ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Bernie. And before somebody points out his Democratic oath of fealty, let’s call it what it is: a politically expedient maneuver to make sure he’d be on stage. He’s as much a Democrat as the folks from Alabama who bought dook season football tickets are dook fans.

Did you really have to compare him to a dook basketball fan?

Reactions: bleeduncblue
So the repubs voted not to allow documents or witnesses in the impeachment trial. Seems legit. Why allow evidence in a trial to impeach your guy anyway.

This whole abortion of an event is just a contest to see which party can make bigger fools of themselves.

Advantage repubs. Dems now at the plate

First off...i dont support impeachment despite my belief the guy is a pos without moral integrity. But imagine a trial where over half the jurors are friends with the accused. Where the jurors have announced publicly they will be “working in conjunction” with the accused in establishing the proceedings and where the jurors that are friends with the accused have now voted not to allow any documents or witnesses in the trial. Lol.

Reactions: strummingram
First off...i dont support impeachment despite my belief the guy is a pos without moral integrity. But imagine a trial where over half the jurors are friends with the accused. Where the jurors have announced publicly they will be “working in conjunction” with the accused in establishing the proceedings and where the jurors that are friends with the accused have now voted not to allow any documents or witnesses in the trial. Lol.
God Bless America!

So the repubs voted not to allow documents or witnesses in the impeachment trial. Seems legit. Why allow evidence in a trial to impeach your guy anyway.

This whole abortion of an event is just a contest to see which party can make bigger fools of themselves.

Advantage repubs. Dems now at the plate
Did they vote not to allow them at all or will there be a second vote later like there was in the Clinton trial?

Did they vote not to allow them at all or will there be a second vote later like there was in the Clinton trial?
So far these are just the Senate rules laid out today by Majority Leader Mitch McConnell. After the House impeachment managers and Trump's* defense team make their opening arguments there will be a vote. Four Republicans are needed to vote in favor of subpoenaing witnesses for that to happen.

By the way, if anyone wants the most accurate and nonpartisan news on a daily basis then tune in to Cuomo Prime Time each evening at 9 p.m. on CNN. I know, I know, it's the left-leaning Chicken Noodle Network, and Chris Cuomo is also moderately on the left but he has the best mind in broadcasting and he is beyond fair.

Unfortunately, it is being preempted lately by the late coverage in the U.S. Senate.

By the way, if anyone wants the most accurate and nonpartisan news on a daily basis then tune in to Cuomo Prime Time each evening at 9 p.m. on CNN. I know, I know, it's the left-leaning Chicken Noodle Network, and Chris Cuomo is also moderately on the left but he has the best mind in broadcasting and he is beyond fair.

Unfortunately, it is being preempted lately by the late coverage in the U.S. Senate.
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

As someone that actually tries to find nonpartisan news, Cuomo SUCKS.

During the impeachment hearings every dem senator he had on was like his best friend and he lobbed up questions...every republican saw Chris get combative, argumentative, and he asked dumb as shit questions that weren't even relevant.

You thinking he's unbiased means you're REALLY unbiased. We knew that though.

As someone that actually tries to find nonpartisan news, Cuomo SUCKS.

During the impeachment hearings every dem senator he had on was like his best friend and he lobbed up questions...every republican saw Chris get combative, argumentative, and he asked dumb as shit questions that weren't even relevant.

You thinking he's unbiased means you're REALLY unbiased. We knew that though.
I stopped watching prime time shows on cable news networks a long time ago. They are made to be biased to bring in viewers. They are the opinion sections of cable news. You can't compete with regular TV shows during prime time by airing straight news.

I'm sorry you feel that way since all it does is prove what an uninformed dumbass you are.

On his program Cuomo does not get combative. He is very rarely argumentative. He doesn't ask dumb or irrelevant questions. He is always respectful which is why he has a regular supply of different conservative politicians and spokespeople coming in for the opportunity to be treated fairly and express their opinions to a mostly liberal audience. Where you're likely getting confused is on those many occasions where some Republican fudges the truth (because face it, that's what Republicans do best these days) and Cuomo calls them on it. It happens all the time. Chris Cuomo is smarter and better learned than nearly all of his guests and no one is going to get one over on him. And it drives people like you crazy.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you feel that way since all it does is prove what an uninformed dumbass you are.

On his program Cuomo does not get combative. He is very rarely argumentative. He doesn't ask dumb or irrelevant questions. He is always respectful which is why he has a regular supply of different conservative politicians and spokespeople coming in for the opportunity to be treated fairly and express their opinions to a mostly liberal audience.

Dude this was literally my first video I watched when searching for "Chris Cuomo" on YouTube.

You think this is respectful? You think this isn't argumentative? You think this isn't combative?

What a joke. Cuomo is awful.

What's a person like me?
A typical Republican who is bending the truth for the sake of your distorted arguments.

"Every dem senator"? "Every Republican"? As if you tune in every night? You're wrong on every claim you just made.

A typical Republican who is bending the truth for the sake of your distorted arguments.

"Every dem senator"? "Every Republican"? As if you tune in every night? You're wrong on every claim you just made.

You actually know nothing about my politics. I didn't vote for Trump. I voted for Obama in 2012.

However, you're too brainwashed and you lump people into buckets because they don't agree with you. You're the problem.

Quit while you're behind.

You think this is respectful? You think this isn't argumentative? You think this isn't combative?

What a joke. Cuomo is awful.
First of all, you don't even watch the program which explains why you had to search out a video on YouTube. So your comments above on how Cuomo has been treating "every dem senator" and "every Republican" differently were simply lies you pulled out of your ass to make your lame argument. Admit it.

Second, I just watched that video and Cuomo, as usual, was being pretty respectful while disagreeing with former CNN pundit Steve Cortes over a very hot-button issue, the border wall. You call that combative? Let me guess, your wife wears the pants in your house.

First of all, you don't even watch the program which explains why you had to search out a video on YouTube.

First, moron, I searched a video to prove to you how shitty Cuomo is. Mission accomplished.

Second, you got me, I thankfully don't watch Chris Cuomo every night. Busted. However, I've watched him enough to have a very informed and accurate opinion on him.

Third, you really think I'd lie about who I voted for? Why? For what?

Fourth, the fact that you're this mad about someone not liking Chris Cuomo says a ton about your mental state.

First, moron, I searched a video to prove to you how shitty Cuomo is. Mission accomplished.

Second, you got me, I thankfully don't watch Chris Cuomo every night. Busted. However, I've watched him enough to have a very informed and accurate opinion on him.

Third, you really think I'd lie about who I voted for? Why? For what?

Fourth, the fact that you're this mad about someone not liking Chris Cuomo says a ton about your mental state.
- I'm not mad. I couldn't care less how you or anyone feels about Cuomo. I think it's hilarious how you initially missed on every point in trying to describe him as a political host, and now you're still trying in order to save face.

- Pay closer attention. I'm not saying you lied about which candidate you voted for, numbnuts, but rather you lied about Cuomo and his guests "during the impeachment hearings" which only began yesterday.

Go take a nap.

I'm not mad. I couldn't care less how you or anyone feels about Cuomo.

Now who is lying?

And I'm not saying you lied about which candidate you voted for, numbnuts, but rather you lied about Cuomo and his guests "during the impeachment hearings" which only began yesterday.

Moron, the trial began yesterday. The hearings were in December.

We're done here.

No doubt impeachment trial is political and DJT has the pol upper hand via 53 Rs in the senate, and the Ds needing like 67 to oust him.

It doesn't make it right, but impeachment has been all about politics, not about legality or justice, from just a few minutes after DJT was sworn in three years ago.

Several of the founders were skeptical about the whole impeachment concept and how powerful a tool it could be, especially if you only needed a simple majority to oust a president. That's why they required a 2/3 vote in the senate to remove.... so removal would need to be via bipartisan belief that a crime had been committed.

Moron, the trial began yesterday. The hearings were in December.
Courtroom semantics and legal jargon. There are some that call the legal processes which took place in the House the impeachment inquiry. There are those that are calling the current trial in the Senate the impeachment hearings. Some use them interchangeably:

Eight Senators snuck Apple Watches into impeachment hearings despite electronics ban
https://www.theverge.com/2020/1/21/21075895/senate-apple-watch-trump-impeachment-trial-electronics-ban

Roberts admonishes those at impeachment hearing after heated exchange
https://www.nbcnews.com/now/video/r...ent-hearing-after-heated-exchange-77265477604

Trump impeachment hearings: Watch Wednesday's Senate trial live

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/trump-impeachment-hearings-watch-todays-senate-trial-live/

I'll make a deal with you, dadika. I'll admit I'm not a trial lawyer if you will, too. Can you?

That's why they required a 2/3 vote in the senate to remove.... so removal would need to be via bipartisan belief that a crime had been committed.
Which is why Trump and the Senate Republicans are so adamant about preventing witnesses and documents from being allowed. If Mulvaney and Bolton and others end up testifying under oath, and all the documents that could establish an incriminating paper trail are brought forth, even the most loyal to Trump may find it hard to vote for an acquittal.

Of course, as long as McConnell is the Senate leader let's not hold our breath.

Last edited:
Looks like the rest of us
I figured you would show up eventually. I clicked on this thread earlier and found most of the inbred cousins here: Blabbersnot, poopslingerdick, stupid cletus, botchedbraintransplant, and cockremora0910.

I thought, where's Hark_The_Smell?

I figured you would show up eventually. I clicked on this thread earlier and found most of the inbred cousins here: Blabbersnot, poopslingerdick, stupid cletus, botchedbraintransplant, and cockremora0910.

Which one is Blabbersnot?

Which is why Trump and the Senate Republicans are so adamant about preventing witnesses and documents from being allowed. If Mulvaney and Bolton and others end up testifying under oath, and all the documents that could establish an incriminating paper trail are brought forth, even the most loyal to Trump may find it hard to vote for an acquittal.

Of course, as long as McConnell is the Senate leader let's not hold our breath.

giphy.gif

Reactions: nctransplant

Your mom finally came to the basement and helped you. I'm disappointed in her. I thought she had better jokes.

You're really bad at this. I almost feel sorry for you.

Trump's cock remora. You should be flattered.
This might be funny if I actually voted for him and haven't constantly criticized him. Who am I kidding, it still wouldn't be funny. I really hope you are trolling with these names though. There's no way an adult, or even a teenager, would think they are funny.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT