ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

lol, every time I see @Heels Noir glom onto one of @blazers posts, I think back to the '16 election when Miley Cyrus let it be known that she was going to shadow Hillary in those final days to help her drum up those precious last-minute votes. I laughed my ass off because I knew Hillary couldn't tell her to please just go away, but she damn sure didn't want such an association with the lunatic fringe of the left just when she needed so badly to present a more rational, middling sort of credibility.

Hey blaze, tell us how much you enjoy Heels Noir's endorsement and support. Tell us how many times you've thought about PM'ing him and asking him to please stop liking your posts I went back just a bit and counted his likes for you and your likes for him. He was at maybe eight for you when I stopped, and you were oh for him. Don't you think you should start showing some appreciation and reciprocating a little? LMAO.
You have weird obsessions and you need a hobby.

Reactions: Heels Noir
”Anyone being investigated by the FBI is not qualified to be president of the United States”

Tell us something we didn’t already know.
I didn't know it. How did you know it?
Just count how many of those gullible cult members post regularly in this thread on this message board:
@gunslingerdick
@UNC '92
@bluetoe
@pooponduke
@Hark_The_Sound_2010
@uncfootball-
@Archer2
@nctransplant
@bleeduncblue

Meh. To the contrary, I think its effect is more likely to cause him to announce his candidacy for another loss sooner rather than later. He has blown his chance at winning in 2024.

I'm not scared. Are you?
you not being scared...

farina-scared-kid.gif

you really are certifiably demented. I didn't read past the above idiocy because your mind has been poisoned by something that allows you not one reasonable thought. You are out there.

Nothing I have ever posted would lead a sensible person to conclude that I don't accept taxation as a necessary and reasonable means of funding government or that I think government itself is some negative construct.

You really should listen to what others have to say and stop listening to those voices inside your head telling you to hate whatever isn't in agreement with you.

I addressed your points about insulin. Read that. You said 'serious question' and I answered it as such. Never mind the misunderstanding about taxation.

My question is, why are you against Medicare capping insulin prices? It's a universally good idea. Or if you're not against that. Great. Sometimes I forget wtf we even argue about.

Just count how many of those gullible cult members post regularly in this thread on this message board:
@gunslingerdick
@UNC '92
@bluetoe
@pooponduke
@Hark_The_Sound_2010
@uncfootball-
@Archer2
@nctransplant
@bleeduncblue

Meh. To the contrary, I think its effect is more likely to cause him to announce his candidacy for another loss sooner rather than later. He has blown his chance at winning in 2024.

I'm not scared. Are you?

Some of those you mentioned are Trump fanatics or just blatantly refuse to acknowledge how dangerous he is in American politics.

But you're doing a lot of generalizing dude. There is a reason I laughed at your list.

The donations must have been running low because my email inbox is overflowing today trying to get me to donate $$$ ASAP. I got it from organizations claiming to be McCarthy, Gaetz, Greene, Trump, Rubio, and more. Man, they don't waste any time! It's almost like a... like, maybe a... a conspiracy!

"It's dark times for our Republic..."

Yeah, no shit? Sounds like BAU. Politicians pandering for money. Nothing new, or dark, about it!

Campaign strategy and polling data could help Russia direct their KNOWN misinfo campaign.

We know Russia was meddling. I personally don't see the impact of their digital campaign on 2016 or 2020, but election interference is a big deal, hence laws around it, and laws apply to everyone.

Manafort claims he didn't know Kilimnik was a spy, he claims he was only doing it for his own business gains, but he should've just been honest. At best, Trump's campaign was infiltrated by Russian spies...
1. No, it's clear the whole Russian collusion thing was a fabricated sham with absolutely no Russian spies whatsoever intimately involved, heck involved at all, with the Trump campaign. Can't say the same for the dems, however, or the FBI.

2. Russia was not "meddling." That's pure BS on your part.

Reactions: uncfootball-
lol, Einstein strikes again with another unattributed quote...

Will someone please try to clue this clueless fvcktard in to basic communication etiquette
The quote is from Donald Trump you idiot. I assumed you would know that since you are part of his brain trust. You people are amazing.

Reactions: blazers
The quote is from Donald Trump you idiot. I assumed you would know that since you are part of his brain trust. You people are amazing.
the idea that I know much about Trump is just one example among many of your stupidity. Another example is that while you try to characterize me as some Trump disciple, you apparently know a lot more about him than I do. I sure as hell don't lay awake at night fantasizing about his orangeness and memorizing his quotes like you do. I'm normal and you are the TDS sufferer, tardo. Too bad you're too limited to understand that.

Another obvious example of your retardation is that you're too fvcking ignorant to attribute quotes when you post them, even after having been called on it not that long ago. You are a wasted fvck, and thank you for so many opportunities to point that out.

BTW, just a heads up....Donald Trump is no longer president. That is one thing I know that apparently hasn't dawned on you yet.

I addressed your points about insulin. Read that. You said 'serious question' and I answered it as such. Never mind the misunderstanding about taxation.

My question is, why are you against Medicare capping insulin prices? It's a universally good idea. Or if you're not against that. Great. Sometimes I forget wtf we even argue about.

you said this...

Let me clarify that it is not profit itself that bothers me. It's profit at the expense of the people who need the medicine.
you weren't talking about negotiating prices, so let's make that clear. You were talking about profits, and you made the crazy statement that those who need the drugs are not the ones that should be profited from. WHAT? Who should bear the expense if not the people who need the drug?

I'm against government interfering in private lives and private enterprise, save for the laws that keep us respectful of others' rights and the rules and regs that allow us to interplay reasonably and safely. I am NOT against any entity, even a government one, negotiating with a private concern just like any consumer might. I am against the craziness that you suggested above. I'm hoping that was a misstatement on your part.

I have explained beyond necessity why it's a stupid idea to cap pharma profits and I'm sure you know it. Those profits fund the development of new drugs and therapies. Why would any sane person want to hamstring the development of new life-saving drugs and procedures out of a misguided sense of pity for those who are actually being helped by the fruits of previous profits that funded the development of the drug that's helping them?

you said this...

you weren't talking about negotiating prices, so let's make that clear. You were talking about profits, and you made the crazy statement that those who need the drugs are not the ones that should be profited from. WHAT? Who should bear the expense if not the people who need the drug?

I'm against government interfering in private lives and private enterprise, save for the laws that keep us respectful of others' rights and the rules and regs that allow us to interplay reasonably and safely. I am NOT against any entity, even a government one, negotiating with a private concern just like any consumer might. I am against the craziness that you suggested above. I'm hoping that was a misstatement on your part.

I have explained beyond necessity why it's a stupid idea to cap pharma profits and I'm sure you know it. Those profits fund the development of new drugs and therapies. Why would any sane person want to hamstring the development of new life-saving drugs and procedures out of a misguided sense of pity for those who are actually being helped by the fruits of previous profits that funded the development of the drug that's helping them?
Another long-winded post that only rehashes carolinablue sticking it to you once again. We read his post already and it was more succinct and a lot more articulate and entertaining than anything you could ever come up with, so why bore the hell out of us all?! You’re more effective than NyQuil. It’s not even 10:30 and suddenly I’m ready for bed.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . .

Reactions: blazers
you said this...

Somewhat of a misstatement. I don't think people should have to pay an arm and a leg for insulin and I support Medicare being able to negotiate prices. I am disappointed they couldn't keep the cap in at $35 for everyone but you win some lose some.

I just don't see how the government capping it would somehow hamper our effectiveness at researching treatments? Especially when other first world countries have medical infrastructure/labs as good as ours (or almost) and still produce quality research.

You'd think all the 'research and development' that American citizens are funding by getting ripped off would at least get them some halfway decent healthcare outcomes. Instead we see the exact opposite. The highest prices, buying the worst outcomes of any developed nation.

You'd think all the 'research and development' that American citizens are funding by getting ripped off would at least get them some halfway decent healthcare outcomes. Instead we see the exact opposite. The highest prices, buying the worst outcomes of any developed nation.
It's part of the price we pay- a trade off, if you will- to be the greatest country in the world.

Oh, totally. It’s never been about Trump’s policies to me, even though I objected to quite a few of them. It’s his blatant disregard for the basic tenants for stable governance. Power for the sake of power. The willingness so whip up strife and anger for the sole purpose of his own benefit. Not just bending or omitting the truth, but straight up gaslighting. Lying.

He’s a loudmouthed narcissistic scumbag. Utterly amoral.
You just described the Democratic Party to a tee. Both parties have been corrupted, but the Dems have taken it to new heights by weaponizing traditionally neutral agencies like the DOJ and the IRS against their political opponents. Dems are trying to establish a one party system of government and with the assistance of the MSM have just about accomplished it. When agencies like the DOJ, the IRS, and the MSM become politicized it spells the end of our Democratic republic.
@gunslingerdick
@UNC '92
@bluetoe
@pooponduke
@Hark_The_Sound_2010
@uncfootball-
@Archer2
@nctransplant
@bleeduncblue

I'm not scared. Are you?
I would much rather be in that camp than this one:
@blazers
@Heels Noir
@strummingram
@prlyles

I think he's saying that if Trump is out of the picture, DeSantis will run away with the election. I happen to agree. Even though DeSantis winning wouldn't be nearly as satisfying for me.
Not me. Trump is too divisive and needs to set his ego aside and announce that he’s not running. DeSantis, who is anything but a Trump clone as stated by our village idiot, would be a much better candidate. I repeat, I do not want Trump to run.
Anyone still think he hasn’t gone round the bend mentally?

Somewhat of a misstatement. I don't think people should have to pay an arm and a leg for insulin and I support Medicare being able to negotiate prices. I am disappointed they couldn't keep the cap in at $35 for everyone but you win some lose some.

I just don't see how the government capping it would somehow hamper our effectiveness at researching treatments? Especially when other first world countries have medical infrastructure/labs as good as ours (or almost) and still produce quality research.
I agree with you both to an extent. I do think it’s ridiculous that drugs cost as much as they do in America. However, I think one of the main reasons is that our government makes it so time consuming and expensive to bring a new drug to market that companies have huge expenses to recoup when their new drug is finally approved(or perhaps denied approval). Other countries make it much easier. That would be a step in the right direction. And yes, for a well established drug like insulin to be so expensive is ridiculous, it should be inexpensive.

@gunslingerdick Let's say Trump gets barred from re-election. I'll be fine. Then DeSantis will walk the dog on whoever the Dems put forth and simply bring in Trump onto his cabinet. Economic adviser maybe? Speech writer? Twitter consultant? Who cares? The thought of watching the TDS Dems who think they got rid of Trump have to deal with more Trump makes my dick hard. Buckle up buttercup. The next 2 years should be ....fun.

don’t get the Vaseline out yet. The chances of trump accepting an inferior role in someone else’s cabinet is slim to none. Some sort of “behind the scenes influencer”? mehhh. I think you’re underestimating his ego and desantis’. I would guess desantis would throw a bone to trumpers to try and keep their support as some sort of homage. Maybe let trump speak at his rallies. But no way in hell desantis let’s himself be portrayed as a trump puppet and no way in hell trump accepts any lesser role that puppeteer

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT