ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Like blazers says, I doubt you would honor the bet even if I was into gambling. You'll likely pull the same stunt @UNC71-00 did four years, refusing to pay your debts because you refuse to believe the outcome. I oughta take your money for that alone.

It cost you nothing to expose me as a welcher. But I get it.

R.d8b148d269bd4671f622e419af2dba25

Your reputation sucks, cry harder.

Lol. You wouldn't be getting the money either way but you don't want a chance to show everyone I welch on bets? That seems strange. Maybe you're not as confident as you let on. Nah. I'm sure you have your reasons.

Nobody trusts you to pay a bet. I do trust you to believe St. Trump when he says the rally pictures are doctored, despite video evidence on your beloved FOX, cuz you're one of his brainwashed concubines.
St. Trump??? That implies a subservience.

I am curious to see how the GOP goes forward if Trump loses. Obviously the smart thing to do would be to kick him to the curb and not look back. Would they actually have the balls to do that if he says he wants to run again? Would they still be dumb enough to follow him even though there are better options?

Reactions: prlyles
fix-the-missing-reflective-of-the-photoshopped-crowd-v0-d9qumnvj4xhd1.jpeg

it didn't reproduce here but the caption was 'could someone better at photoshop please put the reflection of the crowd on the side of the plane?'. Seems like a reasonable request. LOL.
Cuz cylinders don't make reflections like flat mirrors and zoom'd stills distort distances?

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick
This is a strange way for Trump to raise our taxes:

steve-harvey-audience.gif
just wondering. I can't really tell if the above is an example, but you use laughing emojis and gifs to highlight and self-applaud your own posts a lot, as if you're really driving home how funny and impactful they are.. Maybe you haven't noticed, but no one else seems to have the need to do this. Don't you find that curious? Maybe it's just us.

giphy.gif

This dumb broad who has no business holding office in anything to do with education likely blew any chance she had of being elected:

The Republican nominee for North Carolina superintendent called for mass arrests and suggested that former President Donald Trump activate the military to stay in power, in a now-deleted video posted after the Jan. 6, 2021 U.S. Capitol riot.

Michele Morrow, who is seeking the state’s top public education job, made the comments in a Facebook livestream first reported by CNN on Friday and archived by Say No To Extremists, a Carolina-based anti-Morrow group.

Morrow expressed ardent support for Trump in the video, calling for arrests of those who helped certify the 2020 presidential election. And she suggested that if those efforts fail, Trump should turn to the military to help him stay in office.

• Angry
Reactions: blazers
Cuz cylinders don't make reflections like flat mirrors and zoom'd stills distort distances?
of course cylinders don't make reflections like flat surfaces do. Convex surfaces like with the plane pictured would actually make them appear bigger (taller, in this case) while a concave one would make them seem smaller.. And when a camera zooms in, it zooms right in on that bigger image, details and all.

Any distortion with a zoom lens is in the distant image appearing larger out of proportion to the nearer subject than you would see with the naked eye. Distance is compressed. That's why you see those cool pics of someone silhouetted against a gigantic moon. Detail of the distant subject is made more prominent...if any detail is there, of course..

Convex surfaces like with the plane pictured would actually make them appear bigger (taller, in this case) while a concave one would make them seem smaller.
That's not at all true, Professor Balderdash. Take for example Exihibit A - the Bean in Chicago:

f10c07b3e374758c31ee3e51ca037ac4063ea051-2000x1500.jpg

This dumb broad who has no business holding office in anything to do with education likely blew any chance she had of being elected:

The Republican nominee for North Carolina superintendent called for mass arrests and suggested that former President Donald Trump activate the military to stay in power, in a now-deleted video posted after the Jan. 6, 2021 U.S. Capitol riot.

Michele Morrow, who is seeking the state’s top public education job, made the comments in a Facebook livestream first reported by CNN on Friday and archived by Say No To Extremists, a Carolina-based anti-Morrow group.

Morrow expressed ardent support for Trump in the video, calling for arrests of those who helped certify the 2020 presidential election. And she suggested that if those efforts fail, Trump should turn to the military to help him stay in office.
I dunno. She sounds like someone who could really put the kibosh on mass school shootings. Trump in office, no mass school shootings. Win win.

That's not at all true, Professor Balderdash. Take for example Exihibit A - the Bean in Chicago:

f10c07b3e374758c31ee3e51ca037ac4063ea051-2000x1500.jpg
nicely photoshopped.

just kidding. I got it wrong about convex vs. concave. But there would still be reflections, and a zoom lens would see them.

I am curious to see how the GOP goes forward if Trump loses. Obviously the smart thing to do would be to kick him to the curb and not look back. Would they actually have the balls to do that if he says he wants to run again? Would they still be dumb enough to follow him even though there are better options?
Good questions.

But there would still be reflections, and a zoom lens would see them.
I'm not sure about that. Referencing the Bean photo I shared above, note the couple (the girl in pink and her date) who appear to be standing within 10 feet of the sculpture. Their reflected image is minuscule compared to their height. The individuals on the tarmac at DTW were nowhere near that close to the aircraft engines or the fuselage.

Convex mirrors consistently produce virtual, upright, and reduced images regardless of object placement. They lack a real focal point and offer a wide field of view, making them ideal for applications requiring broad observation angles.

Holy shit! That's Obama-level attendance. Where was that?

This election promises to be the best ever. If Trump loses, he will probably have more success subverting the process. Heads- he wins, tails- she loses. It won't matter if it's a landslide victory. The allegations of it being rigged will dwarf the 2020 election.

Reactions: gunslingerdick
of course cylinders don't make reflections like flat surfaces do. Convex surfaces like with the plane pictured would actually make them appear bigger (taller, in this case) while a concave one would make them seem smaller.. And when a camera zooms in, it zooms right in on that bigger image, details and all.

Any distortion with a zoom lens is in the distant image appearing larger out of proportion to the nearer subject than you would see with the naked eye. Distance is compressed. That's why you see those cool pics of someone silhouetted against a gigantic moon. Detail of the distant subject is made more prominent...if any detail is there, of course..
WTF?

This election promises to be the best ever. If Trump loses, he will probably have more success subverting the process. Heads- he wins, tails- she loses. It won't matter if it's a landslide victory. The allegations of it being rigged will dwarf the 2020 election.
Some Hollywood studio 🤪

Reactions: strummingram

No doubt. Trump supporters win either way.

You are literally a retard if you think Harris is drawing those types of crowds. I don’t know what else to say to you. She went from being made fun of and disregarded by her own party to female Obama.
Sooo... all of these videos, pictures, personal accounts... basically, abundantly obvious visuals (and audible) that the Harris/Walz rallies are showing all of these people are merely AI illusions? They're not really happening?

I'm not sure about that. Referencing the Bean photo I shared above, note the couple (the girl in pink and her date) who appear to be standing within 10 feet of the sculpture. Their reflected image is minuscule compared to their height. The individuals on the tarmac at DTW were nowhere near that close to the aircraft engines or the fuselage.

Convex mirrors consistently produce virtual, upright, and reduced images regardless of object placement. They lack a real focal point and offer a wide field of view, making them ideal for applications requiring broad observation angles.
they would be smaller for sure but they wouldn't disappear. And if you noticed, the farther away people in your image were probably no farther away than the crowd was from the plane, and they are easily seen. I think the reflected images in your example might not be proportional to distance.

Oh and keep in mind that the Bean is reflecting scattered individuals. Kamala's plane would be reflecting a solid mass of people.

Last edited:
Dude what the actual fuk are you saying? Are you seriously for real claiming these crowds are fake?
while you're proving that they are real, how about also proving that Hunter's laptop info was Russian disinformation. I'm not taking either stance because the simple truth is you can't believe anything you're told anymore. Unless it comes from me. I'm never wrong.

they would be smaller for sure but they wouldn't disappear. And if you noticed, the farther away people in your image were probably no farther away than the crowd was from the plane, and they are easily seen. I think the reflected images in your example might not be proportional to distance.
So what are you suggesting? Do you actually subscribe to Trump and gunslingerdick's idiotic theory that there is no one standing on the tarmac and all those images were later added through AI? Sometimes when you're looking at a single or a series of photographs, especially if they are taken from some distance away, what you want to see isn't always what you see.

Furthermore, while Cloud Gate (a.k.a. the Bean) has a polished skin made of highly-reflective stainless steel that is washed and wiped daily by Chicago city workers to give it its quicksilver appearance, Air Force 2's outer skin is made of aluminum and painted blue. How many mirrors in your house are made of aluminum and painted blue?

Sooo... all of these videos, pictures, personal accounts... basically, abundantly obvious visuals (and audible) that the Harris/Walz rallies are showing all of these people are merely AI illusions? They're not really happening?

No, I believe the rallies are happening and there are people there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT