ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

Okay... I'll be in touch when I learn to read. It's definitely required with each novella you cough-up.

Do you get a penny for every time you drop "virtue signal?"
funny, I had no trouble reading yours...

And what I really wish I had a penny for is every time you virtue-signal. I only comment on a small fraction of those.

I think I saw it a long time ago, but don't remember much of it.

I did watch Free State of Jones with Matthew McConaughey
FSofJ is really good.

And, the backdrop for the legal case that took place in MS before the Civil Rights Act, where the "white guy" isn't white enough to be married to a white woman because of his lineage to Newton Knight, is awesome.

Miscegenation is the spawn of Satan.

funny, I had no trouble reading yours...

And what I really wish I had a penny for is every time you virtue-signal. I only comment on a small fraction of those.
God help us if you commented on more. You need a license to carry all the bullshit you try to peddle.

As I said, reasons for secession is one thing, the reasons the war was fought are entirely another; and you can't stick your head in the sand deep enough to change that. You especially can't get past your own words, "it's in all the ordinances of secession of each state" No where in those articles of secession does it say 'we will go to war for slavery' You argue reasons for the war out of one side of your mouth, then spout reasons for secession out of the other and hope everyone conflates the two. Most uninformed people do just that. I refuse to be among the uninformed, sorry if you don't like it.
"Your honor, I just slit the guy's throat. If he wants to bleed to death, that's his fault! One has nothing to do with the other."

"Your honor, I just slit the guy's throat. If he wants to bleed to death, that's his fault! One has nothing to do with the other."
you probably don't realize that that makes no sense at all. Did you take the pink one today?

you probably don't realize that that makes no sense at all. Did you take the pink one today?
If you cut a living person, they bleed.

You act as if secession was a totally separate event from the war. They're connected. No slavery = no secession = no war.

I can't help it if you earned a "That Ain't What Happened" Degree from the Jubal Early School of Lost Cause History. Perpetuating lies about it is your choice, I guess.

It's too bad Robert E. Lee didn't have some Dominion machines at Appomattox.

If you cut a living person, they bleed.
supernatural-confused.gif

You act as if secession was a totally separate event from the war. They're connected. No slavery = no secession = no war.

I can't help it if you earned a "That Ain't What Happened" Degree from the Jubal Early School of Lost Cause History. Perpetuating lies about it is your choice, I guess.

It's too bad Robert E. Lee didn't have some Dominion machines at Appomattox.
Not sure which pill you're on, but we'll use your logic; except we'll actually make it logical and appropriately similar...

-why did you kill your wife, Mr. North?

"Judge strum, I killed her because she insisted on going out to walk the dog."

---you killed her for walking the dog?

" no, Judge, I killed her because she walked out the door. I told her not to leave and she did it anyway. No wife of mine leaves after I tell them they can't and lives."

--let me understand. She was going out to walk the dog and you killed her for leaving but not for walking the dog?

"That's correct judge. If there was no dog and she had been taking out the trash I would have killed her just as dead. I killed her for walking out the door when I told her not to."

--so she was just damned determined to walk this dog I guess What happened to the dog?

"I didn't mean to but I also killed the dog, Judge strum "

-well you know, I hate dogs. Murder in this case was because of that dog. As I see it, 'dogs' was the reason this murder was committed. This justifiable murder was all about dogs. After all, no dog, no murder, am I right? Case dismissed.

You are just a looney toon, lol..

Not sure which pill you're on, but we'll use your logic; except we'll actually make it logical and appropriately similar...

-why did you kill your wife, Mr. North?

"Judge strum, I killed her because she insisted on going out to walk the dog."

---you killed her for walking the dog?

" no, Judge, I killed her because she walked out the door. I told her not to leave and she did it anyway. No wife of mine leaves after I tell them they can't and lives."

--let me understand. She was going out to walk the dog and you killed her for leaving but not for walking the dog?

"That's correct judge. If there was no dog and she had been taking out the trash I would have killed her just as dead. I killed her for walking out the door when I told her not to."

--so she was just damned determined to walk this dog I guess What happened to the dog?

"I didn't mean to but I also killed the dog, Judge strum "

-well you know, I hate dogs. Murder in this case was because of that dog. As I see it, 'dogs' was the reason this murder was committed. This justifiable murder was all about dogs. After all, no dog, no murder, am I right? Case dismissed.

You are just a looney toon, lol..
totally-illogical-spock.gif

As much as I want a Trump second term, they’ll never allow it. They’ll cheat him out of it some way.

But his legacy is secure. 6-3 SCOTUS. I’ll take that as a consolation prize.

And I’ll be happy with him being kingmaker and throwing his support behind some other MAGA candidate that is less likely to be cheated.
i agree ... there is zero chance he'd be re-elected. i only voted for him in 2016 for the SCOTUS implications.

my Qanon MIL broke 6 mos of silence to inform us that on July 4th we will see trump and jfk jr take over the WH, biden will be arrested and trump will “open all the pipelines” to get gas prices down. So be sure to “wait and watch”. Praise the lawd

my Qanon MIL broke 6 mos of silence to inform us that on July 4th we will see trump and jfk jr take over the WH, biden will be arrested and trump will “open all the pipelines” to get gas prices down. So be sure to “wait and watch”. Praise the lawd
she should run for congress... she'd win!

Reactions: heelmanwilm
Sounds like a run of the mill MAGA.

“We have the laws we deserve. We have the court we deserve. This will continue to be true until we decide to say no more. Unless the surpreme court rules to disband democracy altogether, this has happened because collectively we didn’t care enough for it to not happen.”

Reactions: uncfootball-
“We have the laws we deserve. We have the court we deserve. This will continue to be true until we decide to say no more. Unless the surpreme court rules to disband democracy altogether, this has happened because collectively we didn’t care enough for it to not happen.”
you posted a quote. Care to attribute that quote to someone you fvcktard troglodyte?

we can dream, can't we?

Reactions: heelmanwilm
you posted a quote. Care to attribute that quote to someone you fvcktard troglodyte?
Don’t know, got it off another board. What difference does it make which side said it? Goober

Last edited:
Don’t know, got it off another board. What difference does it make which side said it? Goober
I didn't say it mattered which side said it, idiot. It matters who said it or where it originated, and all but the most profoundly ignorant know to attribute a quote when you post or otherwise present one. Of course I didn't expect any better of you.

Reactions: uncfootball-
It's common decency to credit what you ripped off. Even if you're just sitting in the basement of your shitty house, ripping off shitty takes from Hawkeye Report.

Cant speak for lyles here but if I was on the receiving end of a barrage of needless insults I’d laugh my f*cking ass off at someone trying to turn around and lecture me about “common decency.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT