ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Like this:

main-qimg-160a2dbdb20865a9852e70eb6cce7d69
he doesn't look scared. I'm pretty sure Hillary doesn't scare him much. Maybe you mean Hillary is scared...

uGbqVh.gif

giphy.gif

Only half of the people who will vote know what she was before VP and absolutely zero care about her record. I’m not disagreeing that Trump should alter his strategy a bit but going after her unknown record for a job no one knows she had or cares the least little bit about ain’t it.

He should hammer her for sounding like a clueless moron in every single speaking engagement she’s had over the last 4 years and he should absolutely tie her to all of Biden’s f*ck ups. He should also continuously call her out for lying to the public about PawPaw’s swiftly declining mental state.

And then he should come up with as many lies as he needs to. Pay Elon to give them tons of visibility. Start a rumor she has a dick, say she murdered people and ran cover for Epstein. And then work on his cheat game. He’s way behind the Dems in connections that enable the cheat. He needs to bolster his cheat options. He’s up against the cheat masters. He needs to understand that and do literally whatever it takes.
That's it. Attack her for sounding like a moron and lying to her constituents. Wait, who are we talking about?

That's it. Attack her for sounding like a moron and lying to her constituents. Wait, who are we talking about?

You didn’t read far enough. And cheat better. He had to cheat better. He’ll never be able to cheat on the level of the Dems; they’re like next level with that shit. But he doesn’t have to be as good as they are at it. Just good enough.

You didn’t read far enough. And cheat better. He had to cheat better. He’ll never be able to cheat on the level of the Dems; they’re like next level with that shit. But he doesn’t have to be as good as they are at it. Just good enough.
I don't know. He tried to cheat four years ago and change the election outcome and we all see how that turned out. Like everything else, Trump even sucks at cheating.

I don't know. He tried to cheat four years ago and change the election outcome and we all see how that turned out. Like everything else, Trump even sucks at cheating.

Granted, it was no assassination attempt, cockamamie Russian interference scheme or fake COVID scare. But I’m hoping he’s become a little more politically savvy and will have something up his sleeve.

theo vonn sitting down with trump was hilarious…it’s a must watch/listen.

saw theo here last november and he was outstanding.

Last edited:
Only half of the people who will vote know what she was before VP and absolutely zero care about her record. I’m not disagreeing that Trump should alter his strategy a bit but going after her unknown record for a job no one knows she had or cares the least little bit about ain’t it.

He should hammer her for sounding like a clueless moron in every single speaking engagement she’s had over the last 4 years and he should absolutely tie her to all of Biden’s f*ck ups. He should also continuously call her out for lying to the public about PawPaw’s swiftly declining mental state.

And then he should come up with as many lies as he needs to. Pay Elon to give them tons of visibility. Start a rumor she has a dick, say she murdered people and ran cover for Epstein. And then work on his cheat game. He’s way behind the Dems in connections that enable the cheat. He needs to bolster his cheat options. He’s up against the cheat masters. He needs to understand that and do literally whatever it takes.
Jake Gyllenhaal Sneaker Shopping GIF by Complex

• Haha
Reactions: tarheel0910
Not that it means anything in the grand scheme of things but dayyyyummmm having your own press secretary basically rip your head off and shit down your neck on stage at the other guys convention has to sting

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
Granted, it was no assassination attempt, cockamamie Russian interference scheme or fake COVID scare. But I’m hoping he’s become a little more politically savvy and will have something up his sleeve.
A new mispronunciation of her name?

Pic of her giving fauci a blow job?

No wait, wait I GOT IT!!

Tell everyone she’s really a man with a tan. The TANMAN

Thats It Classic Tv GIF by Sony Pictures Television

(Referring to Project 2025) Have you ever seen a document that could kill a small animal and democracy at the same time?
- Kenan Thompson, 2024 Democratic National Convention

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: blazers
Not that it means anything in the grand scheme of things but dayyyyummmm having your own press secretary basically rip your head off and shit down your neck on stage at the other guys convention has to sting
MAGA members should be forced to watch tonight's coverage of the DNC. A Jan. 6 recap, Chris Murphy getting ready to explain Trump and MAGA irresponsibly overturning the Border Act, and of course all those Republicans abandoning the RMS Titanic and proclaiminging their allegiance to Kamala Harris.

And oh, yeah, entertainment by Stevie Wonder. Sucks to be MAGA!

MAGA members should be forced to watch tonight's coverage of the DNC. A Jan. 6 recap, Chris Murphy getting ready to explain Trump and MAGA irresponsibly overturning the Border Act, and of course all those Republicans abandoning the RMS Titanic and proclaiminging their allegiance to Kamala Harris.

All them spineless MFers couldn't talk about anything else except Trump. The man owns all of you libs mind. Yall dream of him, think of him constantly, worry about him, loathe him, etc. Stevie Wonder only votes for Kamala because he doesn't know she ain't black.

Reactions: Archer2 and bluetoe

"And oh, yeah, entertainment by Stevie Wonder."

entertainment by Stevie Wonder is so perfectly appropriate for a gathering of dems. LMAO.

All them spineless MFers couldn't talk about anything else except Trump. The man owns all of you libs mind. Yall dream of him, think of him constantly, worry about him, loathe him, etc. Stevie Wonder only votes for Kamala because he doesn't know she ain't black.
anger-thats-is-great.gif

Since I didn't watch any of the coverage, help me out. What does this refer to?

Amidst all the billionaire performers and the lies, pandering and empty promises the only positive thing I saw was Walz and his family. He brings a genuine likable human element. No one votes based on vp candidate but it’s still a refreshing change.

Reactions: blazers
(Referring to Project 2025) Have you ever seen a document that could kill a small animal and democracy at the same time?
- Kenan Thompson, 2024 Democratic National Convention
Is this the actor/comedian from SNL fame? They had him do a skit? Was it at least funny?

Amidst all the billionaire performers and the lies, pandering and empty promises the only positive thing I saw was Walz and his family. He brings a genuine likable human element. No one votes based on vp candidate but it’s still a refreshing change.
Walz seems like the kind of guy who you'd be fine with as and would be a good neighbor. But, he's not the guy you'd want serving on the board of your HOA, let alone as VP/P.

Walz seems like the kind of guy who you'd be fine with as and would be a good neighbor. But, he's not the guy you'd want serving on the board of your HOA, let alone as VP/P.

Good neighbor? He’d rat on you for having too many people at your Christmas dinner during fake COVID. And he allowed riots to destroy his neighbors’ homes and businesses. Fu*k that guy. He can eat shit and die.

Reactions: Archer2 and bluetoe
And oh, yeah, entertainment by Stevie Wonder.
I'm in the general group of being older, so I love some Little Stevie Wonder. But he had his first number one the year I was born. Was that some sort of peace offering to all the Joe Biden supporters that are pissed off about the coup?

Since I didn't watch any of the coverage, help me out. What does this refer to?
Trumps ex press secretary spoke two nights ago. Let’s just say she painted a less than pleasant picture of life behind the scenes with trump.

Btw why aren’t you watching? As invested as you and others in here seem to be with politics it seems you would want to see and hear for yourselves what’s actually being said.

Last edited:
Good neighbor? He’d rat on you for having too many people at your Christmas dinner during fake COVID. And he allowed riots to destroy his neighbors’ homes and businesses. Fu*k that guy. He can eat shit and die.
Well, he's one of those guys that would definitely call anonymously and report you to the HOA. But, I think he'd offer you a ride to work if your car broke down as well. You'd probably have to endure listening to Celine during the ride though.

I'm in the general group of being older, so I love some Little Stevie Wonder. But he had his first number one the year I was born. Was that some sort of peace offering to all the Joe Biden supporters that are pissed off about the coup?
His physical appearance was bafflingly good seeing as how he has to be like pushing 80 yrs old. Maybe it was multiple layers of make up. Those black males age well.

he'd probably be like that idiot that almost got the board crashed for us. I'd be fine with him as a school janitor if he kept away from the kids.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT