ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Well you’re the one f*cking her, maybe you should speak up if you don’t like it.
I knew, sooner or later... into the deadfall...

maxresdefault.jpg

Ask her where the f*cking meatloaf is

0_UxJKrTjq4Q59lCcxs9FKgaei9MhqyhNoqOktDbRhiSFlzBEKXXL9EpoFjJwZ73gb0704MFb2R5LRmmVz5KiTxHbkISPAvBOo5Uqtp9aGifvZeO2uSkzbvh9QwEDOVBWXvBOQUmKuWA0lL3Dvh7k4rQdZPAnj8KyZiIPQ
your mom wouldn't let meat loaf.

you have the English grammar of a migrant farmworker.

That's about like saying you are a complete novice at being a douchebag.
OK, so you're saying that I'm a complete novice at being a douchebag while you have the English grammar of a migrant farmworker. Not sure why you felt the need to get that off your chest but FWIW I concur.

Reactions: uncfootball-
"Can you reassure the public that Major Biden won't be euthanized?" What kind of a question is that, who gives a rat's ass

"I can confirm that Major Biden is a member of the family" What kind of an answer is that? :oops: Are they bumping off poor Major and don't want to break the news??

Ok, now I'm invested.

"Can you reassure the public that Major Biden won't be euthanized?" What kind of a question is that, who gives a rat's ass

"I can confirm that Major Biden is a member of the family" What kind of an answer is that? :oops: Are they bumping off poor Major and don't want to break the news??

Ok, now I'm invested.
I'm more interested in why he thought major was a good name for a dog.

OK, so you're saying that I'm a complete novice at being a douchebag while you have the English grammar of a migrant farmworker. Not sure why you felt the need to get that off your chest but FWIW I concur.
No, dumbass, I'm saying you're anything but a novice. You are veteran, a veritable pro at being a douchebag.

¿No comprendes Inglés?

No, dumbass, I'm saying you're anything but a novice. You are veteran, a veritable pro at being a douchebag.

¿No comprendes Inglés?
By Gawd, you ARE a migrant farmworker. I knew it. Probably stick with your native Guatemalan or Honduran and stop trying to talk gringo, you just aren't that good at it. First you tell me I'm a novice douchebag and then you get all mixed up and say I'm a pro douchebag. Coming from you, that's a compliment, so I'm sure you didn't mean it.

Most people just call it Spanish.

Well sure. And most people like you would have simply and ignorantly referred to migrant workers as Mexicans.

And I guess most people, you included, don't understand the concept of dialects; or that only 60% of the population of Guatemala speak a dialect of Spanish, and that the other 40% speak indigenous languages or a combination of those and Spanish.

Well sure. And most people like you would have simply and ignorantly referred to migrant workers as Mexicans.

And I guess most people, you included, don't understand the concept of dialects; or that only 60% of the population of Guatemala speak a dialect of Spanish, and that the other 40% speak indigenous languages or a combination of those and Spanish.

Did you just play the woke card? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: carolinablue34
By Gawd, you ARE a migrant farmworker. I knew it. Probably stick with your native Guatemalan or Honduran and stop trying to talk gringo, you just aren't that good at it. First you tell me I'm a novice douchebag and then you get all mixed up and say I'm a pro douchebag. Coming from you, that's a compliment, so I'm sure you didn't mean it.
You know, there are places you can turn to for help, blue'tard:

Oak Street Health

Humans of Dementia

Talk Space

And you always have the option of going back to the third grade since your reading-writing level is that of a second grader.

You know, there are places you can turn to for help, blue'tard:

Oak Street Health

Humans of Dementia
Are you reeeeally this stupid? The fact that you have all the tell-tale signs of someone not fully developed intellectually would be amusing if it weren't so sad,

Talk Space

And you always have the option of going back to the third grade since your reading-writing level is that of a second grader.
Just a friendly heads up because you seem somewhat oblivious to reality...you are trying too hard and becoming an embarrassment to yourself. Oh, and here's a free tip...try to not let them see you sweat, even though you're on the verge of losing it completely. Jeezus, I almost feel sorry for you.

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick
I chuckled

“Former President Donald Trump requested a mail-in ballot ahead of a local municipal election in Florida, according to Palm Beach County records, despite his frequent attacks on voting by mail.

The records from the Palm Beach County Supervisor of Elections website show the ballot was mailed on Friday to Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort, which he made his permanent residence in 2019.”
On a related note:
Felon Voting Rights

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Just a friendly heads up because you seem somewhat oblivious to reality...you are trying too hard and becoming an embarrassment to yourself. Oh, and here's a free tip...try to not let them see you sweat, even though you're on the verge of losing it completely. Jeezus, I almost feel sorry for you.
You can't see me but I'm doing this with one hand tied behind my back.

In the interest of those without a clue like yourself, where am I losing you with yesterday's exchange?:

"you have the English grammar of a migrant farmworker."
"That's about like saying you are a complete novice at being a douchebag."

It's not exactly a simile, but a pretty basic comparison of untruths, nevertheless.

Nothing going on at the border. Look the other way.
Sounds like a mess, having to ask for volunteer workers to help out.

An "overwhelming" surge of migrants at the US-Mexico border has led Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas to request assistance from volunteers from agencies within the department, according to a report.

“To put it succinctly, the prior administration dismantled our nation’s immigration system in its entirety."

“When I started 27 days ago, I learned that we did not have the facilities available or equipped to administer the humanitarian laws that our Congress passed years ago,” Mayorkas continued. “We did not have the personnel, policies, procedures or training to administer those laws.

“Quite frankly, the entire system was gutted.”

The system of letting criminal foreigners into the country? We should all be grateful that that system was gutted.
You are a gullible fool if you think Trump made much of a difference in terms of illegal immigration.

But you are also a gullible fool if you thought he'd build the wall and make anyone other than taxpayers pay for it.

Gutting the system just meant worse parent/child separation and longer, inhumane queues of people waiting for judges/processing.

"https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...idn-t-actually-accomplish-much-on-immigration"

Short version - Legal arrivals declined during his administration, though not much, and some impacted by pandemic, while illegal entries remained steady -- and he left behind a ton of unresolved asylum cases.

You are a gullible fool if you think Trump made much of a difference in terms of illegal immigration.

But you are also a gullible fool if you thought he'd build the wall and make anyone other than taxpayers pay for it.

Gutting the system just meant worse parent/child separation and longer, inhumane queues of people waiting for judges/processing.

"https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...idn-t-actually-accomplish-much-on-immigration"

Short version - Legal arrivals declined during his administration, though not much, and some impacted by pandemic, while illegal entries remained steady -- and he left behind a ton of unresolved asylum cases.

You've proven to be a gullible fool. This site doesn't have the bandwidth for me to list all the ways in which you've proven that. As for taxpayers paying for the wall, GREAT. That's a cost I can get behind.

You must have me confused with someone that supports any kind of immigration - legal or illegal.

And lol at linking opinion pieces.

Reactions: uncfootball-
You've proven to be a gullible fool. This site doesn't have the bandwidth for me to list all the ways in which you've proven that. As for taxpayers paying for the wall, GREAT. That's a cost I can get behind.

You must have me confused with someone that supports any kind of immigration - legal or illegal.

And lol at linking opinion pieces.
You said "criminal foreigners", but if you meant "any" foreigners, fine. Regardless, Trump was more bark than bite <shocker face> on actual immigration numbers, data from DHS show it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT