deadspin magazine was sold and the entire staff was let go. Best part was the pos that wrote the article about the Chiefs fan with black face and claimed he was racist. I hope his entire family and close circle of friends gets jock itch in the mouth.
That used to be a decent site, but fell off dramatically.

what the F do you think we're saying here, numbnuts.
He's upset that Biden is complaining about candy and the left wing is complaining that a street name is hurting her feelings. Those people should definitely be concentrating on more important matters.

He's upset that . . . the left wing is complaining that a street name is hurting her feelings.
Who's complaining?

"People are so stupid. I bet before this woman brought it up, 99% of people had no clue about why that was the street name. Nobody was offended by anything until this lady told people we should be offended."

Idiot.

Who's complaining?

"People are so stupid. I bet before this woman brought it up, 99% of people had no clue about why that was the street name. Nobody was offended by anything until this lady told people we should be offended."

Idiot.
The lady starting a petition and trying to rally people to a dumb cause is complaining. I'm just calling her stupid for her dumb complaint. You're the idiot for not understanding the difference.

Reactions: nctransplant
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT