ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Mueller and Senate investigations knew Manafort gave the polling and campaign strategy to Kilimnik in 2016, but Manafort was tight-lipped, knowing Trump would pardon him.
Manafort wasn't forth-coming and pleaded guilty in federal court to obstruction of justice and conspiracy.

So they didn't know what Kilimnik did with it.... innocent til proven guilty.

But in this April 2022 release from Treasury Dept here we learn that Kilimnik GAVE the info to Russian Intelligence Services. So we know he did it, whether he would admit to it or not.

And now businessInsider says Manafort is admitting to it. So Trump's election campaign manager was cozy with a Russian spy regarding polling and campaign strategy data. Do you not see a problem with that?

Last edited:
Mueller and Senate investigations knew Manafort gave the polling and campaign strategy to Kilimnik in 2016, but Manafort was tight-lipped, knowing Trump would pardon him.
Manafort wasn't forth-coming and pleaded guilty in federal court to obstruction of justice and conspiracy.

So they didn't know what Kilimnik did with it.... innocent til proven guilty.

But in this April 2022 release from Treasury Dept here we learn that Kilimnik GAVE the info to Russian Intelligence Services. So we know he did it, whether he would admit to it or not.

And now businessInsider says Manafort is admitting to it. So Trump's election campaign manager was cozy with a Russian spy regarding polling and campaign strategy data. Do you not see a problem with that?
" Do you not see a problem with that? "

lol, no. I see a problem with you. You seem to have somehow overlooked the fact that, according to your story, "Mueller and Senate investigations knew Manafort gave the polling and campaign strategy to Kilimnik in 2016,.." yet they only charged Manafort with OOJ because he wouldn't admit it. So not admitting it was a big deal to Mueller but the passing on of data apparently was NOT. Why should I see a problem if the man digging for any sort of culpability didn't see a problem? This nothingburger is over a man admitting what he formerly would NOT admit, and it is not about any significance in the data in question being passed on. Of course I could be missing something.

So far as that data being passed on is concerned, I honestly never could see the big deal of polling data being passed to anybody. If it had been given to ISIS and the American Nazi Party, I would have wondered why that would even be reported on. It's polling data. Am I supposed to believe that polling data is top secret info? C'mon, man.

lol, you are deranged. Where in the cosmos is it written that a profit shouldn't be made from producing a substance that saves peoples lives? In the sane world, we think that if ever a profit was to be made, it would be for providing a product or service that saves our very lives. Suppose the target of your irrational ire says fvck all this protest over profit, we are no longer going to produce insulin at all. What is your insulin-dependent ass going to do then? That's a serious question, and I'd appreciate a serious response.

Secondly; however you go about bringing home the bacon...suppose I step in and say you know what? You aren't exactly hurting, so we are going to cut your take-home in half because we think you shouldn't have it so good. You'd think that was fair, wouldn't you? I'd love to get a response to that as well. Then explain why you should be able to demand that of pharma but we can't demand that of you.

Last but not least....are you going to apply for a commie party card or do you already have one?

This whole diatribe is from someone operating under the faulty assumption that taxation is theft as opposed to a necessary function of society.

Let me clarify that it is not profit itself that bothers me. It's profit at the expense of the people who need the medicine. Of course I have no issue with a company bringing in money because of insulin. But look at the charts Blazers posted. We pay more for it than any other country in the world! Why on earth is that necessary? For life saving therapies and treatments? Countries such as England, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland, and Holland all have robust research capabilities and they pay a fraction of what we do for medical costs.

So no, I'm not saying tax and squeeze pharma so they go somewhere else. I'm saying they should be prevented from screwing people over.

trump saying “nothing like this has ever happened before” seems kinda obvious at this point…he didn’t shoot anyone in the street, though.

Regardless of how you feel about Trump this should concern every American that someone can be raided over politics.

Or raided over possibly breaking the law. Aka: stealing classified information from the White House on his way out.

We'll see what's in those boxes. Until then, I reserve judgment.

Or raided over possibly breaking the law. Aka: stealing classified information from the White House on his way out.

There has been many times in the past with former Presidents having classified info but no raid.

Regardless of what happens with this situation, the raid guaranteed a Republican will win the Presidency in 2024.

dude…flip over to fox, it’s all about hunter and hillary and how the fbi never did sh*t.

@uncfootball- never got back to me about legit journalists on fox…i assume one hand was too many to count on.

• Haha
Reactions: blazers

They can receive briefings in appropriate circumstances. That's not the same thing as taking/stealing classified info from the White House when you leave.

Plus I doubt the Biden Administration gives any classified info to that clown.

They can receive briefings in appropriate circumstances. That's not the same thing as taking/stealing classified info from the White House when you leave.

Plus I doubt the Biden Administration gives any classified info to that clown.

My post...There has been many times in the past with former Presidents having classified info but no raid.

Then you acted like that was not possible. After I proved it was possible then you change to "appropriate circumstances"

My post...There has been many times in the past with former Presidents having classified info but no raid.

Then you acted like that was not possible. After I proved it was possible then you change to "appropriate circumstances"

...are you reading f**king English?

Former Presidents can receive classified briefings. That is not the same as actually taking it with you from the White House after you're elected out of office or leave office.

In fact it's against the law. Don't believe me. Take a good look.

unknown.png

Reactions: Heels Noir
...are you reading f**king English?

Former Presidents can receive classified briefings. That is not the same as actually taking it with you from the White House after you're elected out of office or leave office.

In fact it's against the law. Don't believe me. Take a good look.

unknown.png

Look didlohead.. no one knows at this point what it is. I just made a simple post and you threw a hissy fit. Calm down and change your tampon.

Look didlohead.. no one knows at this point what it is. I just made a simple post and you threw a hissy fit. Calm down and change your tampon.

That's what I thought. You're literally too stupid to read or comprehend my point correctly so you resort to an insult I might hear from a 5th grader.

And FTR- I was the one who opined that we needed to wait and see what's in those boxes. You just bought into the usual Fox news BS that your beloved ex-President is being targeted unfairly.

Reactions: gteeitup
for me, what’s great about this is that everyone on fox news is saying “why didn’t they do this to hillary!?…then they are throwing the “look what they’ll do to you if they can do this to a former president”

huh??????

i listened to fox tonight…mark levin is having a heart attack right now.

“this is greatest attack on the republic in history”

The selective outrage of these people is incredible.

Apparently January 6th was just a bunch of friendly tourists but ensuring this incompetent jackass didn't sell out classified info constitutes as an attack on the Republic.

• Haha
Reactions: gunslingerdick
This whole diatribe is from someone operating under the faulty assumption that taxation is theft as opposed to a necessary function of society.
you really are certifiably demented. I didn't read past the above idiocy because your mind has been poisoned by something that allows you not one reasonable thought. You are out there.

Nothing I have ever posted would lead a sensible person to conclude that I don't accept taxation as a necessary and reasonable means of funding government or that I think government itself is some negative construct.

You really should listen to what others have to say and stop listening to those voices inside your head telling you to hate whatever isn't in agreement with you.

" Do you not see a problem with that? "

lol, no. I see a problem with you. You seem to have somehow overlooked the fact that, according to your story, "Mueller and Senate investigations knew Manafort gave the polling and campaign strategy to Kilimnik in 2016,.." yet they only charged Manafort with OOJ because he wouldn't admit it. So not admitting it was a big deal to Mueller but the passing on of data apparently was NOT.
At the time they didn't have enough evidence that kilimnik was a foreign agent or that he was feeding it to Russian gov. It isn't illegal to share info with foreigners, just foreign governments.
Why should I see a problem if the man digging for any sort of culpability didn't see a problem? This nothingburger is over a man admitting what he formerly would NOT admit, and it is not about any significance in the data in question being passed on. Of course I could be missing something.
We now have facts.
So far as that data being passed on is concerned, I honestly never could see the big deal of polling data being passed to anybody. If it had been given to ISIS and the American Nazi Party, I would have wondered why that would even be reported on. It's polling data. Am I supposed to believe that polling data is top secret info? C'mon, man.
Cuz a) it is illegal for election campaigns to work with foreign govs - this happened, b) it is illegal to lie about it or obstruct - this happened, c) nobody should be above the law. No hoax here.

At the time they didn't have enough evidence that kilimnik was a foreign agent or that he was feeding it to Russian gov. It isn't illegal to share info with foreigners, just foreign governments.

We now have facts.

Cuz a) it is illegal for election campaigns to work with foreign govs - this happened, b) it is illegal to lie about it or obstruct - this happened, c) nobody should be above the law. No hoax here.
define 'working with'. Then explain how passing on info like polling data is 'working with'. Explain how passing on info like polling data to a 'suspected' agent is illegal or just plain wrong if you don't know he is an agent. This should help...

https://www.fec.gov/updates/foreign...neral prohibition on,, state, or local levels.

define 'working with'. Then explain how passing on info like polling data is 'working with'. Explain how passing on info like polling data to a 'suspected' agent is illegal or just plain wrong if you don't know he is an agent. This should help...

https://www.fec.gov/updates/foreign-nationals/#:~:text=Despite the general prohibition on,, state, or local levels.
Campaign strategy and polling data could help Russia direct their KNOWN misinfo campaign.

We know Russia was meddling. I personally don't see the impact of their digital campaign on 2016 or 2020, but election interference is a big deal, hence laws around it, and laws apply to everyone.

Manafort claims he didn't know Kilimnik was a spy, he claims he was only doing it for his own business gains, but he should've just been honest. At best, Trump's campaign was infiltrated by Russian spies...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT