ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

-insisting the top Democrat was merely trying to make sure the little girl “wouldn’t be hidden.”

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

He says he reads a lot yet my several short paragraphs in an earlier post were too much to read...and then he concludes that I didn't say anything. If he took a decade or so to chew all the way through 'The Brothers Karamazov', he would probably put the book down and conclude 'orange man bad'.
As if you read Dostoevsky, you pretentious simpleton. As if.

Reactions: prlyles
As if you read Dostoevsky, you pretentious simpleton. As if.
I didn't say I did, you presumptuous ignoramus, although I did in fact read The Brothers Karamazov and Crime and Punishment.... TBK in high school at that.

Nice use of the internet on your part to find out who wrote those, BTW.

@prlyles ass is getting lonely for your nose, shouldn't you be sniffing around his instead of mine?

I didn't say I did, although I did . . .
Well, did you or didn't you? Let's put it to a test and lob you a softball. During the third part of the Epologue, also known as the final pages of The Brothers Karamazov, what brings the primary characters together? This is an easy one, brownnose, so don't mess it up.

Wasserman may be really good at and gotten famous for election predictions, but you'll have to cut me some slack when I take his opinion with a grain of salt as to what a case before the Court will or won't do. They haven't even ruled. He's worked for CNN and NBC, so he's neutral at best and that leaves a lot of room for other possibilities.

Reactions: Archer2
I didn't say I did, you presumptuous ignoramus, although I did in fact read The Brothers Karamazov and Crime and Punishment.... TBK in high school at that

@prlyles ass is getting lonely for your nose, shouldn't you be sniffing around his instead of mine?
There you go with the smelling men's asses again. Anything you want to get off your chest Blueboy?

There you go with the smelling men's asses again. Anything you want to get off your chest Blueboy?
Sorry, prlyles, but brownnose can't be bothered at the moment. He's too busy frantically combing the Internet to learn how The Brothers Karamazov ends.

Last edited:
Well, did you or didn't you? Let's put it to a test and lob you a softball. During the third part of the Epologue, also known as the final pages of The Brothers Karamazov, what brings the primary characters together? This is an easy one, brownnose, so don't mess it up.

Lol. Who gives a shit?

I got one too. In Cannonball Run 2, what kind of car does Frank Sinatra drive? No Googling, you lil scamp.

Reactions: uncfootball-
you are one stupid, try hard fruitcake. I did, although I didn't say I did. You assumed I was claiming that I did although I claimed nothing of the sort. My dog has better reading comprehension than you.

Do you actually think I might stoop to being tested by an insecure phag who can't even comprehend plain English? Think again. And believe what you want to believe and presume what you want to presume, and dream that you're even in the same league with the average poster here. And before you do the totally predictable insecure phag thing, remember I said I was in high school when I read TBK. I did a book report on it for Senior English, actually. That was a very long time ago.

lol. So, how does my ass smell?

Sorry, prlyles, but brownnose can't be bothered at the moment. He's too busy frantically combing the Internet to learn how The Brothers Karamazov ends.
you mean like you combed the internet to find out who wrote the books I mentioned? Like you combed the internet for the Cliffs notes for some pertinent question to ask. I can see right through your insecure ass.

I wouldn't know but perhaps it smells as bad as Ilyusha's rotting corpse? That was a hint, you similiterate schmuck.
when I want to give you a hint, I'll just unzip my pants. You are embarrassingly insecure, and you have no idea how much it shows..

you mean like you combed the internet to find out who wrote the books I mentioned? Like you combed the internet for the Cliffs notes for some pertinent question to ask. I can see right through your insecure ass.
I have my copy of The Brothers Karamazov in my hands as we speak, numbnuts, all 720 pages of it.

when I want to give you a hint, I'll just unzip my pants. You are embarrassingly insecure, and you have no idea how much it shows..
And you are a little too immodest, my sex-starved fiend (no, that was not an unintentional misspelling). Within the last seven minutes, each in its own message, you have posted about your dick, your ass, and unzipping your pants. You and yourself should get a room.

I have my copy of The Brothers Karamazov in my hands as we speak, numbnuts, all 720 pages of it.
dude, is the hook in your bottom lip permanent? LMAO. Or can you just not help yourself, doubling down on your insecurity issues? Not many people start compensating just because somebody read a book.

And you are a little too immodest, my sex-starved fiend (no, that was not an unintentional misspelling). Within the last seven minutes, each in its own message, you have posted about your dick, your ass, and unzipping your pants. You and yourself should get a room.
that's amazing! I actually stay in a room with myself when I'm alone in that room. How on Earth did you figure that out, Sherlock?

And BTW, those things you mentioned that I said in three separate posts? You managed to mention all of them in one. lol, moron.

By the way, @uncfootball, Jaybron Harvey, a four-star DE from Southern Durham H.S., just announced his commitment to Carolina. He's one of three prospective recruits announcing today. Thought you might like to know, being such a big fan and all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT