ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

I guess there's a silver lining for most things in life, even something as dreadful as a major hurricane. Truth Social and its parent company Trump Media & Technology Corp. are headquartered in Sarasota, Fla., which is in the path of Hurricane Milton. Could this be the death knell for Donald Trump's most recent financially floundering enterprise?

You are a fool. Immigration has been a potential hot topic for decades, with nothing done.
sure, I'm a fool but when Trump tried to build the wall, he was kneecapped by the dems. Then he did as much as could be done with measures that were shitcanned the minute the dem idiot assumed the presidency. I think the fool is you.

Reactions: Archer2
trump sent covid test machines or covid tests to putin?
he must have done that while Russia wasn't invading Ukraine. How quickly some forget that Russia was not an enemy until the dems made that so for their political purposes, and how we all are now paying a much larger price than some covid testing..

Reactions: nctransplant
California 2020 6,006,518 votes for Trump
Texas 5,890,347 votes for Trump
Florida 5,668,731 votes for Trump.

In 2020, 77% of all campaign ads ran in just six states that were home to just 21% of the nation’s population.

The electoral college is actually hurting large states like CA because so many votes are trashed, AND hurting small states, cuz 4 little EC votes from RI, Idaho, Montana just don't matter. 3 from Vermont, Delaware or the Dakotas... sorry, your state matters don't matter.

But others on the right discuss SS and Medicare also while blathering about welfare. So your assumption is useless. The fact is that the right several times has hinted at disrupting SS and Medicare. To do it under some false pretense related to immigration is bad, but gullible right will eat it up.
nope, no points for you here. To begin with, we were talking specifically about what Ramaswamy said. And my assumption is no more useless than yours is, and much less useless than your insinuating suggestion of republican 'hinting', which can't be reliably separated from dem rumor-mongering.

The welfare state that Ramaswamy referred to does not include those things not considered welfare. Duh. I think most reasonable people would conclude that he wasn't including SS and Medicare in his mention of the welfare state because most reasonable people don't either.

Last edited:
California 2020 6,006,518 votes for Trump
Texas 5,890,347 votes for Trump
Florida 5,668,731 votes for Trump.

In 2020, 77% of all campaign ads ran in just six states that were home to just 21% of the nation’s population.

The electoral college is actually hurting large states like CA because so many votes are trashed, AND hurting small states, cuz 4 little EC votes from RI, Idaho, Montana just don't matter. 3 from Vermont, Delaware or the Dakotas... sorry, your state matters don't matter.
giggle-laugh.gif

so you answer a post by challenging with a question that you yourself have no answer to?
Not surprised.

Do you really want me to explain to you how inflation works and why trump's deal with OPEC+ cost you a lot of money from 2020 until it expired in 2022?

Do you really want me to explain to you how inflation works and why trump's deal with OPEC+ cost you a lot of money from 2020 until it expired in 2022?
I'd be happy if you just explained how OPEC refines gas for us. And I know how inflation works, the dems have been giving us quite a lesson in that. But otherwise, if you want to stop answering my posts with questions, the floor is yours.

I'd be happy if you just explained how OPEC refines gas for us. And I know how inflation works, the dems have been giving us quite a lesson in that. But otherwise, if you want to stop answering my posts with questions, the floor is yours.
Why do you keep asking questions about your own misguided statement?

I'll help you out to get started, at it's peak, 54% of the inflation we experienced was corporate profits. Typically, profits make up 11% of inflation so you can assume roughly 43% was price gouging.

OK your turn, since you "know" how inflation works, explain it and tell me which policies were implemented that caused inflation and how much of the overall inflation it caused.

Again, I'll get you started. Trump's deal with OPEC+ reduced output by 9.7 million barrels a day. What do you think happens to prices when a president makes a deal for the largest production cut in history?

he must have done that while Russia wasn't invading Ukraine. How quickly some forget that Russia was not an enemy until the dems made that so for their political purposes, and how we all are now paying a much larger price than some covid testing..
so no issue with him doing this if true?…thought you were part of the “fuk everyone else crowd”?

Reactions: Heels Noir
Who knew? Biden flooding the market with printed money had nothing to do with inflation. I'm voting for Biden now...

Why do you keep asking questions about your own misguided statement?

I'll help you out to get started, at it's peak, 54% of the inflation we experienced was corporate profits. Typically, profits make up 11% of inflation so you can assume roughly 43% was price gouging.

OK your turn, since you "know" how inflation works, explain it and tell me which policies were implemented that caused inflation and how much of the overall inflation it caused.

Again, I'll get you started. Trump's deal with OPEC+ reduced output by 9.7 million barrels a day. What do you think happens to prices when a president makes a deal for the largest production cut in history?
@bluetoe doesn't know how to retreat to a corner and lick his wounds after being schooled so thoroughly. Expect another uneducated, unqualified, and uninformed response in 3-2-1 . . .

Which of these numbers are confusing to you?

Lost jobs at a historic number
Negative GDP
Lost manufacturing jobs
Big trade deficits
Historic increase of federal debt
And crime was up

Trump-Final-Numbers.png

Yeah, but he cut taxes for the rich - big time.

That's what's important.

Both Mitt Romney in 2012 and Hillary Clinton in 2016 identified Russia as our top enemy. [Just to be clear, Hillary said Russia was our top foe before the email scandal and leaks, and Russia's social media offensive. In other words, that was her assessment before she felt personally attacked by Russia.]

• Haha
Reactions: nctransplant
My world says I had very good 401k until pedo and hoe took office.

Girl, everything else is irrelevant to me. My

Ahhhhhh, much more realistic and honest.
You got a strange 401K that only accrues wealth when a republican is in the white house. You need to check with your investment company.

I guess there's a silver lining for most things in life, even something as dreadful as a major hurricane. Truth Social and its parent company Trump Media & Technology Corp. are headquartered in Sarasota, Fla., which is in the path of Hurricane Milton. Could this be the death knell for Donald Trump's most recent financially floundering enterprise?
How much DJT stock has Trump cashed out? Interesting that it's been rising recently.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT