ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Burden of proof is on those that make the claim. I mean the enlightened whites ought to know that, right?

I’ll wait for you and dick to rustle up something that links skin color to those issues instead of poverty.
I ain’t your secretary. If you dispute what I’m saying then prove it. If you want me to add “poor” then fine…..inner city black POOR communities have higher rates of crime, broken families, and addiction. Is that better?

I ain’t your secretary. If you dispute what I’m saying then prove it. If you want me to add “poor” then fine…..inner city black POOR communities have higher rates of crime, broken families, and addiction. Is that better?

If you don't speak in Insta-ebonics, he won't get it.

• Haha
Reactions: heelmanwilm

Thats not how any of this works. Did none of you idiots go to college?

You’re right. My suggestion is that you dont vote.

Also, weird take man. When did any political party support legalization pedophilia?
Weird take??? You suggested that people should not vote for Trump because he is allegedly supported by and will receive votes from hardcore Nazis and Klan members (which has absolutely no relationship to Trump's actual stance on those things). I simply responded with an equally abhorrent group of supporters for your illustrious party so you'd see the stupidity of your line of argument. You didn't. So, I'll ask your question right back:

When did any political party support legalization of Nazi principles and KKK principles? (Well, I know the answer to at least one of them).

Either it's an embarrassment and evidence of incompetence led by this current administration or it was purposeful. Take your pick.
I don’t deny there was incompetence. In fact I was the very first person in here to post as much. There’s no excuse for allowing roof top access with eye line sight of trump. None. As for it being “intentional”….

Jimmy Fallon Wow GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Lol

Equating boycotts and divestment with antisemitism/actual nazi support is certainly a take.

My brother in Christ you know theres a difference between judaism and Zionism right?
If you think the BDS movement is just about boycotting then you aren't paying attention. But I'm going to leave this argument to you and @gunslingerdick since you both hate the Jews.

Weird take??? You suggested that people should not vote for Trump because he is allegedly supported by and will receive votes from hardcore Nazis and Klan members (which has absolutely no relationship to Trump's actual stance on those things). I simply responded with an equally abhorrent group of supporters for your illustrious party so you'd see the stupidity of your line of argument. You didn't. So, I'll ask your question right back:

When did any political party support legalization of Nazi principles and KKK principles? (Well, I know the answer to at least one of them).

You mean like banning muslims from entering the country?

Y’all are bad at this.

No. Have you? Whose?

The Harris campaign did for the rally in question

No not specifically cause of trump but cause of the present atmosphere of violence and extremism as illustrated by the shooting. To ignore that is just stupid. Are you stupid? I do t think so. I think if you were responsible for a candidates safety you would do the exact same thing. I certainly would

. As for The shooter he DID go through checkpoints and was red flagged by security for having a range finder and they lost track of him. Obviously he had stashed the gun earlier since he knew the rally’s locale days before. He would not have been able to stash his weapon, would not have gotten an invite and would not have been allowed in under the way Harris campaign handled the rally in question.

For the love of god are you serious? Is that what u think the strategy is? It’s a way of controlling access to the person. That’s it. Perfectly reasonable, logical and sensical. What is this great behind the scenes mystery you keep implying? Is this another AI claim or something?
Actually, I have attended them. Mostly state level because the national types tend to skip MD because our paltry amount of electoral votes don't matter and it's always a guaranteed D state since we have a two to one registration ratio. But to answer your question more specifically, the first one I attended was for Jimmy Carter in 1976 at my local shopping center. I actually got to shake his hand that day.

And you almost got it correct. The invite/rsvp/id thing is absolutely about control. It's not about controlling access to the person because once you get over the first hundred or two, very few are getting actual access. But it does control the makeup and nature of the crowd. If only invited people come, known supporters, you're never gonna get any protestors interrupting things. You're never gonna get people yelling inconvenient questions and so forth. This is all a beautiful movie being produced.

One last thing and I admit up front that I could be completely ill informed on this. Where has it been reported or shown that the trump shooter went through any actual checkpoint? He was observed, but how could someone with a rangefinder not be detained or turned away? I know he was observed to have one, and they were trying to track him (and lost him), but I thought that was someone who was "glassing" or on a "post" where he walked by. It's not like he was running and using hidden tunnels or something. He'd be easy to follow if they were actually following him. Like I say, might have missed it, but I'd like to know either way. Thanks.

If you think the BDS movement is just about boycotting then you aren't paying attention. But I'm going to leave this argument to you and @gunslingerdick since you both hate the Jews.

I love the Jews. I have a couple Jew family members.

But you know what I support? Whoever can benefit America the most. If that's the Jews, then so be it. I'm not for sending them money but I'm also not for standing in the way of them opening up a can of whoop-ass on whoever wants a piece.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010

But you know what I support? Whoever can benefit America the most. If that's the Jews, then so be it. I'm not for sending them money but I'm also not for standing in the way of them opening up a can of whoop-ass on whoever wants a piece.
Calm down stone cold. Although he would hate your racist ass too

The issue for which you are not accounting though is the change in perspective caused by the curvature. In the Bean photo with the couple you reference, they are very close. Our perspective shows them approximately chest level, so they appear large from a perspective of showing their full height or length. Standing that close to the curve, their reflection shows them from an angle above them, say 18 feet, so you almost get a full top view, which is a much smaller dimension. The further you move away from the curve, the more the image would reflect from an angle as the original photo. In the picture of Kackula's plane, the reflection shows very, very few people reflected which is inconsistent from the amount shown in the foreground. Honestly, I think this is simply due to the tight curvature and color variations of the plane itself. This is probably similar to the people who always want to pick apart pictures from when we walked on the moon and there is literally nothing to see here. That being said, it doesn't mean they and the press are willing to play games with us. The ID thing, a reasonable explanation and reasoning for this, is still unexplained.
brain-left-chat.gif

Reactions: Newoikkin
Actually, I have attended them. Mostly state level because the national types tend to skip MD because our paltry amount of electoral votes don't matter and it's always a guaranteed D state since we have a two to one registration ratio. But to answer your question more specifically, the first one I attended was for Jimmy Carter in 1976 at my local shopping center. I actually got to shake his hand that day.

And you almost got it correct. The invite/rsvp/id thing is absolutely about control. It's not about controlling access to the person because once you get over the first hundred or two, very few are getting actual access. But it does control the makeup and nature of the crowd. If only invited people come, known supporters, you're never gonna get any protestors interrupting things. You're never gonna get people yelling inconvenient questions and so forth. This is all a beautiful movie being produced.

One last thing and I admit up front that I could be completely ill informed on this. Where has it been reported or shown that the trump shooter went through any actual checkpoint? He was observed, but how could someone with a rangefinder not be detained or turned away? I know he was observed to have one, and they were trying to track him (and lost him), but I thought that was someone who was "glassing" or on a "post" where he walked by. It's not like he was running and using hidden tunnels or something. He'd be easy to follow if they were actually following him. Like I say, might have missed it, but I'd like to know either way. Thanks.
Well admittedly I’m just going by what was testified to by the ss at the congressional hearings. Yes being invite only excludes negative elements at the rally in question but I’ve seen numerous instances of protestors interrupting her at other rallies. As for producing a movie…well….DUHHH!!!! That’s what a campaign does. They present an image. Why? CAUSE IT WORKS. Do I need you to point that out to me? No.

Last edited:

I’ve never understood sending them money. We know they’re all finance experts and rich.

You mean like banning muslims from entering the country?

Y’all are bad at this.
Except that's part of the rhetoric and a lie. He didn't do that. He ordered a travel ban on certain countries, that went to the SCt and was upheld. Remember, it's what they do not what they say that actually matters.

So, he wants to stop terrorists from entering which are known to be based in certain countries (which included restrictions on those known Muslim hotbeds of North Korea and Venezuela, btw) or he wants to slow the spread of a 100 year virus (which also included another hotbed of the Muslim religion, lol).

And then we have the current D candidate, who has been the last person in the room influencing our president who has opened our borders to record numbers overall and a record number of terrorist incursions. And now she's a tough on the border prosecutor? You just keep flapping your gums junior, because

"Y'all bad at this."

“Whoever can benefit America the most”

But wants to close the border even though it’s practically unanimous among economists that migrant labor is a net benefit.

Its all about whoever can benefit America until someone has a little color huh?

Well admittedly I’m just going by what was testified to by the ss at the congressional hearings. Yes being invite only excludes negative elements at the rally in question but I’ve seen numerous instances of protestors interrupting her at other rallies. As for producing a movie…well….DUHHH!!!! That’s what a campaign does. They present an image. Why? CAUSE IT WORKS. Do I need you to point that out to me? No.
I admittedly didn't watch any of that besides highlighted clips. I mean, I'm only aware of the the head and the acting head testifying and I fully expected them to simply be in cya mode. They are politicians as well or they wouldn't be there. So, did they, or others, testify that Crooks went through an actual checkpoint and was not detained? Who did they blame for that? Or are you just putting two and two together based on the general type statements?

Except that's part of the rhetoric and a lie. He didn't do that. He ordered a travel ban on certain countries, that went to the SCt and was upheld. Remember, it's what they do not what they say that actually matters.

So, he wants to stop terrorists from entering which are known to be based in certain countries (which included restrictions on those known Muslim hotbeds of North Korea and Venezuela, btw) or he wants to slow the spread of a 100 year virus (which also included another hotbed of the Muslim religion, lol).

And then we have the current D candidate, who has been the last person in the room influencing our president who has opened our borders to record numbers overall and a record number of terrorist incursions. And now she's a tough on the border prosecutor? You just keep flapping your gums junior, because

"Y'all bad at this."
“Terrorist incursions” lol really reaching.

Those countries also have refugee’s, no? So the Iranian people are the danger and not the regime? How about the Yemeni minorities that were getting slaughtered by SA with American weapons? Or that Iraqis that actively worked with the US government.

So enlightened. Also, Trump called it the Muslim ban- my side didnt name it?

Also, the ban happened in 2017 trying to act like he did it for covid is ridiculous

Since when do we have open borders? Do you know what open borders means? Do you go through checkpoints when you go from MD to VA? Because thats what an open border looks like.

Since when have migrants not been a net benefit on the economy?

Is that home video again? Hope you're getting royalties.
Sorry, man, but @bluetoe and I pretty much beat this to death yesterday. I don't think that debating the science behind concave mirrored surface really settles the question of Trump's AI theories about crowd size.

Sorry, man, but @bluetoe and I pretty much beat this to death yesterday. I don't think that debating the science behind concave mirrored surface really settles the question of Trump's AI theories about crowd size.
Wasting your time. Hes going to want you to go over why jet fuel can melt steel beams next.

Reactions: blazers
I admittedly didn't watch any of that besides highlighted clips. I mean, I'm only aware of the the head and the acting head testifying and I fully expected them to simply be in cya mode. They are politicians as well or they wouldn't be there. So, did they, or others, testify that Crooks went through an actual checkpoint and was not detained? Who did they blame for that? Or are you just putting two and two together based on the general type statements?
He was stopped and searched (I assume at a checkpoint but maybe not) and they found a range finder but let him continue on. Why I don’t know. He was able to canvass the area days before and at some point had to have concealed his weapon.

But all this is splitting hairs on n irrelevant stuff. He tried to shoot trump. That was some scary shit and obviously it would be wise to look at security in light of that. It only makes sense to me that both campaigns would ramp up security in light of it. Did Harris specefically want invite only and id checks for security? I don’t know. But that makes the most sense.

Have you read the things that have been said about him by Vance? Your opinion doesn't change like his did. He's just riding his coattails for his own future. They needed him at the time because the goal was to load up the system with conservative judges. No one saw him becoming a deity for a large chunk of the base. I agree he's been a loser up and down the ticket, but he still cast a long shadow. The question is does that shadow still exist for them if he loses?
e7d36f_7f3a8a6ca6dd451180adf5abfe2bc609~mv2.jpg

MAGA is a bit of an extension of tea party, thru a strong-man authoritarian, rather than being just anti-Dem (or anti-Obama). The tea party grievances part will always be there. And it is easy for a populist message to reach people...

Are you saying I shouldn't believe everything that guy says? Who would have thought that?

"Sorry, man, but" I was busy with life yesterday when you were getting it wrong in your post. But that concept is mostly redundant. I could have just said your post.

So, for the sake of discussion, I'll concede that the crowd sizes and the incredible surge of support is all real. How do you explain it? How is it that the second most unelectable person who was considered an idiot by almost everyone prior to Joe's decision is now instead the second coming and the female version to the extent that her name should be Kamala Obama? I mean, how do you explain that a proposal that Trump stated as a policy position way back in June (pretty much poo pooed by the press) is now co-oopted by Kacula in one of her recent speeches and Newsweek presents it as her idea that is majority supported by R's in their poll?

Reactions: nctransplant
I think you’re wrong. Dead wrong. The left will continue to move more left. The right will just flounder.
I worry that both parties have gone past the point of no return and will just continue to radicalize and cater to the extremists and make the moderates hold their noses and choose one or the other. It’s mind boggling that neither recognize the value of moderating their agendas and going after the independents. Or maybe they do but the people behind the scenes like us divided. (Yes my own conspiracy theory)
Europe is having some "problems" because the left has ignored some issues on the "right" (primarily immigration issues). There are lessons to learn from them, and I think many strategists on both sides understand that.

It is blatantly obvious that there is a good chunk of voters in the middle (indies or whatever) that will be the ones who decide this election. Walz isn't considered moderate, but I think Kamala is going to be putting out a moderate message once the Dem convention votes her in because of this.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT