ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

51vPHA+eF5S._AC_SX466_.jpg
Make America great again, lock her up, and finish the other 95% of that wall!

• Haha
Reactions: Heels Noir
Campaign strategy and polling data could help Russia direct their KNOWN misinfo campaign.

We know Russia was meddling. I personally don't see the impact of their digital campaign on 2016 or 2020, but election interference is a big deal, hence laws around it, and laws apply to everyone.

Manafort claims he didn't know Kilimnik was a spy, he claims he was only doing it for his own business gains, but he should've just been honest. At best, Trump's campaign was infiltrated by Russian spies...
shoulda woulda coulda? OK then. Just to clarify, we agree that there is no big deal here, correct? Big deals are possible, but this isn't an example of a big deal. I agree that he could have been honest, but then again they really shouldn't have been asking, should they have.

So as I said, the major offense is that he lied, and IMO had this not been the high-profile undertaking that it was with political implications galore, Manafort probably wouldn't even have been charged....or if charged, not convicted...but if convicted, given probation. A pardon here was totally justifiable.

Reactions: Archer2

• Haha
we all know what will be found in them after investigation... whatever is needed to prevent DT from running in 2024.
What Democratic or independent voter or even impartial agent with the FBI in their right mind doesn't want Trump to run again? If the Republican cult followers are dumb enough to select him as their candidate, then this time around he will be a godsend for the Democratic nominee.

We are all waiting with bated breath for him to officially throw his oversized hat in the ring.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

What Democratic or independent voter or even impartial agent with the FBI in their right mind doesn't want Trump to run again? If the Republican cult followers are dumb enough to select him as their candidate, then this time around he will be a godsend for the Democratic nominee.

We are all waiting with bated breath for him to officially throw his oversized hat in the ring.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg
If that were true, they wouldn't be frantically trying to use every possible measure to prevent his possible candidacy.

That said, I think it's more than just him winning or losing. If he were to lose, the shit show that would follow would be even worse than before.

Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
Today's game: Spot the differences

ap_710329062_custom-82a9a0426b168410be41cdeaeba71dbb37f54a3d.jpg

Manson cult members gather in protest for Charlie

donald-trump-supporters-rally-after-fbi-raid.jpg

Trump cult members gather in protest for the Donald

That's being naive and shortsighted.
No, it isn't. With America divided essentially in half between Republicans and Democrats, a popular figure like Ron DeSantis could definitely sway enough of the independent vote and win in 2024 and then this country would be in the same shape Florida is in right now. Or do you actually believe Trump could be elected in 2024?

If that were true, they wouldn't be frantically trying to use every possible measure to prevent his possible candidacy.

That said, I think it's more than just him winning or losing. If he were to lose, the shit show that would follow would be even worse than before.

Precisely why he should not run again. We do not need a repeat of 2020. He’ll scream fraud and ‘rigged’ to the point of civil war.

Reactions: strummingram
He was fully prepared to do that in 2016.

Oh, totally. It’s never been about Trump’s policies to me, even though I objected to quite a few of them. It’s his blatant disregard for the basic tenants for stable governance. Power for the sake of power. The willingness so whip up strife and anger for the sole purpose of his own benefit. Not just bending or omitting the truth, but straight up gaslighting. Lying.

He’s a loudmouthed narcissistic scumbag. Utterly amoral.

Reactions: strummingram
Who knows what was in the boxes when they left Mar-a-Lago, but we all know what will be found in them after investigation... whatever is needed to prevent DT from running in 2024.
If you are going to break laws, don't get caught. If you are going to tear up stuff and flush it down the toilet, flush twice. If you break laws, you gotta face the music.

Oh, totally. It’s never been about Trump’s policies to me, even though I objected to quite a few of them. It’s his blatant disregard for the basic tenants for stable governance. Power for the sake of power. The willingness so whip up strife and anger for the sole purpose of his own benefit. Not just bending or omitting the truth, but straight up gaslighting. Lying.

And, he can coerce a LOT of people to follow his lead and believe anything he says!

And, he can coerce a LOT of people to follow his lead and believe anything he says!

People mistake his bravado and bluntness for honesty. First off, even if he did have that attribute, openly being an asshole doesn’t make you less of an asshole.

Trump tapped into some issues that corporate Dems and GOPers ignored for a long time. But he preyed on people’s worst instincts. And in the end, the guy isn’t telling anything like it is. He’s just validating an alternate reality that his most fervent supporters want to be true.

People mistake his bravado and bluntness for honesty. First off, even if he did have that attribute, openly being an asshole doesn’t make you less of an asshole.

Trump tapped into some issues that corporate Dems and GOPers ignored for a long time. But he preyed on people’s worst instincts. And in the end, the guy isn’t telling anything like it is. He’s just validating an alternate reality that his most fervent supporters want to be true.
He's a shit-heel... always has been. He always WILL be. He's a demagogue's demagogue.

His candidacy and mere presence in US Politics has become a cottage industry for hundreds of thousands of people. Not to mention, he's a cash cow for global media! I don't think any of them realize just how much damage all of this is doing to the foundation of the country. And, you can't place all the blame on DJT for that. They want ratings more than a stable country.

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick
No, it isn't. With America divided essentially in half between Republicans and Democrats, a popular figure like Ron DeSantis could definitely sway enough of the independent vote and win in 2024 and then this country would be in the same shape Florida is in right now. Or do you actually believe Trump could be elected in 2024?
To go even further, this FBI raid is probably only helping Trump's chances in 2024. DJT knows how to stay ahead of the machine when it comes to them trying to discredit him. Giving him attention- ANY attention- is all he needs.

Reactions: blazers
Just count how many of those gullible cult members post regularly in this thread on this message board:
@gunslingerdick
@UNC '92
@bluetoe
@pooponduke
@Hark_The_Sound_2010
@uncfootball-
@Archer2
@nctransplant
@bleeduncblue

To go even further, this FBI raid is probably only helping Trump's chances in 2024. DJT knows how to stay ahead of the machine when it comes to them trying to discredit him. Giving him attention- ANY attention- is all he needs.
Meh. To the contrary, I think its effect is more likely to cause him to announce his candidacy for another loss sooner rather than later. He has blown his chance at winning in 2024.

I'm not scared. Are you?

Eric Trump, last night on Hannity: "There is no family in American history that has taken more arrows in the back than the Trump family."

“good publicity is preferable to bad, but from a bottom-line perspective, bad publicity is sometimes better than no publicity at all. Controversy, in short, sells.”

― Donald J. Trump, Trump: The Art of the Deal

Nobody in American history has created a bigger target on their fat, orange back, while surrounding themselves with archers who are grifters, cons and shysters.

Just count how many of those gullible cult members post regularly in this thread on this message board:
@gunslingerdick
@UNC '92
@bluetoe
@pooponduke
@Hark_The_Sound_2010
@uncfootball-
@Archer2
@nctransplant
@bleeduncblue

Meh. To the contrary, I think its effect is more likely to cause him to announce his candidacy for another loss sooner rather than later. He has blown his chance at winning in 2024.

I'm not scared. Are you?
It's not about being scared it's being observant of what's actually going on. It's about being objective.

Americans play politics like they're watching sports teams. As a result, this country is circling the drain, regardless.

@gunslingerdick
@UNC '92
@bluetoe
@pooponduke
@Hark_The_Sound_2010
@uncfootball-
@Archer2
@nctransplant
@bleeduncblue

...in addition to the millions and millions of other supporters across the country. And thanks to the Biden admin, they're bringing in new Trump supporters at record rates (Latino migrants - man, that's backfired on the Dems, huh? lol)

I'm not scared. Are you?

This is what you call "whistling through the graveyard".

Reactions: bluetoe
If you don’t believe this you are a fool.

If I don't believe what? If you weren't a braindead, octogenarian like our President, you would have realized I was laughing at the fact that democrat voters can't even say who the nominee will be. In other words, the guy you voted for has been so bad that your own party isn't even standing behind him. That is the definition of "lol"

Now go get a fruit cup, have your diaper changed and sack in for the night.

It's hard to believe that democrats can be so hypocritical and blinded by their own bias. Just,.... wow.

I'll take the laughable shitshow over a Trump clone like Ron DeSantis any day.

Let's say Trump gets barred from re-election. I'll be fine. Then DeSantis will walk the dog on whoever the Dems put forth and simply bring in Trump onto his cabinet. Economic adviser maybe? Speech writer? Twitter consultant? Who cares? The thought of watching the TDS Dems who think they got rid of Trump have to deal with more Trump makes my dick hard. Buckle up buttercup. The next 2 years should be ....fun.

Reactions: uncfootball-

Well thanks to the FBI raid, the race for the White House in 2024 is over.

Let's say Trump gets barred from re-election. I'll be fine. Then DeSantis will walk the dog on whoever the Dems put forth and simply bring in Trump onto his cabinet. Economic adviser maybe? Speech writer? Twitter consultant? Who cares? The thought of watching the TDS Dems who think they got rid of Trump have to deal with more Trump makes my dick hard. Buckle up buttercup. The next 2 years should be ....fun.

Bingo

lol, every time I see @Heels Noir glom onto one of @blazers posts, I think back to the '16 election when Miley Cyrus let it be known that she was going to shadow Hillary in those final days to help her drum up those precious last-minute votes. I laughed my ass off because I knew Hillary couldn't tell her to please just go away, but she damn sure didn't want such an association with the lunatic fringe of the left just when she needed so badly to present a more rational, middling sort of credibility.

Hey blaze, tell us how much you enjoy Heels Noir's endorsement and support. Tell us how many times you've thought about PM'ing him and asking him to please stop liking your posts I went back just a bit and counted his likes for you and your likes for him. He was at maybe eight for you when I stopped, and you were oh for him. Don't you think you should start showing some appreciation and reciprocating a little? LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: Hark_The_Sound_2010
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT