ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

That's because there is no difference. She's complaining about a street name and you're complaining about her complaint. You seem every bit as aggravated as she is. Maybe more so.

com·plain
/kəmˈplān/
verb
  1. 1.
    express dissatisfaction or annoyance about something.
Pointing out stupidity is not complaining. I'm certainly not aggravated about it. I would have forgotten about it, but you had to bring it back up. I'll give you another example. Me calling you out for being stupid is just me pointing out the obvious. If I were to report your dumb post, then that would be complaining. Why do you always pick the absolute worst hills to die on?

He's upset that Biden is complaining about candy and the left wing is complaining that a street name is hurting her feelings. Those people should definitely be concentrating on more important matters.
actually, he's upset that WE are talking about his idiot leader worrying about candy bars and about his woke ilk complaining about street names. He stupidly states exactly what we are trying to say. That's why my rhetorical question. Notice no '?' ?

For what it's worth, I also prefer undocumented immigrants over whiny shitheads.
you also prefer penis over pussy but we aren't talking about your preferences.

That's because there is no difference. She's complaining about a street name and you're complaining about her complaint. You seem every bit as aggravated as she is. Maybe more so.

com·plain
/kəmˈplān/
verb
  1. 1.
    express dissatisfaction or annoyance about something.

ob·ser·va·tion
/ˌäbzərˈvāSH(ə)n/

noun

a remark, statement, or comment based on something one has seen, heard, or noticed.

Reactions: tarheel0910
Is the Biden admin serious here? Or they know it won’t pass and they just want to campaign and virtue signal? $3 billion for “gender equity worldwide.” Lol

In November, we stop this madness.

Pointing out stupidity is not complaining. I'm certainly not aggravated about it. I would have forgotten about it, but you had to bring it back up. I'll give you another example. Me calling you out for being stupid is just me pointing out the obvious. If I were to report your dumb post, then that would be complaining. Why do you always pick the absolute worst hills to die on?
food-drink-whine-whining-wine_lists-customer_services-customer_complaints-aban2244_low.jpg

Isn't this the dude that said Biden had a poor memory in his report?

Last edited:
I meant to ask, which sorority were you a member of at Campbell?

Elect your dictator, but don't call it patriotism and PLEASE don't associate it with the US Constitution.
it's idiotic that one would call Trump a would-be dictator after watching Biden pull tricks like forgiving the student loan debt of millions who deserve no such favor at the expense of us who paid ours off rightly, or flooding our country with illegals with complete impunity...not to mention facilitating the weaponizing of our justice system, etc., etc.

Getting rid of that country-wrecking jerkoff and replacing him with a man who has done nothing as president but stand up for America as a nation is the most patriotic act I can think of that we can directly participate in.

The hilarious part is any leftist claiming to to be a patriot dedicated to saving our democracy from dictatorship by being a leftist, which by well-established tradition practically connotes anti-patriots favoring heavy-handed central control over individual freedom.

Reactions: bleeduncblue
it's idiotic that one would call Trump a would-be dictator after watching Biden pull tricks like forgiving the student loan debt of millions who deserve no such favor at the expense of us who paid ours off rightly, or flooding our country with illegals with complete impunity...not to mention facilitating the weaponizing of our justice system, etc., etc.

Getting rid of that country-wrecking jerkoff and replacing him with a man who has done nothing as president but stand up for America as a nation is the most patriotic act I can think of that we can directly participate in.

The hilarious part is any leftist claiming to to be a patriot dedicated to saving our democracy from dictatorship by being a leftist, which by well-established tradition practically connotes anti-patriots favoring heavy-handed central control over individual freedom.
Show off your flag and bible, Heteroy.

Is the Biden admin serious here? Or they know it won’t pass and they just want to campaign and virtue signal? $3 billion for “gender equity worldwide.” Lol

In November, we stop this madness.

7.3 trillion dollar budget? That's beyond insanity. But what the hell, let's just keep succumbing to the extortion and kicking that shutdown can down the road.

The dems are expert at making responsibility seem like a terrible, inhumane thing.

Show off your flag and bible, Heteroy.
I love the flag for what it stands for but I don't need to wave it around just for you to belittle what it stands for. And there you go inserting the bible where nothing of the sort was mentioned. Just another example of you making shit up just to have something to outgas over.

I love the flag for what it stands for but I don't need to wave it around just for you to belittle what it stands for. And there you go inserting the bible where nothing of the sort was mentioned. Just another example of you making shit up just to have something to outgas over.
What does the flag "stand for?" That's a good topic for one of your message board dissertations.

These MAGA cult morons are openly advocating for DT to be a dictator. Does the flag stand for that? It must, because these halfwits are adorned in them.

Reactions: Heels Noir
What does the flag "stand for?" That's a good topic for one of your message board dissertations.

These MAGA cult morons are openly advocating for DT to be a dictator. Does the flag stand for that? It must, because these halfwits are adorned in them.
Oh my, Big orange is about to end democracy.

The flag stands for the constitution, if you didn't hate America you'd know that!

I'd move to Canada if I were you. Remember when he was Dictator last time...
No, I don't remember. The rhetoric is there. The support is there. The fear and obedience is dripping off the campaign this time. I'm not saying it WILL happen. I'm simply saying, I won't be surprised if it does.

If Canada weren't so fvcking cold? I'd live there.

No, I don't remember. The rhetoric is there. The support is there. The fear and obedience is dripping off the campaign this time. I'm not saying it WILL happen. I'm simply saying, I won't be surprised if it does.

I hear Haiti has great weather. You should consider there for your big move. Although, a tasty white fella like yourself may have the locals drooling.

if we knew where to send the money, we'd buy you a ticket.

the absolute truth is that the best leadership is from a good dictator. The problem is picking a good one. Not an idiotic wanna-be one like Biden, but one whose interests are in taking care of the country that takes care of him. That would be Trump. Does it matter that he mean tweets and has a giant ego? Not one whit to those who are intelligent enough to understand that the end result is what matters.

Countries/civilizations in the course of history have invited in foreign leaders to act as dictator, eliminating the internal tug-of-war between factions that encourage antagonism and division and stalemate.

Just talk though. No president will actually be a dictator in our system unless the system changes...and no, the system didn't almost change on J6.

I must say that I'm slightly surprised that a core group of posters haven't been on here this morning trying to crow about what a great job they did yesterday tearing up the narrative that Joe is mentally challenged (I'm trying to be kind there). However, you know that old saying that your mom taught you about when you can't say anything good . . .

Also, and I think the main thing that comes out of most of this type of stuff, it's sort of a given that our president has really, really significant issues and that's not something that gets discussed. Think Fight Club. But the most significant aspect is that despite the absolute best efforts of their running and false summaries, they simply couldn't make it into a trump bash. Without being able to harp on orangeman bad, he's a dictator, he's hitler, they become rather quiet.

I must say that I'm slightly surprised that a core group of posters haven't been on here this morning trying to crow about what a great job they did yesterday tearing up the narrative that Joe is mentally challenged (I'm trying to be kind there). However, you know that old saying that your mom taught you about when you can't say anything good . . .

Also, and I think the main thing that comes out of most of this type of stuff, it's sort of a given that our president has really, really significant issues and that's not something that gets discussed. Think Fight Club. But the most significant aspect is that despite the absolute best efforts of their running and false summaries, they simply couldn't make it into a trump bash. Without being able to harp on orangeman bad, he's a dictator, he's hitler, they become rather quiet.
not sure what you might be referring to but I lol'ed at seeing that Biden's 'home run' SOTU address netted him a drop in his approval rating.

What sucks so bad about the dems is the dishonesty and hypocrisy, two characteristics necessary in order for them to advance their ill-founded agenda. The dishonesty...an ad that has run repetitively says that under Trump, abortion would be banned. Yet they don't mention that abortion wasn't banned when he was formerly the president. It's just a lie. Then in the same ad, it says a woman might be punished for attending to her own 'reproductive healthcare'. 'Reproductive healthcare'? Give me a fvcking break. It means abortion, and it would only be punishable if it was to be done outside legal limitations, which is just as it is now and just as it was before the reversal of Roe vs. Wade.

Abortion laws currently rest with the States, just as they should, and I have seen no indication that Trump intends to change that.

And speaking of hypocrisy, I lol'ed again to see that an old clip of Chuck Schumer was found wherein he decries the use of the term 'undocumented workers', saying that they are ILLEGALS....and that using any other term is an attempt to lessen the impact of allowing so many to enter our country illegally. and in such great numbers. Really Chuck? That's what we have been saying all along, and it isn't what you say now, you hypocrite.

Reactions: Archer2

What's to say? The gop maga folks in congress are a joke, they can't be taken seriously. They're grasping at straws to attack Biden and failing, instead of just working on policy.

Everyone wants to believe Sleepy Joe is senile and demented, cuz he has a speech impediment and looks like Lo Pan, but he didn't seem demented or senile during SOTU, and he didn't come off that way once inspector Hur was grilled and full transcripts were reviewed.

Image13.jpg

What's to say? The gop maga folks in congress are a joke, they can't be taken seriously. They're grasping at straws to attack Biden and failing, instead of just working on policy.

Everyone wants to believe Sleepy Joe is senile and demented, cuz he has a speech impediment and looks like Lo Pan, but he didn't seem demented or senile during SOTU, and he didn't come off that way once inspector Hur was grilled and full transcripts were reviewed.

Image13.jpg
I know you're worried about keeping your village idiot title, but I can assure you that it's in the bag. You've been measured and weighed.

Reactions: Archer2

Image13.jpg
what planet have you been visiting that you think that one has to grasp at straws to take Biden apart? He does all that for us, all we have to do is observe and report.

And lol at 'speech impediment'. That's like saying a dead guy has a 'life impediment'.

I've only seen snippets of the SOTU address, and I saw plenty of signs of his (our) problem. Why should it surprise anyone that he could put a speech together? I didn't expect him to just dodder around up there, and one has to realize that this was his best foot forward shored up with plenty of preparation. But the presidency isn't a short speech here and there, it requires a sound mind and clear thinking; and Unca Joe ain't got that on any consistent basis.

Last edited:
what planet have you been visiting that you think that one has to grasp at straws to take Biden apart? He does all that for us, all we have to do is observe and report.
This docs thing has crashed and burned, the issues with Hunter & Burisma being a means for impeachment have crashed and burned. They were dry, brittle straws. Now dust and historical record of the weakest "gop" congress ever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT