ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

If I were trying to appeal to the undecideds out there this would be my message if I were trump;

“Biden/harris idea of fixing the border crisis was to send Kamala (mispronounced) to central America to “get at the root of the problem”. We see how good a job she did. Threw some money at it as if the countries would magically become fun to live in and told people the migration trip was hard. Meanwhile she never actually visited the border.”

That’s it. Accurate yet snarky. Withstands verification which I believe the undecideds are more prone to do than your typical voter. Just my theory.

Last edited:
The dept of homeland security is in charge of the border. That authority was never transferred to Harris as claiming she was “in charge of the border” would entail. She was tasked with some specefic responsibilities to “get at the root” of the problem and she failed. But she was never “in charge of the border in its entirety” as was claimed earlier. That’s all I’m saying.
She should be great at anything dealing with roots. Lots of experience.

The dept of homeland security is in charge of the border. That authority was never transferred to Harris as claiming she was “in charge of the border” would entail. She was tasked with some specefic responsibilities to “get at the root” of the problem and she failed. But she was never “in charge of the border in its entirety” as was claimed earlier. That’s all I’m saying.
nope. The claim is valid.

And just FYI, Homeland Security is an executive function. They report to the president through his cabinet. The prez can tell whoever he wants to look after it in any way he desires.

Last edited:
If I were trying to appeal to the undecideds out there this would be my message if I were trump;

“Biden/harris idea of fixing the border crisis was to send Kamala (mispronounced) to central America to “get at the root of the problem”. We see how good a job she did. Threw some money at it as if the countries would magically become fun to live in and told people the migration trip was hard. Meanwhile she never actually visited the border.”

That’s it. Accurate yet snarky. Withstands verification which I believe the undecideds are more prone to do than your typical voter. Just my theory.
we appreciate the help

The board is killing it today! Thank you, DNC.

I can't wait until tomorrow when the MAGA crowd will be here venting their fear and frustration following Kamala's speech tonight. Be sure to tune in!

This is getting more enjoyable every day, listening to the Trumpies bitch and moan with shaky voices. I hear alcohol does great things for rattled nerves. Bring on November! (but not too quickly -- politics will never be this much fun again).

Reactions: blazers
The board is killing it today! Thank you, DNC.

I can't wait until tomorrow when the MAGA crowd will be here venting their fear and frustration following Kamala's speech tonight. Be sure to tune in!

This is getting more enjoyable every day, listening to the Trumpies bitch and moan with shaky voices. I hear alcohol does great things for rattled nerves. Bring on November! (but not too quickly -- politics will never be this much fun again).
Will she be talking about her policies, I mean joy, tonight?

It says all you need to know about people when they blindly follow someone, like sheep, and they have no idea what they stand for. The only thing you sheep know is she's not Trump. You can't name an accomplishment, policy idea, nothing. The only thing you can be pretty sure about is she gives good head according to Willie.

• Haha
Reactions: uncboy10
The trending presidential polls, better known as the intelligence gap, continues to grow:

Harris lead over Trump
July 24 - +0.8
July 31 - +1.2
August 7 - +1.9
August 14 - +2.6
August 21 - +3.3

What I see in what you've presented is that not only did the pandemic make our kids dumber, it made some adults dumber as well.

It's like a bunch of dookies who perceived a solid lead, then someone off our bench caught fire and has sent it into overtime. Now they're freaked out, itching to JCD and b!tch about the refs.

Whether they admit it or not, it seems they know the election is a toss-up with lots of momentum and advantages in Kamala's court.

Reactions: Heels Noir
It's like a bunch of dookies who perceived a solid lead, then someone off our bench caught fire and has sent it into overtime. Now they're freaked out, itching to JCD and b!tch about the refs.
Great analogy! Here's another: Trump is the Coach K of politics.

I think that's parsing words. For all intents and purposes, claiming Kamala was "in charge' of the border crisis is accurate.

WASHINGTON — President Joe Biden announced Wednesday that he has appointed Vice President Kamala Harris to lead efforts to stem migration across the U.S.-Mexico border, as the administration faces growing political pressure to address a surge in undocumented migrant children unaccompanied by parents.

Imagine Ed Geth comes off the bench, throws up airball after airball only to have the refs call phantom fouls and give Geth FTs he didn't earn.

There, I fixed your analogy.

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant
Wrong, wrong, wrong, and wrong again. Tell us another lie, Arch.

c8dcfaaf-d138-4934-bdd0-cfd1210facbc_400x293.gif

The trending presidential polls, better known as the intelligence gap, continues to grow:

Harris lead over Trump
July 24 - +0.8
July 31 - +1.2
August 7 - +1.9
August 14 - +2.6
August 21 - +3.3

The Dems need to push Trump over the cliff. This trend - this slide - is encouraging, but he can claw back from it. It's not enough to make the rats start fleeing the ship. Yet. But once they do, it will be hard to reverse.

What can the Dems do to push him over the cliff?

The Dems need to push Trump over the cliff. This trend - this slide - is encouraging, but he can claw back from it. It's not enough to make the rats start fleeing the ship. Yet. But once they do, it will be hard to reverse.

What can the Dems do to push him over the cliff?
How about stating her policy stances?

Sadly Trump has proven that just lying and making up goofy names can provide amazing grifting opportunities including being the US president. We're broken for a looong time.

I still miss his expanded range of buffoonery since all the L's.

Reactions: Heels Noir
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT