ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Yea seriously. I want to hear u say it
Say what? You can do your own research on the appeal system out of NY and the associated timelines. It will be way after after the election before this is resolved. Hell, this case isn't even over yet. Sentencing isn't even set until July.

IMG_5754.png

• Wow
Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
No you didn’t set the amount you tried to change the amount and ther by change the whole context of the bet. A thousand dollars is behavior changing money. Only fool would wager someone can’t post the words “the appeal is rigged” for two months for a thousand dollars. When the bet is as I propose which is basically for shitz and giggles you’re far more likely to show your true orange colors and not be able to resist the voices and then prob welsh on the bet based on moving the goal posts or splitting hairs on word definitions.
1bbujr.gif

You initially said it was about 'rigged' and that was what I formed my offer on. You then changed the definition of 'claim rigged' to include even the use of anything close that could be construed as a claim of rigging..... like 'if you like a post that has rigged in it' kind of crap. It's hilarious that you are trying to call me on forming a sucker's bet when it was you who actually did that. It's hilarious that you accuse me of 'splitting hairs' on a definition when I am the one making it as black and white as possible while you try to muddy the definitions in your favor.

You first said I and others would claim the appeal was rigged...period. Rigged means rigged and claim means claim., and I am changing nothing in that regard. You stuck your foot in it, now follow through on it. If you believe I'll claim rigged, then put some money on it. Otherwise, as I say just STFU or grow some balls.

1bbujr.gif

You initially said it was about 'rigged' and that was what I formed my offer on. You then changed the definition of 'claim rigged' to include even the use of anything close that could be construed as a claim of rigging..... like 'if you like a post that has rigged in it' kind of crap. It's hilarious that you are trying to call me on forming a sucker's bet when it was you who actually did that. It's hilarious that you accuse me of 'splitting hairs' on a definition when I am the one making it as black and white as possible while you try to muddy the definitions in your favor.

You first said I and others would claim the appeal was rigged...period. Rigged means rigged and claim means claim., and I am changing nothing in that regard. You stuck your foot in it, now follow through on it. If you believe I'll claim rigged, then put some money on it. Otherwise, as I say just STFU or grow some balls.

What I get from this back and forth is that his initial bet was lame, you upped the ante and went all in so to speak and he folded.

Go ahead Mr. Big Stack.

At this point, the best thing that could happen for America is for the debate stage to collapse and kill them both. Give us a fresh start.

• Love
Reactions: heelmanwilm
1bbujr.gif

Bahahahaha

Let’s go to the tape of the actual wager

“In fact I’ll make a wager with you that you will in some form or fashion claim the appeal is rigged or stacked against him or in some way unfair and biased against him either by outright saying it or agreeing with someone saying it or liking a post saying it or making favorable allusions to the claim.”

Uh oh looks like someone has egg on their face

Stephen Colbert Laugh GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

What I get from this back and forth is that his initial bet was lame, you upped the ante and went all in so to speak and he folded.

Go ahead Mr. Big Stack.
actually, he edited his first post after he realized how stupidly he was jacking his jaws about us claiming a rig. He first said only that we would claim rig if the appeal was lost. Period. Let's bet on it. I called him on it and ignored his amended parameters that included crap like 'liking a post that said something about being rigged'. He tried to make it a bet he couldn't lose and now he's claiming that that is what I'm doing, when all I'm doing is taking him up on his original idea....with enough money behind it to eliminate the tomfoolery.

But essentially yeah, I called and he folded. And now he wants to say that's what I'm doing. The TDS does strange things to peoples minds.

actually, he edited his first post after he realized how stupidly he was jacking his jaws about us claiming a rig. He first said only that we would claim rig if the appeal was lost. Period. Let's bet on it. I called him on it and ignored his amended parameters that included crap like 'liking a post that said something about being rigged'. He tried to make it a bet he couldn't lose and now he's claiming that that is what I'm doing, when all I'm doing is taking him up on his original idea....with enough money behind it to eliminate the tomfoolery.

But essentially yeah, I called and he folded. And now he wants to say that's what I'm doing. The TDS does strange things to peoples minds.

And you’re going back and forth with me, and I clearly will say it’s rigged so by your association with me, you have now lost the silly-ass bet offered up. So better get your message board avatar lined up!

• Haha
Reactions: heelmanwilm

Well you’re a liar. And a bad one. The only edit I made to the wager was to add that you would have to refrain from doing so for the month the avatar was up. If you’re too chicken shyt to take the bet just say so. Your TDS has got you terrified to do so. You know you can’t resist the voices. “Bluuuuuuuue toooooooe, bluuuuuuuu toooooooe, they’re out to get me bluetoe! You must defend my honorrrrrrr!”

“Btw you gonna eat both those double quarter pounders?”

Bahahahaha

Let’s go to the tape of the actual wager

“In fact I’ll make a wager with you that you will in some form or fashion claim the appeal is rigged or stacked against him or in some way unfair and biased against him either by outright saying it or agreeing with someone saying it or liking a post saying it or making favorable allusions to the claim.”

Uh oh looks like someone has egg on their face

Stephen Colbert Laugh GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
nope, no egg on my face. I was in the process of replying to your original post when I saw that you had changed it to add the bolded, which made it a sucker bet in your favor. I formed my bet on what you were first put out and I have explained that as thoroughly as possible. I actually made fun of your amended parameters in my reply (which served to call bullshit on them) and said that any bet would be for real money with a third party to hold the cash.

You decide to push the point and now you have grown a fine set of feathers.

You can keep denying it, but the fact is that you have no backbone behind what you keep spewing. Man up, my friend. Put that money where your mouth is.

nope, no egg on my face. I was in the process of replying to your original post when I saw that you had changed it to add the bolded, which made it a sucker bet in your favor. I formed my bet on what you were first put out and I have explained that as thoroughly as possible. I actually made fun of your amended parameters in my reply (which served to call bullshit on them) and said that any bet would be for real money with a third party to hold the cash.

You decide to push the point and now you have grown a fine set of feathers.

You can keep denying it, but the fact is that you have no backbone behind what you keep spewing. Man up, my friend. Put that money where your mouth is.
all I I hear is “bwaaaaaak bwaaaaaak bwaaaaaak”. The post speaks for itself. That’s the wager. Take it or stfu with this pitiful attempt to change it to your benefit. Come on Man up. Put your avatar where you mouth is.
drawing chicken GIF by happydog

And you’re going back and forth with me, and I clearly will say it’s rigged so by your association with me, you have now lost the silly-ass bet offered up. So better get your message board avatar lined up!
yep, that's exactly how he wanted it set up...so that he couldn't possibly lose. But he wants to now say I am making it a sucker bet, when my bet is as clear and straightforward as can be. Amazing how a little cash can jerk a person back into reality.

what am I lying about?
Whatever I responded to
yep, that's exactly how he wanted it set up...so that he couldn't possibly lose. But he wants to now say I am making it a sucker bet, when my bet is as clear and straightforward as can be. Amazing how a little cash can jerk a person back into reality.
I’m not gambling money that you can avoid posting a certain word for a couple months. You’d prob skull fuk a kitten for a thousand dollars nevertheless hold your tongue for a few weeks. It’s my wager. You’re not changing it. Take it as is or admit I’m right and once again I’ll be looking forward to the post proving me so.

Bored GIF

Whatever I responded to

I’m not gambling money that you can avoid posting a certain word for a couple months. You’d prob skull fuk a kitten for a thousand dollars nevertheless hold your tongue for a few weeks. It’s my wager. You’re not changing it. Take it as is or admit I’m right and once again I’ll be looking forward to the post proving me so.

Bored GIF
how many times do I have to explain that I am NOT taking your silly sucker's bet. I am not taking a bet that you have formed so that I can't win. I offered you a straightforward bet BASED ON YOUR OWN CLAIMS and you have clucked out on it. If what you have been saying isn't just your way of jerking off, then you'd have the balls to stand behind it. You don't, obviously.

So keep on trying to make me look like I won't risk a bet while at exactly the same time admitting you won't take my serious one. Works for me.

Oh and let me reiterate...YOU said we would claim the appeal was rigged. YOU chose the single word in question. But now that single word is a danger to you? That's not because of what the word is, but because what you said about it was bullshit.

speaking of gambling

A juror gets doxxed by maga
1:1

A juror receives death threats from maga
1:1

A juror has maga show up at their home
2:1

A juror is verbally assaulted
3:1

A juror is physically assaulted
10:1

A juror gets murdered
50:1

Trump would enjoy all the above
1:100

Hey @bluetoe , I bet you a nickel that you can’t refrain from wearing a blue shirt for the rest of year.

Not taking it? Hahahaha. You lose my bet poopyhead!

how many times do I have to explain that I am NOT taking your silly sucker's bet. I am not taking a bet that you have formed so that I can't win. I offered you a straightforward bet BASED ON YOUR OWN CLAIMS and you have clucked out on it. If what you have been saying isn't just your way of jerking off, then you'd have the balls to stand behind it. You don't, obviously.

So keep on trying to make me look like I won't risk a bet while at exactly the same time admitting you won't take my serious one. Works for me.

Oh and let me reiterate...YOU said we would claim the appeal was rigged. YOU chose the single word in question. But now that single word is a danger to you? That's not because of what the word is, but because what you said about it was bullshit.
You forget this ain’t our first rodeo. There’s no doubt you would cowardly phrase your posts to not include the word “rigged” and claim the win even though YOU KNOW that the wager is not about a word but rather about the fact you can’t resist making excuses for the convicted felon. But thanks for clarifying you won’t take it poopy head.

You forget this ain’t our first rodeo. There’s no doubt you would cowardly phrase your posts to not include the word “rigged” and claim the win even though YOU KNOW that the wager is not about a word but rather about the fact you can’t resist making excuses for the convicted felon.

Yeah, I could see him trying to pull one over on you to avoid the pain and anguish of having to change his avatar.

Yeah, I could see him trying to pull one over on you to avoid the pain and anguish of having to change his avatar.
Well you’re right. That’s the whole point of the wager. He was caught being full of shyt, got called out, and his pride can’t pay the price of an avatar to buy his way out. Instead he makes an idiotic outlandish bet of his own to pitifully try and save face.

I bet you you can’t go a month without making fun of Trump. Here are the stakes:

If you lose, you have to tell HeelsNoir’s wife you like her. As more than a friend!! Had to add that last part in. You were gonna try to get over on me, weren’t you?

I bet you you can’t go a month without making fun of Trump. Here are the stakes:

If you lose, you have to tell HeelsNoir’s wife you like her. As more than a friend!! Had to add that last part in. You were gonna try to get over on me, weren’t you?
NO! I’ll bet YOU a thousand dollars I can go a month without making fun of trump. We’ll both put up the money to a neutral party.
Criss Angel Wow GIF by DefyTV

Thank you, thank you ladies. I’ll be here all week.

You forget this ain’t our first rodeo. There’s no doubt you would cowardly phrase your posts to not include the word “rigged” and claim the win even though YOU KNOW that the wager is not about a word but rather about the fact you can’t resist making excuses for the convicted felon. But thanks for clarifying you won’t take it poopy head.
you forget this isn't our first rodeo. You spew crazy shit and then refuse to back it up in any meaningful way. I'm familiar with you doing that. Seems that making it serious changes your tune a little.

I never said that the bet would be based on the mere use of that word. I said it would be on the word as the word is defined. Any claim of what defines as being rigged qualifies. The above post of yours demonstrates amply how you are trying to worm out of what you literally contended. Thank you for that.

Rigged only means rigged, which means conspiracy, contrived and set up; planned and executed to have only one intended outcome; but now you want to say it includes any defense of Trump and what you can define for your own purposes as 'making excuses' for him.. And I'm the coward? The funny thing is that you are cowardly trying to rig a bet. LMAO.

I have said that there was so much animosity and prejudice toward Trump that he would be convicted. That is NOT saying that the trial was rigged. But the way you want to structure your bet, you could say that I was saying it was. Well pard, sorry but this ain't my first rodeo.

Get some balls and stand behind what you were really positing. I'll be happy to rope you in fair and square.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT