ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

I don’t know what to even say. How would you know what the crowd at a venue in Ariz or mich or wisc should number? This makes no sense. Has the Harris campaign made outlandish claims as to crowd size? Like claiming they’re bigger than mlk’s speech crowd?

Ok. I’ll be clear. Some photos put out by the Harris campaign have absolutely been doctored.

The election isn’t rigged. Not at all. Nope. No way.
Live view of gunslinger and archer
full

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
Isn't Elon Musk the cutting edge entreprenuer who's been sending astronauts into space? And he can't even host a glorified zoom call without glitches? Yeah, these are definitely the kind of bozos we need running our country.
:rolleyes:

Iranian hackers prob
You're close.

Live Reporting​

01:45

Musk starts by referring to a distributed denial of services, which he says "saturated all of our data lines".
He claims the alleged cyber attack shows there is opposition in the US to hearing what Trump has to say.
He says the interview will be informal, to help "open-minded independent voters who are just trying to make up their mind".

Stick with us.

What kind of monster do you think I am?

I would never wish an assassination attempt on Kamala. It’s too quick. I’d prefer a debilitating disease that takes longer and hurts more.
maga sclerosis…you seem to have it…i would say keep us updated, but you literally do every 12 minutes.

and since you have no life, let us know how you’ll cope when there is no cure.

The election isn’t rigged. Not at all. Nope. No way.
Isn’t this just another of those “exxagerations not meant to be deceitful” that politicians and their supporters do? That’s what I heard.

Anyway if copying an idea is “stealing” then trump stole the idea from Ted cruz

You're close.

Live Reporting​

01:45

Musk starts by referring to a distributed denial of services, which he says "saturated all of our data lines".
He claims the alleged cyber attack shows there is opposition in the US to hearing what Trump has to say.
He says the interview will be informal, to help "open-minded independent voters who are just trying to make up their mind".

Stick with us.
“Opposition in the US to hearing what trump has to say”

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

You can’t swing a fuking dead cat without hitting a news outlet publicizing what he says

maga sclerosis…you seem to have it…i would say keep us updated, but you literally do every 12 minutes.

and since you have no life, let us know how you’ll cope when there is no cure.

I bet in your head you thought all that sounded clever. While the rest of us are just doing our best to try and figure out what the hell your garbled poasts are supposed to mean.

images

Isn’t this just another of those “exxagerations not meant to be deceitful” that politicians and their supporters do? That’s what I heard.

Anyway if copying an idea is “stealing” then trump stole the idea from Ted cruz

Not meant to be deceitful? lol. The way you’ve gone full libtard and carrying their water is impressive. Yeah, yeah, you don’t associate with either party. We all believe you!

Is Ted Cruz running for President in the opposite party? No? Well, still the same thing, I reckon.

Not meant to be deceitful? lol. The way you’ve gone full libtard and carrying their water is impressive. Yeah, yeah, you don’t associate with either party. We all believe you!

Is Ted Cruz running for President in the opposite party? No? Well, still the same thing, I reckon.
Uhhhhh…that was from bluetoe take on trumps lying that you posted the “thank you” meme for. Lol.

If it helps you cope with the panic you’re experiencing to think anyone not slurping trumps balls is a libtard go ahead. I really dgaf if u believe me or not.

Anyway can you point me towards the source that proves the Harris campaign has released doctored photos?

Uhhhhh…that was from bluetoe take on trumps lying that you posted the “thank you” meme for. Lol.

Anyway can you point me towards the source that proves the Harris campaign has released doctored photos?

No

But give it 2-3 years and then I’ll be able to show you. But you’ll say it wouldn’t have changed the outcome anyway. I’ve seen this act before.

I am curious to see how the GOP goes forward if Trump loses. Obviously the smart thing to do would be to kick him to the curb and not look back. Would they actually have the balls to do that if he says he wants to run again? Would they still be dumb enough to follow him even though there are better options?
I don't think the GOP is separate from Trump. The GOP IS Donald Trump. It belongs to him... period. He kicked THEM to the curb, and they licked his taint meat as a sign of approval.

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Okay….can i ask why?

You’re being purposely obtuse and trying to draw me into some argument. I was referring to all the evidence that’s finally coming out calling the 2020 election into question in certain areas that liberals have said wouldn’t have mattered anyway. You know this. But I don’t give a f*ck if you believe it or not. I’m not trying to win some debate. No exchange we’re gonna have is gonna make me walk away not believing you’re some poor sap who refuses to see the blatant, flashing signs of Democratic corruption and no exchange is gonna have you walk away not thinking I’m some tin foil hat wearing right wing nut job. So what are you trying to accomplish here? You want to keep doing this just for us to throw barbs and roast each other? I usually win those and it gets boring.

Reactions: bluetoe
You’re being purposely obtuse and trying to draw me into some argument. I was referring to all the evidence that’s finally coming out calling the 2020 election into question in certain areas that liberals have said wouldn’t have mattered anyway. You know this. But I don’t give a f*ck if you believe it or not. I’m not trying to win some debate. No exchange we’re gonna have is gonna make me walk away not believing you’re some poor sap who refuses to see the blatant, flashing signs of Democratic corruption and no exchange is gonna have you walk away not thinking I’m some tin foil hat wearing right wing nut job. So what are you trying to accomplish here? You want to keep doing this just for us to throw barbs and roast each other? I usually win those and it gets boring.
Jesus fuking Christ dude you said point blank that the Harris campaign has released fake photos. Then you say you have to wait 2-3 yrs to reveal your source??!! I’m not trying to argue at all. I just want to know how you know the photos are fake. That’s it. Thats what I “want to accomplish”.

Jesus fuking Christ dude you said point blank that the Harris campaign has released fake photos. Then you say you have to wait 2-3 yrs to reveal your source??!! I’m not trying to argue at all. I just want to know how you know the photos are fake. That’s it. Thats what I “want to accomplish”.

Ok. Fair.

Well no, as I said, I don’t have any way of showing you that right now. Check back in a while if you’re legitimately interested.

So what are you suggesting? Do you actually subscribe to Trump and gunslingerdick's idiotic theory that there is no one standing on the tarmac and all those images were later added through AI? Sometimes when you're looking at a single or a series of photographs, especially if they are taken from some distance away, what you want to see isn't always what you see.

Furthermore, while Cloud Gate (a.k.a. the Bean) has a polished skin made of highly-reflective stainless steel that is washed and wiped daily by Chicago city workers to give it its quicksilver appearance, Air Force 2's outer skin is made of aluminum and painted blue. How many mirrors in your house are made of aluminum and painted blue?
first of all, the plane has a reflective surface. Not as reflective as a polished mirror surface but reflective enough that reflected images should appear in the right circumstance. If you've ever been around a clean plane you know this.

Secondly, I'm not suggesting anything other than what I have posited. A better question might be what are you trying to read into what I have posited.

I saw a discussion, found a relatable item and brought it to the thread for no reason other than that it was pertinent and provided fuel for discussion. As I mentioned in my first post, there was a caption that for some reason didn't make it. If it had, it might have been more apparent that this is all I was doing (introducing someone's articulated question rather than using a picture to reinforce an opinion I didn't even express). I had no opinion on the matter, mostly because who gives a shit and because nothing reported is believable anyway..

THEN, however, @blazers posed a question and I tried to answer it, partly wrongly as it turns out, and partly right. You might be conflating two things, one that I was adding fuel to the fire and then that I was addressing @blazers ensuing question.. I was trying to answer blaze's question more technically, than argumentatively, even though I thought his supposition was incorrect. It was only because I thought it was incorrect that I addressed it, I wasn't trying to make any sort of claim because like I said, who gives a shit.

first of all, the plane has a reflective surface. Not as reflective as a polished mirror surface but reflective enough that reflected images should appear in the right circumstance. If you've ever been around a clean plane you know this.

Secondly, I'm not suggesting anything other than what I have posited. A better question might be what are you trying to read into what I have posited.

I saw a discussion, found a relatable item and brought it to the thread for no reason other than that it was pertinent and provided fuel for discussion. As I mentioned in my first post, there was a caption that for some reason didn't make it. If it had, it might have been more apparent that this is all I was doing (introducing someone's articulated question rather than using a picture to reinforce an opinion I didn't even express). I had no opinion on the matter, mostly because who gives a shit and because nothing reported is believable anyway..

THEN, however, @blazers posed a question and I tried to answer it, partly wrongly as it turns out, and partly right. You might be conflating two things, one that I was adding fuel to the fire and then that I was addressing @blazers ensuing question.. I was trying to answer blaze's question more technically, than argumentatively, even though I thought his supposition was incorrect. It was only because I thought it was incorrect that I addressed it, I wasn't trying to make any sort of claim because like I said, who gives a shit.
You certainly go on and on just to say at the very end, "who gives a shit."

Celine Dion is apparently miffed at the Trump campaign for their unauthorized use of her song "My Heart Will Go On" from the Titanic soundtrack. She has emphatically said that she does not endorse the GOP candidate.

Not lost on the rest of us is the fun fact that Trump's campaign officials selected a sad song about a sinking ship to open his rallies with. How apropos.

I don't think the GOP is separate from Trump. The GOP IS Donald Trump. It belongs to him... period. He kicked THEM to the curb, and they licked his taint meat as a sign of approval.
They are, but they accepted him because it helped them. No one realized at the time what he would become. I think very few people in the GOP actually like him. Even his VP doesn't like him. Would him losing a second time be enough for them or will he have to die before they move on? It will be interesting to see. On the flip side, would the dems change their approach if he wins? Would they move back more to the center and stop focusing on "woke" groups? Maybe something like the Clinton era?

it's sad, but a lot of people would see this and go 'oh yeah, that's right'. But a lot more wouldn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: nctransplant
They are, but they accepted him because it helped them. No one realized at the time what he would become. I think very few people in the GOP actually like him. Even his VP doesn't like him. Would him losing a second time be enough for them or will he have to die before they move on? It will be interesting to see. On the flip side, would the dems change their approach if he wins? Would they move back more to the center and stop focusing on "woke" groups? Maybe something like the Clinton era?
They don't like him? The RNC seemed to embrace him quite warmly, from what I saw. Who else in that party even matters? He hasn't "helped" the old GOP since Covid hit. They've had plenty of chances to cut him off since he lost in 2020. They can't because he IS the party. What's one more election? I'm not sure there is a "party" for traditional Republican conservatives.

If he loses, he will never concede. Then, another shit-show and chaos follows.

I bet in your head you thought all that sounded clever. While the rest of us are just doing our best to try and figure out what the hell your garbled poasts are supposed to mean.

images
Again

“Poasts”

How can you be so continuously stupid?

Post isnt a tough word. Do you think Bacot does his work in the “poast”?

One time is a typo. 10 times is just sad

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT