ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Those are just facts to consider when exploring motive.

If you believe them to be true, I agree.

To ignore them is stupid. I tend to lean to the easiest solution in the lack of information which is he was mentally ill.

What you used to do was question everything. You, even more so than a particular poaster here that likes to front as Mr. Independent Thinker, used to trust half of what you see and none of what you hear. Now you seem to question nothing. What happened to you?

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Did everyone get along this weekend ok? All the right winger protests and violence was outrageous. These violent protest from the right have to stop.

tenor.gif
Further proof . . .

Do you need a loan?

• Love
Reactions: nctransplant
what seems like an embarrassing attempt at humor?
For the record, I don't find your impoverished condition funny. I imagine it's been tough since your wife, the family bread winner, left you and took the kids.

By the way, Archie IS an Internet fail.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: nctransplant
I haven’t seen or heard one single media type or poster in here claim he was a right winger. As for what party he’s registered with If you don’t think that’s relevant these days you’re a fuking idiot. I suppose if he was a registered dem you wouldn’t mention it right? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! He donated to a dem action committee, then later in his short life he registered repub. None of his classmates considered him politically active. But They also said his few friends were maga fwiw or at least liked to wear the hat. A lot doesnt make sense but Those are just facts to consider when exploring motive. To ignore them is stupid. I tend to lean to the easiest solution in the lack of information which is he was mentally ill.
I'm gonna mostly agree with this and I suspect much of this will remain a mystery, either because they'll never know or because we aren't privileged enough to know. My only point was that every post about him always seems to want to mention that he was a registered R. Where we disagree is that it is at all relevant. For decades, I was a registered D because in MD we are over a 2 to 1 D advantage. Generally speaking, if you win the primary, you win the general as a foregone conclusion. That's changed some in recent cycles, but I moved to a county that was predominately R, so I registered accordingly as it matters to local elections. It doesn't matter that I'm really more libertarian and would probably just register independent because I want to have a say in the primary process. All those years I was technically registered as a D, I sure wasn't voting that way in the primary or supporting those candidates with $ and effort.

im-980409

Was that a scrub pad Trump was wearing last night or did he hire a Boy Scout going for his merit badge to dress his wound?

It's almost better if they were. To have that colossal a fvck up just be standard operating procedure for supposedly the best security contingent in the world would be more alarming than if the fix was in.
I wouldn't say it was the best. They were the C team at best. A team is with the president, B with the VP and Trump gets the leftovers.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
This microdick is bragging about paying money to this site... He's on the silver member monthly plan 🤣. Maybe once Trump gets reelected he'll be able to afford to pay by the year and get that sweet sweet gold status.
You realize that gives AJ and the guys more money right?

But another freeloader talking shit

So if Trump shows up at the funeral or takes care of the funeral expenses or puts the kids through college, you'll keep that same mind frame? Or you'll say it was only in reaction to Biden calling or just for show?

The guy who would have more wealth by not going into business and throwing his inheritance in index funds? That guy?

The guy who made a living stiffing contractors?

You mean he’ll say “put it on my tab” then never pay the funeral home.

Oh nevermind- he “authorized” a go fund me. Even less effort with no personal touch. Shit like that used to be the end of your political career.

Needs all those rubes he’s grifting to pick up the bill.

The guy who would have more wealth by not going into business and throwing his inheritance in index funds? That guy?

The guy who made a living stiffing contractors?

You mean he’ll say “put it on my tab” then never pay the funeral home.

Oh nevermind- he “authorized” a go fund me. Even less effort with no personal touch. Shit like that used to be the end of your political career.

Needs all those rubes he’s grifting to pick up the bill.

Cry about it. It makes it better for me.

I wonder if the Supreme Court will throw him a lifeline? Not that he deserves it, but since SCOTUS is so bipartisan as some here have argued, shouldn't he get the same treatment as that other convicted felon?
I don't know that anyone here followed that trial. Can you elaborate with any point whatsoever as to potential or alleged errors that were made during the course of his trial? Appeals are not a "do over", particularly ones that make it to the supremes, although it may seem that way when you are on the wrong end of a ruling. They serve to address significant errors at the trial level: things like misinterpretation of the law; rulings by the trial judge on motions; admitted/excluded evidence; jury instructions and so forth. It's not automatic.

Reactions: Archer2
I don't know that anyone here followed that trial. Can you elaborate with any point whatsoever as to potential or alleged errors that were made during the course of his trial? Appeals are not a "do over", particularly ones that make it to the supremes, although it may seem that way when you are on the wrong end of a ruling. They serve to address significant errors at the trial level: things like misinterpretation of the law; rulings by the trial judge on motions; admitted/excluded evidence; jury instructions and so forth. It's not automatic.
I was talking about the Court granting Senator Menendez immunity since he was in office when he committed bribery, fraud, extortion, and obstruction of justice. You know, similar to Trump.

lol i don’t get the bandage…didn’t he play golf two days ago without anything on it?…maybe it was ai, who knows.

i mean, more badass to walk out there like a prize fighter with nothing on it?…looks like sympathy lefty move.

lol i don’t get the bandage…didn’t he play golf two days ago without anything on it?…maybe it was ai, who knows.

i mean, more badass to walk out there like a prize fighter with nothing on it?…looks like sympathy lefty move.

If it’s bleeding, it’s bleeding. It’s one thing to be on the golf course and have your ear bleed but it’s totally different to be in a suit on TV at the convention that is selecting you as the nominee with your ear potentially bleeding.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT