ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

gif-panthers.gif

Do you even gif, bro?

Not only can I help you work through your emotional problems resulting from the daddy issues you have but I'm quite skilled in memes and gifs too. Let me know if you want some help in that regard.

Do you even gif, bro?

Not only can I help you work through your emotional problems resulting from the daddy issues you have but I'm quite skilled in memes and gifs too. Let me know if you want some help in that regard.
Maybe if you spent less time sitting in front of your computer and more time at the gym working off some of that body fat you wouldn't be so grumpy.

Just to recap:

I've shown logical rationale on why a veteran SS agent should be believed over a 26 year old debutant.

I've beaten the old man @prlyles up one side and down the other after exposing him as someone that has no legitimate talking points on his support for Biden.

I've walked through some therapy with @Heels Noir , which makes sense with as much time as I'm in his head, we ought to at least address some of his issues.

I took a break from that to dress down @blazers for linking a completely irrelevant article and weakly attempting to make some sort of point from it.

All within the last 20 minutes.

Damn, I'm good.

Just to recap:

I've shown logical rationale on why a veteran SS agent should be believed over a 26 year old debutant.

I've beaten the old man @prlyles up one side and down the other after exposing him as someone that has no legitimate talking points on his support for Biden.

I've walked through some therapy with @Heels Noir , which makes sense with as much time as I'm in his head, we ought to at least address some of his issues.

I took a break from that to dress down @blazers for linking a completely irrelevant article and weakly attempting to make some sort of point from it.

All within the last 20 minutes.

Damn, I'm good.
It’s no one’s fault for your station in life but your own. Don’t you have an old car in your yard to jack up on cinderblocks or something?

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
Save your energy. No one was paying attention the first time.

I know taking the beating from me is hurtful and you want to put it out of your mind. Same with your idiot brethren.

Hey, speaking of beatings, look on the bright side about your dad leaving you - he wasn’t around to beat your ass, which he would have assuredly done if he spent any time around you. There’s a silver lining everywhere if you look hard enough.

That's a timely comment, poopslinger, seeing how reality has spent the last hour smacking you in the face.

Agreed. I wasn't even prepared to beat the shit out of y'all like I have today.

I don't feel bad for doing what I've done to the old man or Blazers. But I made a pact to try and be more understanding of your emotional disabilities. I pledge to do better.

sounds like summer of 2016 .... "Trump will never ...." 😎

As much as I want a Trump second term, they’ll never allow it. They’ll cheat him out of it some way.

But his legacy is secure. 6-3 SCOTUS. I’ll take that as a consolation prize.

And I’ll be happy with him being kingmaker and throwing his support behind some other MAGA candidate that is less likely to be cheated.

Sorry but your post have become so long winded and irrelevant to take the time to read.
I'm sure that as far as your dumb ass knows, they are irrelevant.

And sorry about the several paragraphs. Ever thought about getting your GED? Reading a book or even a chapter can be a wonderful thing.

Trump is always the victim. He will always have buttlicks like you to defend and support him for eternity. He can lie, cheat, steal, grift, and more, and you'll always have his back.
I'll have anyone's back that I believe can claw us out of the Biden-hole and I won't worry about some rough edges like a little girl. Sorry you can't handle those mean tweets.

And what exactly would you call someone who has been improperly investigated and impeached and purposely and relentlessly maligned in the media for five plus years straight, all while he was trying to be President to his country? He isn't the only victim. We are ALL victims of the dems' political gamesmanship and of the obliviousness of many citizens, e.g. you and @prlyles. At this point, if they had to release Trump from some looney bin or out of jail so he could run, I would have his back.

You can be as stupid as you please. Free country kind of thing.

Ahhhh, so, you're being victimized... of course. Tucker earns every penny!
did you take the blue one today? I said WE are being victimized. Or do you think illegals flooding through the borders and record inflation, etc., are a good thing?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT