ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

NO! I’ll bet YOU a thousand dollars I can go a month without making fun of trump. We’ll both put up the money to a neutral party.
Criss Angel Wow GIF by DefyTV

Thank you, thank you ladies. I’ll be here all week.
you forgot to explain how 'making fun of Trump' is whatever you say it is and that the bet is over some avatar shit.

Okay I can’t say the word “fun”. And let’s make it $10,000. First Let me find another poster to weigh in on how you’re back pedaling
this isn't our first rodeo, remember? I just explained that I wasn't saying the bet was based on not using the word itself, but on what the word means. And YOU chose the word but then tried to expand the meaning in a way that you couldn't lose on the bet.

You have conveniently ignored all that that in order to continue your face-saving fallacy. I think it's pretty plain to see who is waffling their way out of backing up a stupid claim. That would be you.

Well you’re right. That’s the whole point of the wager. He was caught being full of shyt, got called out, and his pride can’t pay the price of an avatar to buy his way out. Instead he makes an idiotic outlandish bet of his own to pitifully try and save face.
YOU said I would claim rig if Trump's appeal was lost but I'm the one caught being full of shit? How does that work, exactly. Oh wait, never mind I keep forgetting that anything is possible in that TDS-racked brain of yours, anything that doesn't give Trump any sort of a break from your irrational hate, that is.

I love how you keep calling my straightforward bet outlandish but not your catch-all sucker bet; because Irony is funny..

this isn't our first rodeo, remember? I just explained that I wasn't saying the bet was based on not using the word itself, but on what the word means. And YOU chose the word but then tried to expand the meaning in a way that you couldn't lose on the bet.

You have conveniently ignored all that that in order to continue your face-saving fallacy. I think it's pretty plain to see who is waffling their way out of backing up a stupid claim. That would be you.
no that would be you

YOU said I would claim rig if Trump's appeal was lost but I'm the one caught being full of shit? How does that work, exactly. Oh wait, never mind I keep forgetting that anything is possible in that TDS-racked brain of yours, anything that doesn't give Trump any sort of a break from your irrational hate, that is.

I love how you keep calling my straightforward bet outlandish but not your catch-all sucker bet; because Irony is funny..
Yepp you were caught being full of shit. Your irrational worship of the convicted felon has damaged your brain

Yepp you were caught being full of shit. Your irrational worship of the convicted felon has damaged your brain
see, that is the kind of stupid, baseless, unsupported and undefendable shit that you throw out but don't have the nads or the wherewithal to stand behind. It's obvious you can't stand to see anyone not exude Trump-hate like you do, but that shouldn't give you call to make absurd claims about those who aren't as afflicted. Try to re-introduce some common sense into your presence here. I enjoy going back and forth with you until the crazy comes out.. Maybe, you know...see somebody.

Reactions: Archer2
hey I’m sorry trying to wager your avatar. Obviously it terrifies you.
the only thing that terrifies me is if you own firearms or have access to large amounts of ammonium nitrate. As long as you're in circulation, you couldn't pay me to attend a Trump rally...not even with an avatar kind of deal.

Reactions: Archer2
Man I need a flow chart to keep up with the people and org’s trying to RIG the system against trump. Let’s see…

Fbi
Cia
Who
Cdc
China
Russia
Ukraine
Venezuela
Italy
Mexico
Brown people
Dominion voting machines
Doj
State of new york
Medical community
Scientific community
Various state election officials
Various judges
Judicial system as a whole
Ex lawyers
Ex chief of staff
Ex girlfriends
Court hvac system
New York police
Media
hollywood
Jon stewart
SNL

Am I leaving anyone out @bluetoe?

the only thing that terrifies me is if you own firearms or have access to large amounts of ammonium nitrate. As long as you're in circulation, you couldn't pay me to attend a Trump rally...not even with an avatar kind of deal.
Says the guy who posted “not like I would burn it” in response to my post that trump was gonna go on a revenge tour.

Says the guy who posted “not like I would burn it” in response to my post that trump was gonna go on a revenge tour.
this will probably surprise you, but I'm pretty sure we were both talking about 'burn' in a different way than what that TDS-damaged brain of yours is telling you.

But to be honest, the image of Trump going around DC with a torch setting shit on fire is highly entertaining. I would love to be part of that but no way I'm going to get inside your head to do so.

Man I need a flow chart to keep up with the people and org’s trying to RIG the system against trump. Let’s see…

Fbi
Cia
Who
Cdc
China
Russia
Ukraine
Venezuela
Italy
Mexico
Brown people
Dominion voting machines
Doj
State of new york
Medical community
Scientific community
Various judges
Ex lawyers
Ex chief of staff
Ex girlfriends
Court hvac system
New York police
Media
hollywood
Jon stewart
SNL

I'm not sure but maybe google 'flow chart'

Fbi
Cia
Who
Cdc
China
Russia
Ukraine
Venezuela
Italy
Mexico
Brown people
Dominion voting machines
Doj
State of new york
Medical community
Scientific community
Various judges
Ex lawyers
Ex chief of staff
Ex girlfriends
Court hvac system
New York police
Media
hollywood
Jon stewart
SNL

I don't see Robert De Niro on the list. I guess he falls under "Hollywood," but I think he deserves his own mention after facing off with that idiot Trump supporter a few days ago.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT