ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

I don’t know about y’all but by the time I show up at the poll I’ve done all my research and I know exactly who I’m gonna vote for and it pisses me the fuk off for people to try to approach me with their Republican or Democrat sample ballots and propaganda. Where I vote you have to run a gauntlet of special interest groups pushing their agendas to get from the parking lot to the poll at the school. If we’re gonna change laws do away with all that crap or at least
Push them further away from the polls.
Treat them like tourist

Lame comeback, bluetoes. Was that the "old" talking or the "stupid"?
Well let's see. I said I was old and stupid, so it must have been both. See how that works, dummy? Probably not. Either way, my old and stupid ass is far sharper than your dumb ass.

Sometimes I think you must have hit your head on the dumpster when you were born.

You can still drink water in line, you just can't give it away. Although if you can't wait in line for 5- 30 minutes without free water, something is physically wrong with you.

ETA: It only extends 150 feet, so if there is some ridiculous line, then you'll be able to get some before you go in.
There is a state law that requires people handing out stuff at polls to stay a certain distance away from the voting area. Where I vote they go out and draw a line to show where you have to stop.

There is a state law that requires people handing out stuff at polls to stay a certain distance away from the voting area. Where I vote they go out and draw a line to show where you have to stop.
I guess that's kinda like a border you are not supposed to cross.................

Reactions: bluetoe
The Daily Mail (UK) has a crazy story I guess on Hunter Biden and what was on his laptop. NSFW - at all - I'm guessing.

I haven't looked up or read the stories or pictures, but just some samplings, blurred out to be presentable, are pretty wild. Not a good look for HB or Joe, who calls Hunter "the smartest guy I know". I guess there are thousands of pics, texts, etc. of hookers and blow, crack, etc.

Messed up - out of control - doesn't even begin to cover it. He says he doesn't know if the laptop is his. Doesn't know if he lost a laptop. LOL - how can that be true? Who loses a laptop without all that scandalous, criminal info, and doesn't even know it?

Forensics experts have said the laptop is his, and the thousands of pics of unmistakably you doing drugs and banging literally anything that moves kind of gives it away, I think.

Apparently his life is somewhat more in order and under control now, but it is not good how much dirt others have (had) on him - as son of POTUS, son of leader of free world.

The Daily Mail (UK) has a crazy story I guess on Hunter Biden and what was on his laptop. NSFW - at all - I'm guessing.

I haven't looked up or read the stories or pictures, but just some samplings, blurred out to be presentable, are pretty wild. Not a good look for HB or Joe, who calls Hunter "the smartest guy I know". I guess there are thousands of pics, texts, etc. of hookers and blow, crack, etc.

Messed up - out of control - doesn't even begin to cover it. He says he doesn't know if the laptop is his. Doesn't know if he lost a laptop. LOL - how can that be true? Who loses a laptop without all that scandalous, criminal info, and doesn't even know it?

Forensics experts have said the laptop is his, and the thousands of pics of unmistakably you doing drugs and banging literally anything that moves kind of gives it away, I think.

Apparently his life is somewhat more in order and under control now, but it is not good how much dirt others have (had) on him - as son of POTUS, son of leader of free world.
Nothing to see here, move along.

• Haha
Reactions: Heelicious
thousands of pics, texts, etc. of hookers and blow, crack, etc.
3a1325a35f4b877ad8f430aa747d8a9c.gif

• Haha
Reactions: uncboy10

Back in 2017 his own relatives were talking about him blowing money on drugs and strippers. Not sure how video evidence is any more damning in terms of "dirt" on anybody as long as they weren't golden-shower russians.

Something something Matt Gaetz.

Imagine being dumb enough to pay a sex trafficker with your personal venmo account...

In two late-night Venmo transactions in May 2018, Rep. Matt Gaetz sent his friend, the accused sex trafficker Joel Greenberg, $900. The next morning, over the course of eight minutes, Greenberg used the same app to send three young women varying sums of money. In total, the transactions amounted to $900.

Greenberg—the former Seminole County tax collector—has now been federally indicted on 33 counts, including sex trafficking crimes involving a 17-year-old. Court documents say Greenberg was “engaged in ‘sugar daddy’ relationships.” And The New York Times says a Justice Department investigation is looking into Gaetz’s involvement in the cash-for-sex ring.

• Wow
Reactions: gteeitup

" Doesn't know if he lost a laptop. LOL - how can that be true? "

the same way it can be true that his dad had nothing to do with his Burisma gig and that he never spoke to Hunter about it. The true believers believe that truly.

Back in 2017 his own relatives were talking about him blowing money on drugs and strippers. Not sure how video evidence is any more damning in terms of "dirt" on anybody as long as they weren't golden-shower russians.
deflect, distract, strawman, red herring....your spin is spinning out of control so I'll help you out with this one. The greater point that you managed to lose track of is not what everyone already knows about Hunter Biden. It's about this laptop that he somehow can't remember ever having and how this reflects on his senile, idiot father.

LMAO. Falling back on an unverifiable planted rumor is desperate even by your standards.

deflect, distract, strawman, red herring....your spin is spinning out of control so I'll help you out with this one. The greater point that you managed to lose track of is not what everyone already knows about Hunter Biden. It's about this laptop that he somehow can't remember ever having and how this reflects on his senile, idiot father.

LMAO. Falling back on an unverifiable planted rumor is desperate even by your standards.
Do most crackheads have strong organizational skills?

How does a drug-addict's memory reflect poorly on his father and how is that "dirt"?

Do most crackheads have strong organizational skills?

How does a drug-addict's memory reflect poorly on his father and how is that "dirt"?
LMAO, claiming to not know if a laptop with gigs of hardcore fvckery featuring oneself is yours equates to lacking 'strong organizational skills'. But you got me on the last bit. a man's outright scumbaggery wouldn't reflect on his upbringing or continuing ties to his father, no not at all.

biden-ap-er-191007_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg

I've never defended DJT as a person or personality - never will.

I just thought the Hunter story was pretty amazing, all the wild reckless stuff on his laptop. Why would anyone put that stuff on a laptop? How on earth would he then let it get into someone else's hands?

I don't attribute any of the stuff HB did - as being the responsibility of Joe. There are so many cases of people going astray / off the rails - and nothing the parents can do about it. HB is in his 50s. Any time above 30 years old, it should be primarily on Hunter to fix his own life, IMO.

If there is any outrage about this story, it is how Facebook (Zuckerberg), Twitter (Dorsey) and most print & broadcast media buried / spiked this story as "Russian misinformation" when from the start, objective neutral forensics investigators proved it was not. All because they couldn't have this possibly take down Joe.

Imagine the media's handling of this story if instead of Hunter it was Don Trump Jr. or Eric Trump, etc. The media would have run with it 24/7 for months. DJT would've had to resign before anything was proven.

The way the media is just so corrupt, slanted, non-objective - is what is most disturbing. Our country is in trouble when they don't hold pols and leaders of all institutions accountable - regardless of political party or view on issues.

Racists threaten Asians in salon. Hard to believe the Asians are getting attacked so much.

That reminds me:

Ted Nugent Wants to Know Where the Shutdowns Were for COVID-1 Through COVID-18 — No, Really​

Is anyone else concerned about the potential long-term health effects of these experimental vaccines? And whether masks and lockdown measures have been effective in limiting the spread? Texas and Florida seem to be going against this narrative.

Last edited:
Is anyone else concerned about the potential long-term health effects of these experimental vaccines? And whether masks and lockdown measures have been effective in limiting the spread? Texas and Florida seem to be going against this narrative.
That is a good question. I wonder how requiring students to have the vaccine will affect enrollment.

That is a good question. I wonder how requiring students to have the vaccine will affect enrollment.

we visited three campuses this past week for our oldest and nobody mentioned it yet.

most students at clemson and vatech were masked or already vaccinated per them, all faculty were masked and no entry to any building without masks.

i can tell you of the schools on his list, acceptance is up which might answer your question.

They wouldn't be given to people if the FDA didn't approve them. They were authorized back in December.
10-4. I read some folks were discussing it but honestly have not been following it that close.

edit to add.. i was referring to under 21 but didnt clarify that in my first post. since the discussion was about college age folks.

Last edited:

waiting for recent pictures of her standing in a parking lot at a detention center at the border, bawling her eyes out at the plight of the caged children.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT