ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

You can't see me but I'm doing this with one hand tied behind my back.

In the interest of those without a clue like yourself, where am I losing you with yesterday's exchange?:

"you have the English grammar of a migrant farmworker."
"That's about like saying you are a complete novice at being a douchebag."

It's not exactly a simile, but a pretty basic comparison of untruths, nevertheless.
LOL, what is the one hand behind your back tied to? One hand behind your back isn't your biggest handicap...having only half a brain is. For example, nowhere did you indicate or imply that the comparison was of UNtruths and not truths. Therefor, they are taken as truths by default, since I offered the first as such and you then compared yours to it favorably. LMAO, this is like shooting dimwits in a barrel. I really am starting to feel sorry for you.

Reactions: uncfootball-
LOL, what is the one hand behind your back tied to? One hand behind your back isn't your biggest handicap...having only half a brain is. For example, nowhere did you indicate or imply that the comparison was of UNtruths and not truths. Therefor, they are taken as truths by default, since I offered the first as such and you then compared yours to it favorably. LMAO, this is like shooting dimwits in a barrel. I really am starting to feel sorry for you.
If stupidity were a criminal offense punishable with prison time, you would be serving a life sentence.

I'll tell you what else should be a crime: blabbering on and on without saying anything. We already had one Blabbersnot here but since January 6 he's been dealing with the FBI and I doubt we'll be hearing from him anytime soon. So I think I'll call you Blabbersnot II.

If stupidity were a criminal offense punishable with prison time, you would be serving a life sentence.

I'll tell you what else should be a crime: blabbering on and on without saying anything. We already had one Blabbersnot here but since January 6 he's been dealing with the FBI and I doubt we'll be hearing from him anytime soon. So I think I'll call you Blabbersnot II.
my God, you're threatening to call me a name? LOL no please no anything but that! What are you, five years old? I wish you had the self-awareness to see what an obnoxious embarrassment you really are. You're like some loser who keeps getting his ass kicked, so he covers himself in shit to ward off his tormentors.

my God, you're threatening to call me a name? LOL no please no anything but that! What are you, five years old? I wish you had the self-awareness to see what an obnoxious embarrassment you really are. You're like some loser who keeps getting his ass kicked, so he covers himself in shit to ward off his tormentors.
Keep on blabbering, 'snot II.

So what did this guy do to get a visit from the FBI?

Keep on blabbering, 'snot II.
hey, you want to make your little buddies laugh? Tell the other kids in your kindergarten that I said I was going to call you poopy-face. The giggles that ensue might help your self-esteem problem.

Don't worry, I won't call you that, because I'm not some grossly immature emotional cripple who keeps getting his ass handed to him in arguments.

I wonder if it will dawn on you that you have had your ass so thoroughly kicked in this discussion that all you are reduced to is what worked when you were five. Or eight, or whatever age you were in kindergarten. Or do they even have kindergarten in Guatemala.

I'm not aware of how that all went down. So what were Trump's orders?
source.gif

I'm not aware of how that all went down. So what were Trump's orders?
It went something like this:
"Hey, all you gullible morons, I want you to march down to the Capitol and try your best to stop the certification of the electoral votes, which I lost badly, and hopefully keep me in the White House as president, which I suck at."

Dude, it was all over FOX News!

hey, you want to make your little buddies laugh? Tell the other kids in your kindergarten that I said I was going to call you poopy-face. The giggles that ensue might help your self-esteem problem.

Don't worry, I won't call you that, because I'm not some grossly immature emotional cripple who keeps getting his ass handed to him in arguments.

I wonder if it will dawn on you that you have had your ass so thoroughly kicked in this discussion that all you are reduced to is what worked when you were five. Or eight, or whatever age you were in kindergarten. Or do they even have kindergarten in Guatemala.
Speaking of trying to make people laugh, you need to leave the comedy for the comedians, Blabbersnot II.

It went something like this:
"Hey, all you gullible morons, I want you to march down to the Capitol and try your best to stop the certification of the electoral votes, which I lost badly, and hopefully keep me in the White House as president, which I suck at."

Dude, it was all over FOX News!

Can you provide a video where Trump said this. Sounds interesting.

Reactions: bluetoe
Does it give you a boner to make stuff up?
Just because you are an ignorant Trump supporter doesn't mean I'm making anything up. You're automatically unqualified to make such judgments.

You Trumpanzees are all alike, dumb as a rock and severely butthurt over losing the election.

Just because you are an ignorant Trump supporter doesn't mean I'm making anything up. You're automatically unqualified to make such judgments.

You Trumpanzees are all alike, dumb as a rock and severely butthurt over losing the election.

If you cant provide any evidence to what you claim Trump said then you are making it up.

If you cant provide any evidence to what you claim Trump said then you are making it up.
That's not really how the world works. Just because I'm unwilling to jump at your command and do your homework for you doesn't mean Trump never said such things.

The Internet and YouTube are glutted with videos of Trump's speech on The Mall the morning of January 6. Look it up.

That's not really how the world works. Just because I'm unwilling to jump at your command and do your homework for you doesn't mean Trump never said such things.

The Internet and YouTube are glutted with videos of Trump's speech on The Mall the morning of January 6. Look it up.

Well I'm going to paraphrase what Nancy Pelosi said a few weeks ago.

"well of course we rigged the election, we had to get Trump out of office before the minorities realized that Trump actually had policies that helped them. The democrats have worked for years to get the minority vote by giving them some free stuff and I'm not going to let that get away. Sure we use minorities to gain power, some say it's modern day slavery.. we just dont like to use those terms"

"well of course we rigged the election, we had to get Trump out of office before the minorities realized that Trump actually had policies that helped them. The democrats have worked for years to get the minority vote by giving them some free stuff and I'm not going to let that get away. Sure we use minorities to gain power, some say it's modern day slavery.. we just dont like to use those terms"

Lol anyone who thinks Trump's policies benefited minorities is kidding themselves. Trump was all about himself and anyone in the same economic stratosphere. He's not a KKK esque racist, just an egomaniacal scumbag with little interest in actually trying to govern or make people's lives better.

Reactions: strummingram

You think that bothers me? I'm not even a fan of Nancy Pelosi. Notice, though, that I'm not asking you to come back with video evidence. I'm smart enough to search the Internet without your help.

Lol anyone who thinks Trump's policies benefited minorities is kidding themselves. Trump was all about himself and anyone in the same economic stratosphere. He's not a KKK esque racist, just an egomaniacal scumbag with little interest in actually trying to govern or make people's lives better.
he said, without one shred of substantiation or even a hint of intent to provide any. In other words, nothing but hot air. Lots of lingering TDS hot air all up in this place. The man sure knew how to get in somebody's head.

I bet all of the trump supporters wound have stormed the capitol either way. These are free thinking individuals we’re talking about!
LOL, compared to your unbending, single-minded preoccupation, they actually are.

he said, without one shred of substantiation or even a hint of intent to provide any. In other words, nothing but hot air. Lots of lingering TDS hot air all up in this place. The man sure knew how to get in somebody's head.

The evidence and his behavior speaks for itself. Past and present. Do you honestly believe the man gives a single f**k about ordinary people? Serious question.

LOL, compared to your unbending, single-minded preoccupation, they actually are.

These people were fed a line of shit about the election being fraudulent and decided to take it upon themselves to prevent the certification from happening. I think their calls to hang Mike Pence are enough to dismiss them as vicious low lives.

The evidence and his behavior speaks for itself. Past and present. Do you honestly believe the man gives a single f**k about ordinary people? Serious question.

These people were fed a line of shit about the election being fraudulent and decided to take it upon themselves to prevent the certification from happening. I think their calls to hang Mike Pence are enough to dismiss them as vicious low lives.
"These people were fed a line of shit about the election being fraudulent and decided to take it upon themselves..."

LOL wait, you're saying they weren't acting under Trump's powers of persuasion? Then they really are more independent of mind than you are. Trump should probably be shot...for what he's done to you.

And yes I think Trump cares a great deal about our country. Why else would he oppose those leftists who don't care what happens to it?

You might want to dial back the poasting frequency before you accuse others of being single minded.
he said, not realizing that my posts are merely in response to the plethora of TDS posts. Not only is he single-minded, he's a little dull-minded.

"These people were fed a line of shit about the election being fraudulent and decided to take it upon themselves..."

LOL wait, you're saying they weren't acting under Trump's powers of persuasion? Then they really are more independent of mind than you are. Trump should probably be shot...for what he's done to you.

And yes I think Trump cares a great deal about our country. Why else would he oppose those leftists who don't care what happens to it?

You're assuming anyone left of center doesn't care about our country, which is your first fallacy. I've known many people, conservative and progressive, that care about this nation. You don't have a monopoly on Patriotism.

Second, Trump didn't directly tell those people to storm the capital, obviously. But without his promotion of election fraud and conspiracy it would have been much less likely. He gave them the wink and nudge whether he intended to or not. They likely would have harmed multiple Congressman had they been able to. They're not 'independent minded' they're criminals.

Third, and perhaps this is just you seeing what you want to see, but how anyone could watch Donald Trump and think the man cares about anything except his own image is baffling. He didn't run to oppose the Democrats or progressives, he ran because he saw an opportunity to exploit the fears/anger of a certain demographic in this country, some justified some not. Trump has changed parties and affiliations so many times, it really just boils down to who he thinks will show him the most love.

he said, not realizing that my posts are merely in response to the plethora of TDS posts. Not only is he single-minded, he's a little dull-minded.

Everyone else is deranged, and he's just fighting the good fight by repeatedly defending donny from his irrational detractors.

tenor.gif

Reactions: carolinablue34
We care enough about our country that we gathered in numbers unheard of and voted Trump's sorry butt out of office.

Reactions: blazers
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT