ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Time to shut down the border and ship them all back. Hell, if it was up to me I would drop them all off on an island.100k illegals in March alone, yet we can't give our senior citizens a quality COLA increase. Eff that and eff these people.

Honestly if you refuse to pay people then threaten to tie them up in court you probably should go to jail. That’s gross.
You can go to jail depending on the situation. I just have to roll my eyes at a whole book being written about Trump cheating at golf. Shit like that is why I try to stay away from the media unless it's a policy issue. There is plenty of crazy shit Trump has done. It just seems a little overboard to write a book about something so trivial.

Reactions: NoleSoup4U
You can go to jail depending on the situation. I just have to roll my eyes at a whole book being written about Trump cheating at golf. Shit like that is why I try to stay away from the media unless it's a policy issue. There is plenty of crazy shit Trump has done. It just seems a little overboard to write a book about something so trivial.

If you do it over and over again then that definitely seems like a situation where you should go to jail.

Maybe. I don't think its really about the golf itself though. I remember being taught a long time ago that you could tell a lot about someone's character by the way they conducted themselves on a golf course. If they cheat on the course then they'll probably cheat you in business, and in life. Throwing someone's shot into a bunker because they don't want to lose says a lot about his character. If one of my buddies hit an approach shot on a par 5 to within 10 feet then I'd buy them a beer (if they make the putt). And the bigger story is him not paying his debts then threatening to tie people up in court.

Criticizing trump is such a target rich environment that stuff like this almost seems silly. I'll grant you that. But if this was any other president, the country would be appalled to find out about that kind of behavior.

If you do it over and over again then that definitely seems like a situation where you should go to jail.

Maybe. I don't think its really about the golf itself though. I remember being taught a long time ago that you could tell a lot about someone's character by the way they conducted themselves on a golf course. If they cheat on the course then they'll probably cheat you in business, and in life. Throwing someone's shot into a bunker because they don't want to lose says a lot about his character. If one of my buddies hit an approach shot on a par 5 to within 10 feet then I'd buy them a beer (if they make the putt). And the bigger story is him not paying his debts then threatening to tie people up in court.

Criticizing trump is such a target rich environment that stuff like this almost seems silly. I'll grant you that. But if this was any other president, the country would be appalled to find out about that kind of behavior.

iu

NOTHING is overboard in regards to the media and Trump - they're doing whatever they can to stop the 2020 freight train that's coming, but it wont work - and it certainly wont work within the country club golf world, the wealthiest and most highly educated block of ENGAGED voters.

Trump cheats on the golf course (shocker) ... Hillary cheats and soldiers and a US Ambassador in Benghazi die ... we all have character issues, pick your poison.

Reactions: cletusnow
NOTHING is overboard in regards to the media and Trump - they're doing whatever they can to stop the 2020 freight train that's coming, but it wont work - and it certainly wont work within the country club golf world, the wealthiest and most highly educated block of ENGAGED voters.

Trump cheats on the golf course (shocker) ... Hillary cheats and soldiers and a US Ambassador in Benghazi die ... we all have character issues, pick your poison.

The only thing that's going to beat Trump are policies, and when you're talking about stuff like reparations, open borders, and the GND... well, good luck with that.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Not saying that. Just pointing out that Trump gave you what you wanted. He didn't appoint one of those wall street monsters. This should be a time of celebration for you. Why are you disappointed?
Herman Cain is definitely not a Fed flunkie...

Except, that is exactly what he is.

Herman Cain is definitely not a Fed flunkie...

Except, that is exactly what he is.
Is there any candidate that would satisfy you? If they are connected to wall street, it's bad. If they have Fed experience, it's bad. What exactly would make you happy?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT