ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

GSj_5KqXoAAgP0d

People with real wealth don't have to tell people how wealthy they are. That's a dead give away that they don't have shit.
that's if you go out of your way to do so, genius. If you're challenged in normal conversation, providing a suitable answer (or not) is not a sign of fake anything. It MIGHT be, but no limited intellect like yours would be able to tell.

Reactions: Archer2
“ a devout republican…Would not have wanted me to talk to him”

Illustrating the precise idiotic mind set that got your husband murdered
not sure I connect those dots. I'm having a hard time making that leap. You refuse to talk to Biden so expect to die? I think you've identified a problem but it isn't what you think.

People with real wealth don't have to tell people how wealthy they are. That's a dead give away that they don't have shit.

It was a fu*kin joke, you rube. It was a response to an inane comment that I’m too poor to pay $10 per month for a fu*kin website. It’s banter. Your inability to identify it as such is a dead giveaway of your intellectual poverty.

However, if you want to, we can compare bank accounts, tax returns or whatever.

Reactions: bluetoe and Archer2
not sure I connect those dots. I'm having a hard time making that leap. You refuse to talk to Biden so expect to die? I think you've identified a problem but it isn't what you think.

Yeah, I’m missing this one too. And why did Biden call her to begin with? Grandstanding? Lemme guess, concerned old man cared about the woman and her MAGA family? Or so he could get some news stories manufactured about how he got to her first? Sorry the dude that got shot didn’t call her first. He was probably too busy getting the moving trucks lined up for January.

Of course he didn’t deserve it. she said her husband would refuse to talk to him because he’s a Republican. A “devout” one nonetheless. That’s childish and idiotic. IMO That’s the sort of mind set of hate and rage and “I’m right and fuk you” all too prevalent in partisan sheep thinking that the shooter evidently felt and as a result her husband was killed.

Last edited:
Yeah, I’m missing this one too. And why did Biden call her to begin with? Grandstanding? Lemme guess, concerned old man cared about the woman and her MAGA family? Or so he could get some news stories manufactured about how he got to her first? Sorry the dude that got shot didn’t call her first. He was probably too busy getting the moving trucks lined up for January.
The criticism for calling her would only be exceeded by the criticism for not calling her. It’s the right thing to call her even if it does seem to be grandstanding. Like showing up at disasters. Maybe he felt obligated. Sometimes you do stuff just cause it’s right. Sometimes you simply have to. All in all seems to me there’s way more good in calling than not calling. And I’m missing how he would have known trump hadn’t called first.

Last edited:
I swear to god I think half the country must walk around with a party checklist in their pockets to consult before they do anything. Like answer the phone. I can’t fathom making a decision on anything based on what a politician or political party (or religion) advises or I think they would advise. I guess some people don’t trust their thinking enough to not let themselves be led around by a ring in their nose. But if that makes you feel safe then knock yourselves the fuk out.

The criticism for calling her would only be exceeded by the criticism for not calling her. It’s the right thing to call her even if it does seem to be grandstanding. Like showing up at disasters. Maybe he felt obligated. Sometimes you do stuff just cause it’s right. Sometimes you simply have to. All in all seems to me there’s way more good in calling than not calling. And I’m missing how he would have known trump hadn’t called first.

So if Trump shows up at the funeral or takes care of the funeral expenses or puts the kids through college, you'll keep that same mind frame? Or you'll say it was only in reaction to Biden calling or just for show?

So Republican Cory mills of fla said on live tv that the secret service and law enforcement failures with trumps shooting were intentional. That’s a great message to send. Let the healing begin.

I guess everybody is saying the quiet part out loud now. The Dems have been doing it for several years now. I don't know....kind of refreshing if you ask me.

• Love
Reactions: nctransplant
Gotcha. Judging by the length of his post, I probably just scrolled by thinking it was a @pooponduke post and didn't notice it was someone different.
I am sorry that many of these issues are complex, murky, and gray such that they require more than a simple yes or no box to understand and address. It's what challenges a certain poster who's go to phrase is crotch remora - these things aren't as simple as writing R or D beside them. One's unwillingness to read a little extra doesn't make the question simple, but it does apply to that person.

Did everyone get along this weekend ok? All the right winger protests and violence was outrageous. These violent protest from the right have to stop.

Did everyone get along this weekend ok? All the right winger protests and violence was outrageous. These violent protest from the right have to stop.
What are you talking about? According to many in the media who have emphasized it and a few posters here, a right winger committed horrible violence by trying to assassinate a former president. How do I know you ask? Because he was a registered republican!

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant
What are you talking about? According to many in the media who have emphasized it and a few posters here, a right winger committed horrible violence by trying to assassinate a former president. How do I know you ask? Because he was a registered republican!
I haven’t seen or heard one single media type or poster in here claim he was a right winger. As for what party he’s registered with If you don’t think that’s relevant these days you’re a fuking idiot. I suppose if he was a registered dem you wouldn’t mention it right? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! He donated to a dem action committee, then later in his short life he registered repub. None of his classmates considered him politically active. But They also said his few friends were maga fwiw or at least liked to wear the hat. A lot doesnt make sense but Those are just facts to consider when exploring motive. To ignore them is stupid. I tend to lean to the easiest solution in the lack of information which is he was mentally ill.

Last edited:
Reactions: Heels Noir
I am sorry that many of these issues are complex, murky, and gray such that they require more than a simple yes or no box to understand and address. It's what challenges a certain poster who's go to phrase is crotch remora - these things aren't as simple as writing R or D beside them. One's unwillingness to read a little extra doesn't make the question simple, but it does apply to that person.
Did you all of a sudden forget this was OOTB? Go reread the chapter on long running jokes and come back when you're finished.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT