ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

He’s old. And gonna die soon. I thought that was pretty self explanatory. Plus, if you weren’t such a noob, you’d know some of the customs around here. Us making fun of @prlyles is an age old thing around here. We’ve all been doing it for years.

Silly noob.
And you guys have been redneck trailer trash for years. Tell us again how wealthily you are. lol

• Wow
Reactions: Heels Noir
Ahead of schedule. Normally that type of ignorance and hate takes longer to bake.

And here I thought you werent good at anything

I’m age fluid. Today I’m identifying as mid 30s. But I like that senior citizen discount at Applebees so for dinner, I’m probably identifying as 67. Catch up with me tomorrow to see what age I’m feeling then.

• Haha
Reactions: Archer2
I’m age fluid. Today I’m identifying as mid 30s. But I like that senior citizen discount at Applebees so for dinner, I’m probably identifying as 67. Catch up with me tomorrow to see what age I’m feeling then.

Really took a while to cook that one up

My bad. Terrorism was invented in the 90’s.
that's right. The terrorism that led to the formation of ISIS did just that. Thank you.

ISIS was an offshoot of Al Qaida. Al Qaida carried out its first act of terror in 1992. Guess who was president.

I didn’t like this putz at first but I gotta say, today has been pretty fun. I appreciate him sacrificing himself for my entertainment. I’ll see you tomorrow @Newoikkin. If you decide to take the day off to lick your wounds, I expect you to check in with me first.

200w.gif

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick
that's right. The terrorism that led to the formation of ISIS did just that. Thank you.

ISIS was an offshoot of Al Qaida. Al Qaida carried out its first act of terror in 1992. Guess who was president.
AQ was formed in 1988

So the planning happened for the attack happened under what admin?

Also, Clinton didnt take office until January of 93.

So Bush was President you absolute scholar

Did he say it or not?
Jesus you fvcking dolt. If you want the answer to that CITE YOUR SOURCE. Dumbass. I don't even care about whether he said it and I don't even know what your quote says he says or even who 'he' is.. I'm just trying to get you to stop being a hick.

• Wow
OMG….what a loser @Newoikkin and @DaveChapelle are. They went and tattled to Andrew about the discussions here on the unmoderated board.

This is a message Andrew just poasted:

It has come to my attention that some posters have gotten too comfortable telling people to kill themselves and making highly racist comments.

We don't police this board because we don't have the resources for it, but I have chosen to keep this board and the other free ones on the site as a courtesy to so many that have been using them for years. But we can't continue doing so if people are going to make disgusting comments that make us look bad for not poilicing them, and therefore could signidficantly hurt this business.

So, I am not asking but mandating that any kind of violent threats or racist comments will not be tolerated and will be cause for termiantion from the site forever. There will be no warnings, THIS is the warning. And if this continues, we will shut down the board. We make zero revenue from this board, so it would not affect our bottom line to terminate it.

Thank you,

AJ

All good things come to an end.

AQ was formed in 1988

So the planning happened for the attack happened under what admin?

Also, Clinton didnt take office until January of 93.

So Bush was President you absolute scholar
I know when it was formed. I said the first terror attack was in '92. That terror attack is what made it a terrorist group.

I have no idea about the planning and I doubt there is much info on that. I posit what I DO know.. For all we know, it could have been planned the same day.

Clinton was elected in '92 and the first Al Qaida act of terror occurred in December of that year.

I know when it was formed. I said the first terror attack was in '92. That terror attack is what made it a terrorist group.

I have no idea about the planning and I doubt there is much info on that. I posit what I DO know.. For all we know, it could have been planned the same day.

Clinton was elected in '92 and the first Al Qaida act of terror occurred in December of that year.
And he went into office January of 93 lol.

OMG….what a loser @Newoikkin and @DaveChapelle are. They went and tattled to Andrew about the discussions here on the unmoderated board.

This is a message Andrew just poasted:

All good things come to an end.
I absolutely did it. The racism you displayed today has no room in any proper forum. You can shit talk ME all you want but your racism and hate speech is unacceptable.

Now youll need a life.

• Angry
Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
I absolutely did it. The racism you displayed today has no room in any proper forum. You can shit talk ME all you want but your racism and hate speech is unacceptable.

Now youll need a life.

What a homo.

Hey everybody, the new guy f*cked it up. We had been on this board having these same discussions for 10 years with no issue at all. And the noob got all in his feelings and cried.

And he went into office January of 93 lol.
duh. Al Qaida carried out the attack when the incoming president was going to take office the next month, and they then grew into a full-fledged terrorist group carrying out many large scale terrorist attacks while he was in office, and planned the 9/11 atrocity under his watch. Great point you have there. Really matters. Idiot.

duh. Al Qaida carried out the attack when the incoming president was going to take office the next month, and they then grew into a full-fledged terrorist group carrying out many large scale terrorist attacks while he was in office, and planned the 9/11 atrocity under his watch. Great point you have there. Really matters. Idiot.
And the myriad of attacks in the 80 s by other groups?

Jesus you fvcking dolt. If you want the answer to that CITE YOUR SOURCE. Dumbass. I don't even care about whether he said it and I don't even know what your quote says he says or even who 'he' is.. I'm just trying to get you to stop being a hick.
So, its plain to see you don't know WTF you're talking about so just stay out of it.

Quote it. Because you’re a liar. Nothing I said at any point is racist. You may not like it. But that doesn’t make it racist. Jesus you’re soft. Like most liberals.
Lol I quoted you directly and andrew agreed.

Its the free market and your racism isnt a good look for a buisness.

Insane how freedom works.

No one is going to mourn the lack of racism except you. Shit talk all day- without hate speech.

Is that too hard for you?

And the myriad of attacks in the 80 s by other groups?
and as I said, the terrorism, the conditions that led to the need to address ISIS, which again was an offshoot of Al Qaida, is what we are talking about. We aren't talking about Oklahoma City or anywhere else you move the goalposts to.

Lol I quoted you directly and andrew agreed.

Its the free market and your racism isnt a good look for a buisness.

Insane how freedom works.

No one is going to mourn the lack of racism except you. Shit talk all day- without hate speech.

Is that too hard for you?

You’re lying. Poast the message Andrew sent you.

Because I have one too.

What a homo.

Hey everybody, the new guy f*cked it up. We had been on this board having these same discussions for 10 years with no issue at all. And the noob got all in his feelings and cried.
Bullshit, you people are called down for this shit at least ever year or so.

Well, I guess that didn't go over well.

Personally, I think when getting onto a board like this anything should usually go. But, since we are a sports site and connected, though loosely, with UNC athletics, it's best to request a level of acceptable discourse in these threads.

I work way too much to have any time to spend monitoring this board. I don't believe in censorship in virtually all cases, and I don't think I'm requesting that here. I am, however, asking everyone to operate within the walls of the paramters set.

I hate taking this position as well, but in the end, it's my board and I can hammer down rules if I deem it necessary. I am not a fan of doing that, but given the number of compliants today, I have to deal with it.

So, I ask you guys temper it some. It would take about five minutes to request Rivals to zap this board from our site. I prefer not doing that, but if this becomes a bigger problem, I will likely have no choice, unless Rivals does it without my request. Then, it comes back to me and I would have some crap to deal with.

Now youll need a life.
Dude... if someone is racist, they are entitled to show it, and flaunt it, if they so choose. Being offended by it is understandable, but... don't ruin the forum that has been here for years (and no casualties thus far) just because the level of racism "displayed" is more than you care for. You can leave and it goes away for you. You are never going to change anyone's mind here. If you choose to engage, then understand that we're adults and we don't need to be moderated. That means you might read something that you really don't like. Shutting it down is not solving anything.

ETA: I do realize that this is a livelihood for AJ.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT