ADVERTISEMENT

OOTB's Political Thread . ..

I'm not sure of your intent here, but I have posted a few times that returning to the days of open confrontation over strongly held views is a better thing, not a worse one. Couching ones words in politically correct mumbo jumbo pacifies the sheep who only care about living in a false sense of security; but what is needed is for things to be stirred up to the point that they boil over until the core problems are exposed.

I'm not advocating a lack of decorum in the legislature, thank God we don't have the free-for-all of the British parliament. But there are far worse things than living with the threat of some heads getting knocked together. Worse as in what we have now, politicians who believe that their job is lulling the sheep into a comfortable state of complacency, and a nation full of willing sheep.
so no hat for you?

i’m going to assume nobody said anything to her about the rule violation because of the attention whore she already has become…or maybe they thought it was hilarious so let the clown entertain.

so no hat for you?

i’m going to assume nobody said anything to her about the rule violation because of the attention whore she already has become…or maybe they thought it was hilarious so let the clown entertain.
how you came to that conclusion is mystifying, given that I expressed acceptance of either/or. Why do I bother trying to inform those who refuse to be informed?

cc: @strummingram
jeebus, what a purely political move, eschewing any trace of propriety/legality and pandering to the immoral female crowd of murderers who demand the right to kill babies as a form of birth control.

Glad he's not a divider though. Surely this will bring both sides to a mutual understanding.

It's obvious why that shouldn't be done, but you've never been one to understand the obvious.
Just like Donald Trump is not above the law, members of the Supreme Court are not above criticism, even during the State of the Union Address. Don't be such a pantywaist.

how you came to that conclusion is mystifying, given that I expressed acceptance of either/or. Why do I bother trying to inform those who refuse to be informed?
well, because they are different, that’s why.

please don’t bother “informing” anyone unless you yourself are informed.

you and that simp @gunslingerdick should already know this based on your #’s.

Just like Donald Trump is not above the law, members of the Supreme Court are not above criticism, even during the State of the Union Address. Don't be such a pantywaist.
just as you are not above ridicule as being such a mindless homer for anything left of Stalin?

well, because they are different, that’s why.

please don’t bother “informing” anyone unless you yourself are informed.

you and that simp @gunslingerdick should already know this based on your #’s.
I think you forgot something. I think you forgot to explain how they are different in any meaningful sense and how I am not suitably informed...and then I think you forgot to explain how you completely misconstrued my comment. Other than that, you might explain the bolded so that it makes sense somehow. Other than that, good post.

I think you forgot something. I think you forgot to explain how they are different in any meaningful sense and how I am not suitably informed...and then I think you forgot to explain how you completely misconstrued my comment. Other than that, you might explain the bolded so that it makes sense somehow. Other than that, good post.
rules of congress, that’s the difference.

#’s meaning posts in this thread of the constant back and forth of “informing”…this isn’t an opinion like simp boy has every hour…sure, it’s an opinion that both look out place during the state of the union, some might say both are a horrible look…however, wearing the hat is against the rules.

Reactions: blazers
rules of congress, that’s the difference.

#’s meaning posts in this thread of the constant back and forth of “informing”…this isn’t an opinion like simp boy has every hour…sure, it’s an opinion that both look out place during the state of the union, some might say both are a horrible look…however, wearing the hat is against the rules.
rules schmules' Qualitatively it's the same thing. That's a fact.

People are so stupid. I bet before this woman brought it up, 99% of people had no clue about why that was the street name. Nobody was offended by anything until this lady told people we should be offended.

The one person with a rational take in that article had to remain unnamed for fear of the woke mob coming after them lol.

Also funny that Carrboro renamed Carr Street because he was so bad, but kept the town name. What a circle jerk.

This is a fantastic example of the issue with our media and the so-called press. Everyone knows that the Babylon Bee is a satirical comedy site that takes issues of the day and writes joke articles to make points about particular aspects.

Well, almost everyone. Apparently Reuters hasn’t a clue.

This is a fantastic example of the issue with our media and the so-called press. Everyone knows that the Babylon Bee is a satirical comedy site that takes issues of the day and writes joke articles to make points about particular aspects.

And the Photoshop job just looks so real.

Reactions: Archer2

Proof the fact-checkers are actually robots.

Reactions: Heels Noir

That thread is straight hilarity. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: pooponduke
Last edited:
So there are claims that something from Ornato was suppressed? What was his scoop or info which was suppressed?

Trump was right again. This is getting tiresome.

Trump offered National Guard. Pelosi and gang didn’t take him up on it because they wanted to incite a riot and blame Big Orange. The truth always eventually gets exposed.

So there are claims that something from Ornato was suppressed? What was his scoop or info which was suppressed?
That Trump was advocating for the National Guard to assist with security on January 6th. No one here or elsewhere on the left has ever reconciled the question of why no additional security was added when all indications were that there could be trouble. There is no justification for not doing so. The truth is that Dims wanted what occurred to occur. Nothing else makes any sense whatsoever.

Reactions: nctransplant
That Trump was advocating for the National Guard to assist with security on January 6th. No one here or elsewhere on the left has ever reconciled the question of why no additional security was added when all indications were that there could be trouble. There is no justification for not doing so. The truth is that Dims wanted what occurred to occur. Nothing else makes any sense whatsoever.
Why call the national guard to help with a few misbehaving tourists?

Reactions: heelmanwilm
How was that suppressed?
Christopher Miller was on record that Trump requested 10,000 troops. Jan 6 committee put this in their report... this is even discussed here Dec 2022
And the committe report here page 768 - https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/23524160-report_finalreport_jan6selectcommittee

Maybe something else was suppressed since it is obvious from the links above Trump's request for 10k was public knowledge?

So the "suppressed" thing is Tony Ornato's discussion with the DC Mayor about Trump's request for 10k. But J6 already had documented Trump's request for 10k thru convos with Christopher Miller. So even if that was "suppressed", how is it important?

@Archer2 "The truth is that Dims wanted what occurred to occur." -- the 10k request was already public, out in the open, so how or why does this Ornato stuff have any impact on your speculation?

Trump was right again. This is getting tiresome.

Trump offered National Guard. Pelosi and gang didn’t take him up on it because they wanted to incite a riot and blame Big Orange. The truth always eventually gets exposed.
So what you're suggesting is that "Pelosi and gang" were prescient enough to envision the future that included a riot, an investigation, and a federal indictment against then-president Trump with the possibility of jail time but Donald Trump was too stupid to see it himself?

Yeah, that sounds about right.

That Trump was advocating for the National Guard to assist with security on January 6th. The truth is that Dims wanted what occurred to occur. Nothing else makes any sense whatsoever.
Wait, why did the Dems want low security? Are you saying they wanted to make it easy for the angry mob to halt the official proceedings? Why would they want the official proceeding halted?

So what you're suggesting is that "Pelosi and gang" were prescient enough to envision the future that included a riot, an investigation, and a federal indictment against then-president Trump with the possibility of jail time but Donald Trump was too stupid to see it himself?

Yeah, that sounds about right.
👆

Wait, why did the Dems want low security? Are you saying they wanted to make it easy for the angry mob to halt the official proceedings? Why would they want the official proceeding halted?
Harebrained logic makes no sense. That's why we call it harebrained logic.

This is what I mean when I say it's going to be fun entertainment through November here. Idiotic conspiracy theories, lame finger pointing, utter stupidity by the resident morons who are are still stinging from the last election -- it will provide us with more than enough laugh-out-loud material in the coming months.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT